PDA

View Full Version : Favourite lv?

Krauser
October 5th, 2009, 03:06
Definitely ELF DANCE, large, two Keepers to kill, a bunch of Heroes, gem (crap position but well).

Yours?

Kromeh
October 5th, 2009, 03:26
Smilesville. It reminds me of when I was a tiny lad, building my meager dungeons.

DragonsLover
October 5th, 2009, 03:51
Smilesville. It reminds me of when I was a tiny lad, building my meager dungeons.

Eversmile you mean?

dk2player
October 5th, 2009, 04:36
I like elves dance cause they basically give you a big army of good to use, and the 2 keepers are easy except when they use disease. :(

Metal Gear Rex
October 5th, 2009, 06:33
Eversmile you mean?

In DK2, it is Smilesville. But maybe he got them confused. Are we talking about DK1 or DK2? I'm talking about DK1.

I like level 7+ because that's when training's over and challanges begin. Well, not that hard. I like the Deeper Dungeon levels because while there are only 15, they are designed to keep you playing. I've played them for more than 3 hours each, usually around 6. It is SO FUN!!

Join us...

Krizzie
October 5th, 2009, 21:27
Tulipscent and Mistle, both are very challenging every time. :)

Krauser
October 5th, 2009, 22:05
So...if we talk about the Deeper too, then Batezek or Kari Mar.

Pizu_Meaku
October 7th, 2009, 20:02
level 19, classic ^^

Duke Ragereaver
October 8th, 2009, 06:45
From now on to me, level 20 Skybird Trill. With the patch the enemy Keeper becomes horrible strong. O_o Being able to drop his entire army within 5 seconds, buffed them with speed and stuff and also demoralized your own army with the disease, chicken, and thunderbolt spell within that timeframe.

Metal Gear Rex
October 8th, 2009, 06:49
From now on to me, level 20 Skybird Trill. With the patch the enemy Keeper becomes horrible strong. O_o Being able to drop his entire army within 5 seconds, buffed them with speed and stuff and also demoralized your own army with the disease, chicken, and thunderbolt spell within that timeframe.

Sweet...

Jibbits
October 8th, 2009, 12:00
The one with the two Horned Reaper locked in private rooms. I think I transfered a level 10 Reaper to there so I had three reapers. I don't know though, I just remember it being easy, easier than people said. :D

I like Horned Reapers, I find them easy to handle. :D

And I like any level you can transfer a creature to :D

I have never played Deeper Dungeons

Metal Gear Rex
October 8th, 2009, 17:15
That's level 16, Tulpiscent. You get the tentacle there.

Me too.

I do that alot, pretty fun.

Try it, it realy does train you to be an advanced Dungeon Keeper.

Krauser
October 9th, 2009, 00:46
Yep, recommended the lv Batezek, do it and you'll see :cool:

Metal Gear Rex
October 9th, 2009, 00:55
Is that the fourth DD level? The one when you start out with four warlocks?

Krauser
October 9th, 2009, 01:09
No, Batezek is an upgrade of the campaing lv, the one where u only have your heart, a few imps and gems to the west, 15 min after playing the heroes assault u in large numbers, well, in Deeper, the lv is obvious more difficult, 'cause u don't have Lighting spell, Rolling Stone, Disease or Lava Trap, basically, u have to fight ''honestly'', more than 100 Heroes VS 20 of your minions.

Don't tell him how to do it.

Kromeh
October 9th, 2009, 01:13
Dig out the entire area and kite the whole mob of them while running backwards and swiping in possession? :P

Krauser
October 10th, 2009, 03:06
I don't know =P, my method is a little ''quiet''

ryanxsh
October 11th, 2009, 22:12
I really enjoyed buffyoak :D

if any1 can help me get DK gold workin on vista that will be great

aXidal
October 21st, 2009, 14:03
Daka-Gorn if deeper dungeons levels counts too =)

shuckscore
October 22nd, 2009, 14:30
Woodly Rhyme. Quite like the setup, kind of wish the green keeper wasn't so daft sometimes and digs himself out too soon, but apart from that, it's a sound level. The mass 'make safe' and traps in the middle are slightly barmy though.

Elf's Dance is a good 'un also.

Out of the deeper dungeons - not sure, probably Netzcaro and Pladitz.

Metal Gear Rex
October 22nd, 2009, 14:34
I remember the first time I played that level, like every other I brought a Horned Reaper with me. The only level he went beserk by accident, but it was only him. He was level 10.

Krizzie
October 22nd, 2009, 18:29
From DD I like Belbata and Korros Tor. Both are Keeper vs. Keeper maps which I enjoy more than versus heroes.

Metal Gear Rex
October 22nd, 2009, 19:15
My favorite Hero Vs. Keeper map would be Blaise End. It is so awesome. The first time I used to play, I had a strategy I did on most levels. I would dig through a certain point and reinforce the walls. Then I'd be trapped, but with a very good gold supply. I remember that level was difficult because it was one of the levels I didn't really claim the portal but used my Horned Reaper and creatures I found.

I like Keeper Vs. Keeper for the strategy involved, but Keeper Vs. Hero is fun because I like converting heroes. Like the Tunneller, lolz. Too bad he's messed up though.

Krauser
October 24th, 2009, 03:37
Yep, I like the Keeper vs Keeper too, that's why a voted Elf Dance, but Batezek of the Deeper, u and Heroes is my exception.

dk2player
October 24th, 2009, 04:22
Isn't it nice that without out good, fighting keepers would be boring, and no keepers makes good to redudent.

Hamster-Damned
October 24th, 2009, 11:04
I like level 8. The one where you first get the Temple. It is fun and I like getting the neutral hell hounds and demons spawns to the east as well as the neutral barbarian. It's a good keeper vs keeper level.

Krauser
October 28th, 2009, 02:14
Do u remember that lv when u get the armageddon spell for the first time?, the blue keeper in my game always is killed so fast by one lv 10 Knight, but this is obligatory?, What about you?

Sometime I save him, but the bastard send all the time his legions of lv 1 warlock to destroy me :rolleyes:

Krizzie
October 28th, 2009, 10:51
Do u remember that lv when u get the armageddon spell for the first time?, the blue keeper in my game always is killed so fast by one lv 10 Knight, but this is obligatory?, What about you?

Sometime I save him, but the bastard send all the time his legions of lv 1 warlock to destroy me :rolleyes:

He is ment to die. ;)

If you want him to train, make guard posts so he can't get to you.

Krauser
October 30th, 2009, 21:56
Nah, it's funny, all his hard work for nothing :rolleyes:

JLE
October 31st, 2009, 12:03
It's not the one Level 10 Knight alone that kills the blue Keeper so fast, in Woodly Rhyme... it's the two level 10 Samurai who go along with him, as well.

Of course, you have to be very careful not to dig into the lake before you're ready to deal with them, unless you put guard posts on every square near where you dig in. The heroes are programmed to attack *whichever* Keeper they get access to the Heart of: if the Green keeper digs into the lake, the heroes will go after him too.

The difference being that the Blue keeper is more likely to dig into the lake first, while his creatures are weaker (and thus easily slaughtered by the heroes), whereas the Green one is more likely to have taken more time and trained up to be stronger, and has a chance of beating them.

Of course, what's best is if you can capture the heroes and convert them. 2 Samurai and a Knight make wonderful additions to your army, even if the samurai insist on arguing with your Mistresses. So ideally you don't want any of the enemy Keepers to actually kill any of these heroes...

dragonfist
November 8th, 2009, 01:09
Woodly Ryme I like most. I played it a lot. Sometimes both keepers survive, long enough to defeat the knight and samurais.

Batezek and Benetzaron I like most from Deeper Dungeons. To play more often.
Belial is also great, but becomes very predictable, when you played it before.

Batezek can be played with Vampires or Skeletons, u can choose. The parties stop, once 256 creatures are on the map, because the parties come with a next command reasable command. 150 Skeletons. I usually dig myself in, train my creatures and make a corridor with lots of traps, to kill the heroes. The longer it takes to attack, the more heroes one has to attack.

Benetzaron I like, because I have just enough time, to dig myself in. When all imps are trained to level 3, there is enough Gold from the gems for training all creatures. There are prisons, that you can conquer, and than build some prison yourself. Or vampires, there is a graveyard from research.

I recently downloaded a Campaign from 1998, made in Unded in Sweden from Keeper Lubie, and I like that one better than the original campaign. Not all levels. The levels are very stable, none went tilt. This one
http://keeper.lubie.org/html/dk1_maps_pdet.php?pack=kdk_levels
I had to repair one level in Adikted, level 9, that has a typical Unded bug. I repaired it, by updating Ctrl+u slabs and also things in Adikted. Than save, and the campaign works fine. 17 levels.

Mothrayas
November 9th, 2009, 20:57
Tickle. I like the huge presence of lava in there, as well as lots of creature types (fly, demon spawn, hellhound, elves) that can simply pass that.

Minarin
January 16th, 2010, 11:55
Favourite level is Elf's Dance, even when I lose half my 200 odd creatures to disease. Still enjoy the level.

DK Tentacle
October 16th, 2010, 12:25
Mistle, totally. Wisel, the only keeper with a name :)
also
Name:Jice
Race:Vampire :vampire:
Level:4
Current occupation:Hanging around a locked graveyard in an abandoned dungeon with a lot of lairs.

dragonfist
October 21st, 2010, 06:26
Walldowns, that level I like a lot also.
And the levels of the Twin Keeprs Campaign, very well doen.

In Deeper Dungeons, I play Benetzaron the most.

Shogun
March 28th, 2011, 07:08
This may sound corny but I like Moonbrush Wood, Its the first snow level from memory, so a nice change of scenery and has gems right at your door step. I like it mainly because you can move through at your own pace without too much interuption and there are plently of good hero's to convert and a sneakY vampire right in the middle of the map. Tulipscent and blaise end are two good levels if your up for a challenge. I forget the name but the one where your stuck in the middle of a hoaky premade Dungeon with heros coming in the four couldersacks non stop keeps me on my toes also.

Shogun

Metal Gear Rex
March 28th, 2011, 07:34
I forget the name but the one where your stuck in the middle of a hoaky premade Dungeon with heros coming in the four couldersacks non stop keeps me on my toes also.

That's Level 11, Hearth. I like that Hero Invasion map, there's only two Hero Invasion maps that have you begin in a prebuilt dungeon.