PDA

View Full Version : Orcs Must Die!

rooz
October 12th, 2011, 04:00
Browsing Youtube yesterday when I saw a video about new game "Orcs must die!" I saw this a few weeks ago and thought it looked rather silly but non the less clicked to watch the video then I noticed that it is the most epic tower defense game to date, just thought I'd throw it out to you guys as been a big tower defense games fan, only £11.99 on Steam & I think its on Xbox arcade?

The aim of the game is that you play as some type of warrior/mage and you must defend your portal from the oncoming waves of Orcs and other creatures you get to use traps to slow them down and help kill them.

I hope some time in the future they will add support for multiplayer that would top it all off, non the less it is an awesome game in its own right. If any one know of any other good Indie games that are hidden away please share with the rest of us ::D

Metal Gear Rex
October 12th, 2011, 04:24
And here I thought you were going to give us some long speech claiming that Orcs are too pink and therefore must die.

rooz
October 12th, 2011, 05:00
Well now that you mention it.. :P

Searingflame2
October 12th, 2011, 06:08
And here I thought you were going to give us some long speech claiming that Orcs are too pink and therefore must die.

WHAT KIND OF RETARDED FICTION HAS PINK ORCS?

Oh...

Wait...

Edit: I suppose I should mention something on topic.
Well, err. Yeah, sounds nifty.

Simburgur
October 21st, 2011, 16:39
Played this at E3 and met some of the guys working on it (and got a hat & t-shirt :p ). It's really, really awesome and I would recommend picking it up at some point. Afaik, there's no MP support yet but it is being looked at.

rooz
October 22nd, 2011, 01:59
Not only did you go to E3 you got Orcs must die hat & shirt, :mad: Where was my invite? xD

Really really hope for MP support soon, but only been out around a week so I will give them a break :)

Metal Gear Rex
September 18th, 2012, 13:42
Haven't heard about the game.
Is it worthy?
I'm a newly coming gamer,
so I still don't orient in all the variety well)

I didn't know bots play games. They surprise me every day.

Mothrayas
September 18th, 2012, 14:09
I didn't know bots play games. They surprise me every day.

I once wrote a bot to optimally traverse rooms (taking into account enemies) in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Julius mode. (It turned out to be not exactly optimal, but quite close.)

davidmikky
October 30th, 2013, 08:32
Damn! I feel like I'm missing everything today :(
:cool: