PDA

View Full Version : Total Wipeout

Robofish
October 7th, 2009, 01:56
Just a small personal announcement because I'm just really excited (great to have somehting going right at the moment lol), or perhaps I just feel like boasting, anyways.

I'm going on Total wipeout :D

For anyone who dosent know, its a gameshow like takeshi's castle where your basicaly doing obstacle courses over water.

I believe im going to be part of the second episode, and I'm flying off to argentina in early novemember, so i get a nice 6 - 12 day holiday to boot :)

If you watch it, I'm the small asian woman for those of you who can't work it out for yourselves.

dk2player
October 7th, 2009, 01:59
great, maybe after you get back, you can send a video of it for us to see.

elamre
October 7th, 2009, 07:53
me wants to see video of it :p
sounds lots of fun :)

Dark_Omega MK2
October 7th, 2009, 08:25
Just a small personal announcement because I'm just really excited (great to have somehting going right at the moment lol), or perhaps I just feel like boasting, anyways.

I'm going on Total wipeout :D

For anyone who dosent know, its a gameshow like takeshi's castle where your basicaly doing obstacle courses over water.

I believe im going to be part of the second episode, and I'm flying off to argentina in early novemember, so i get a nice 6 - 12 day holiday to boot :)

If you watch it, I'm the small asian woman for those of you who can't work it out for yourselves.

we will see you on youtube :3

Blutonium
November 10th, 2009, 09:01
Be sure to yell out "Keeper Klan!" at least 3 times during the course of the show :)

Searingflame2
November 10th, 2009, 10:32
Absolutely, although 3 times isn't required.
Just mention us :-)

And also, good luck & enjoy yourself :-)

chriseatsimps
November 10th, 2009, 13:55
try get a cool nick name :P

Robofish
November 18th, 2009, 08:47
Have to say those last 3 posts were a bit late :P

Also you'd be amazed how hard it is to get what you want on telly. Sure they'd film it. Infact they could make a whole series of total wipeout of me alone. They film hours worth of stuff about you, but only use the bits they want. I tried to get a few things in the cameras, and they said go ahead and do it. I'd need a reality check if I thought they actualy had any intention of actualy airing those bits lol.

Anyways, not saying how I did at this point, you'll just have to watch when it's aired :P. On the other hand I had quite possibly the greatest experience of my life :)

Not sure when it is being aired yet, but I'll pass it on when I do. I think we've been moved to the first episode though because we rocked :D

gnounc
November 19th, 2009, 07:04
DONT GET ELIMATEEEEED!

Henry Langdon
May 3rd, 2011, 18:03
so how far did u get i know this is old news

JaCkSmItH
February 6th, 2012, 04:36
What you want on telly. Sure they'd film it. Infact they could make a whole series of total wipeout of me alone. They film hours worth of stuff about you, but only use the bits they want. I tried to get a few things in the cameras, and they said go ahead and do it. I'd need a reality check if I thought they actualy had any intention of actualy airing those bits lol.