PDA

View Full Version : Attention DK2 Players:

Kromeh
October 10th, 2009, 06:25
I have recently noticed that a rewards program named "Jact" has extended to Dungeon Keeper 2.

Jact is a system where you just play your games while it sits in the background counting how long you have played. You get 1 "Bux" per minute (unless playing CS:S on their servers, in which case you get 5x I believe)

You can redeem these Bux for prizes, such as raffles, or a guarenteed reward. I myself have gotten a shirt for about 10k minutes of playtime. I will post pics of the shirt if necessary (and I mean like me holding it up with a sign or something saying "Din is old" or whatever you have me say.)

Anywhos, PM me if you want to get involved in this, all i need is an email address, it can be a junk yahoo mail you made 5 minutes ago, you just need to get an account and you're good to go.

And to avoid confusion, CS:S is a Counter Strike: Source.

And I checked all possible rules, and it only forbode links containing illegal material. This, to the extent of my knowledge, is not illegal. Enjoy racking up the play time :D (we could possibly try and push for dungeon keeper 1 as well)