PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fresh 1.0 version

Keeper_Infernal
June 14th, 2012, 10:27
Hi :)

I was wandering if anybody here still owns this version,I really want to go back to that nostalgic AI supporting,

Non crashing version.. i check some of the other uploads you did here but apearently the FBI`s internet privecy squad (or as i like to call them: The "Game Crushers")

crushed those uploads.. So ill be happy to recive a new fresh upload. (No 1.7 versions,or any other demo`s,or cracks or whatever..)

Thx adead :)

Hapuga
June 14th, 2012, 21:18
I have a classy 1.0 cd copy + all dlc's + patches + bonus cd (art/language packs).

Tell me where to upload and I will provide.

ACrab
June 17th, 2012, 08:50
I have a classy 1.0 cd copy + all dlc's + patches + bonus cd (art/language packs).

Tell me where to upload and I will provide.

Filesmelt (http://filesmelt.com/simple) should work, otherwise a torrent would be good.

Keeper_Infernal
June 18th, 2012, 16:43
Ty for offering your help :)

upload it at any non pay-for-download website you want,and no torrents pleas.

(Those patches,they will effect the AI behavior in a negative way like the 1.7 did? if so pleas dont include it.)

Jessica PirateNinja Ogena
June 19th, 2012, 13:27
Torrents are WAY faster than traditional download- if I were you I'd go that route...otherwise you'll spend 50 billion years downloading something that could take 20 mins tops (depending on the amount of seeds and leeches, of course...)

thepiratebay.se = my best friend :D