PDA

View Full Version : What roles still need to be fullfilled?

Funderbunk
October 4th, 2011, 11:42
I found an old thread that answered this question earlier, but I haven't been able to find it again and anyway, it looked rather out of date.

I ask this because I was thinking of doing something Cthulhu-ish or Mind Flayer type suggestion, but most of what comes to mind is some sort of high level spellcaster monster, but between the Vampire, Dark Angel, Archlich and Dragon (assuming these are in) I'm not sure what it could do that hasn't already been done.

EDIT: Shit, am I in the wrong board? My bad, apologies. I thought I was in the general WFTO discussion bit.

Metal Gear Rex
October 4th, 2011, 11:55
I found an old thread that answered this question earlier, but I haven't been able to find it again and anyway, it looked rather out of date.

I ask this because I was thinking of doing something Cthulhu-ish or Mind Flayer type suggestion, but most of what comes to mind is some sort of high level spellcaster monster, but between the Vampire, Dark Angel, Archlich and Dragon (assuming these are in) I'm not sure what it could do that hasn't already been done.

I can't really say for certain reasons. There was someone else asking about similar information, and I explained some things there. Please look at this (http://keeperklan.com/threads/2304-Something-you-need) thread.

EDIT: Shit, am I in the wrong board? My bad, apologies. I thought I was in the general WFTO discussion bit.

Worry not. I have moved the thread.