PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players - Gameranger

Dysterika
August 19th, 2012, 05:55
Hey! I reciently just got DK2 Mutiplayer working using www.Gameranger.com, Hamachi was just... Not working out.
But I'm looking for people to play against so add me on GR! - Dysterika:lord:

louis22k
August 19th, 2012, 17:17
i would love to play with you but i dont know how to go about it

Dysterika
August 19th, 2012, 21:34
Well, I'll give you a short tip guide.

From what I know, Dungeon keeper mutiplayer only works on the 1.7 silver version for gameranger. I can give you the link. ->>>http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/games/159-dungeon-keeper-2-full-version-1-7-a.html

After you have the game installed, or you already have a game that runs on mutiplayer go to www.gameranger.com, after having downloaded it and running the program add the Friend [Chota] Dysterika, Message me [WHENEVER] I am online, I am always happy to help. But that should allow your dungeon keeper 2 to run online with up to 4 players! I hope this helped :3

Metal Gear Rex
August 19th, 2012, 22:17
I'd play but I'm generally looking more towards finding someone to help me test my balance patch for the game rather than actually play it for fun. Plus I need to use 1.3 since that's what the patch is made for but also because I already know the Silver Edition loves to reject my patch with a passion.

ARMofORION
August 20th, 2012, 00:52
I'd play but I'm generally looking more towards finding someone to help me test my balance patch for the game rather than actually play it for fun. Plus I need to use 1.3 since that's what the patch is made for but also because I already know the Silver Edition loves to reject my patch with a passion.

Don't have anything to do past 3:30 Central and most of the weekends.

Chem93
November 11th, 2013, 23:20
Hey there are some of us on GR and we need other players if you fancy coming back!

Metal Gear Rex
November 11th, 2013, 23:53
Hey there are some of us on GR and we need other players if you fancy coming back!

Don't necropost threads like this that are over a year old. Seriously. You just posted in the other thread so it's redundant to post in this one immediately after.