PDA

View Full Version : Instant death creatures,and Dying skeletons.

Keeper_Infernal
August 4th, 2012, 18:25
Well,how do i make all of that happen?

(I dont not mean instant death by marking the "instand death" checkbox on a spacific creature,but rather make an entire creature specie have the instand death
feature,like skeletons,and imps.)

Metal Gear Rex
August 4th, 2012, 18:28
At the top, go to Configure -> Creature Types. Find the one you want, then uncheck "Generate Dead Body" that's located towards the bottom right.

Keeper_Infernal
August 5th, 2012, 10:37
Ty,I sure it would simply create a creture who would be in state of dying,and then disapear with out a trace.. (wont "generate dead body")

I shold have checked that though..

May I ask another last thing? I created a level were there is no spells avalabile for a keeper,but for some odd reason the chicken spell forces himself into the spell panel..

and I also wish to some how change the time which take a creature to die (spacific creature kind) is this possible?

ty again for your help :) (And yes,I tripple checked that i didnt left it avalabile.)

Metal Gear Rex
August 5th, 2012, 17:58
May I ask another last thing? I created a level were there is no spells avalabile for a keeper,but for some odd reason the chicken spell forces himself into the spell panel..

Are you playing maps through the Skirmish menu? Skirmish settings overwrite the map's settings so that may be why.

and I also wish to some how change the time which take a creature to die (spacific creature kind) is this possible?

You mean the amount of time it takes for an unconscious body to turn into a dead body? Go to Level -> Edit Level Variables. On Misc. Variables, find "Creature Dying State Duration (Seconds)", it should be the 22nd option. Adjust the setting from there. This is a global setting so it effects all Creatures, though it's better than nothing.

Keeper_Infernal
August 5th, 2012, 18:53
I am playing it though the command line -level I didnt even check the "Skirmish Level" checkbox..

Well, I knew that,and if its not for a spacific creature,then never mind,its for my new goblin remake,in need them to sustane dying state longer so,they will fit better in the role i gave them,suicidle frontliners :D

(P.S Wow did you really went into the editor,and checked which place exactly that variable is placed? Ty really,but you really dont have too... XD)

Metal Gear Rex
August 5th, 2012, 19:44
I am playing it though the command line -level I didnt even check the "Skirmish Level" checkbox..

Well I can't remember anything else that could cause the issue off the top of my head. Perhaps you could give me the map to have a look at it?

(P.S Wow did you really went into the editor,and checked which place exactly that variable is placed? Ty really,but you really dont have too... XD)

It's not really that big of a deal, it took me two minutes at the most.

Keeper_Infernal
August 5th, 2012, 20:55
Well,every level that i made lately has this problem,ill send post them all here,maybe you could figure out this odd problem..

PS: "It's not really that big of a deal, it took me two minutes at the most."

I know guys,even on this forum who will consider this VIP treatment,ty :)

Hapuga
August 5th, 2012, 21:03
I know guys,even on this forum who will consider this VIP treatment,ty :)

what are you talking about, it's a normal way to help someone :)

Keeper_Infernal
August 5th, 2012, 21:09
Well,I renember not getting the same levels of attention many times at this forum specificly...