PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Archons Game

Rephath
July 30th, 2012, 05:33
I designed a roleplaying game for Dungeon Keeper. It's not strictly Dungeon Keeper, but most everything you can do in that game you can do in this one. It takes place on a wiki and a google doc, so it's closer to a tabletop game than a videogame. If you want to check out the game, visit: http://dungeonoverlords.wikispaces.com.

You can play as an archon, which is my term for a dungeon keeper. Good or evil, allied with the underworld, or the overworld, or both, or neither. You can have just about anything as a minion. You can customize your rooms with traps, chests, and just about anything imaginable. It's part city-building game, part wargame, part roleplaying game.

Alternatively, you can play as a champion, the equivalent of a lord of the land or horned reaper. Serve other keepers, or raid their dungeons. Hire yourself out as a mercenary, or fight for higher causes.

Rephath
December 26th, 2012, 08:15
Rules updated so that Keepers spend less time doing numbers and more time roleplaying.

Metal Gear Rex
December 26th, 2012, 08:30
Rules updated so that Keepers spend less time doing numbers and more time roleplaying.

You know, there is a roleplay on the forum already. If you want, I can PM you the details of it.

Rephath
December 26th, 2012, 19:53
It's rules for a tabletop RPG. If you're interested, I'm gathering players on Roll20 for a play.

Metal Gear Rex
December 27th, 2012, 08:19
It's rules for a tabletop RPG. If you're interested, I'm gathering players on Roll20 for a play.

Well, you could still join the forum RPG. We could always use more active participants. There's plenty of fun to be had and there's a lot of flexibility in the various elements as well.