PDA

View Full Version : Infernal`s singal-player map-pack :)

Keeper_Infernal
August 1st, 2012, 13:52
Hello everyone :)

Ive decided to create a single player campaing,and so far ive finished my first level :)

I hope you will all enjoy it,its lore is about what happens after you finished the official campaing.

leave comments :) (I advice to read the whole post,or atleast the relevant once,before playing a level.)

Lord Zustar

Opening: Keeper! you have killed king Reginald,Overan its entire underground kingdom,took-over most of the overworld,
yet your still here? Have you come for more? This land is guarded by a greedy land lord who I am not sure if hes working on hes own,or in the name of a stronger individual a lord named lord Zustar,together with his wise wizard assistant,his devoted priest,and his righthand man Sir Borgenault he succefully manged to mine most of the gold in this realm,and he have captured the only gem seam nearby. hes fort his well defended,and hes dwarfs and hired thiefs are scouting the realm for any potential rivals.
He surly would be able to entretain you a little,sort of...

Main Objective:Kill the greedy land lord who is named Zustar,and overan his gold mine.

Sub-Objective:Beware of reaching too early to the lava terrain,its heavly guarded with strong giants.

Versions playeble:1.7,can be easly moded to other versions. (Just change the 3 only mercenarys in the land to normal heros,nothing big)

Much more is coming soon :)

Lord Gustav`s Mine

Another lord who went deep into the underworld in search for gold,unkown from were he came,or what does he intend to do with the mined gold.He
names himself Gustavo and he is as greedy as that scum Zustar you have just kill a few days ago,your imps has scouted the land for any gold,none..
hes so gready that he maneged to empty the entire area from gold,you would have to tell your imps to bring some from the last land you visited in order to raise up a propper dungeon.

Main Objective:Cut off the hands of the even more greedy Lord Gustav,so he wont be able to steel any more of your gold.

Sub-ObjectiveYou are in a searios lack of gold,quickly take over the lord`s mine before your minions abandon you.

Version playable:every version.

Syntheticdawn
February 20th, 2014, 15:49
Hello everyone :)

Ive decided to create a single player campaing,and so far ive finished my first level :)

I hope you will all enjoy it,its lore is about what happens after you finished the official campaing.

leave comments :) (I advice to read the whole post,or atleast the relevant once,before playing a level.)

Lord Zustar

Opening: Keeper! you have killed king Reginald,Overan its entire underground kingdom,took-over most of the overworld,
yet your still here? Have you come for more? This land is guarded by a greedy land lord who I am not sure if hes working on hes own,or in the name of a stronger individual a lord named lord Zustar,together with his wise wizard assistant,his devoted priest,and his righthand man Sir Borgenault he succefully manged to mine most of the gold in this realm,and he have captured the only gem seam nearby. hes fort his well defended,and hes dwarfs and hired thiefs are scouting the realm for any potential rivals.
He surly would be able to entretain you a little,sort of...

Main Objective:Kill the greedy land lord who is named Zustar,and overan his gold mine.

Sub-Objective:Beware of reaching too early to the lava terrain,its heavly guarded with strong giants.

Versions playeble:1.7,can be easly moded to other versions. (Just change the 3 only mercenarys in the land to normal heros,nothing big)

Much more is coming soon :)

Lord Gustav`s Mine

Another lord who went deep into the underworld in search for gold,unkown from were he came,or what does he intend to do with the mined gold.He
names himself Gustavo and he is as greedy as that scum Zustar you have just kill a few days ago,your imps has scouted the land for any gold,none..
hes so gready that he maneged to empty the entire area from gold,you would have to tell your imps to bring some from the last land you visited in order to raise up a propper dungeon.

Main Objective:Cut off the hands of the even more greedy Lord Gustav,so he wont be able to steel any more of your gold.

Sub-ObjectiveYou are in a searios lack of gold,quickly take over the lord`s mine before your minions abandon you.

Version playable:every version.

Shitty map you let the enemy have loads of gold but get small minable resources and no gems. Besides there is no storyline the text you put here should be put in the game.