PDA

View Full Version : Future patch ideas

Hades
October 19th, 2012, 15:13
This is a brainstorming thread for what you would like to see in future patches

Level:
Snuggledell: Beef up the :fairy: (up to level 5 maybe?) a bit and have the Blue keeper get their portal from the beginning
Wishvale: The Blue Keeper gets two faces of gem, as do you. Also, the hero base is a bit more expanded and there is an actual battle between the blues and heroes.
Tickle: The gems closest to the rival keeper are connected to the Keeper's dungeon. However, you get 3 faces of gems in the bottom left corner of the map. Also, in order to prevent you from having ideas of blitzing the Keeper's dungeon, they could have a few :vampire: or :mistress:. Also, the Locate Hidden World special should be guarded somewhat (maybe a few :samurai: or :wizard:, or even a :dragon: here?)
Elf's Dance: Your gems are moved to the main body of gold to the right. You also get directly connected to the Green Keeper. The heroes get a bit of a beefing up.
Tulipscent: (cosmetic) The Blue Keeper is changed to Yellow (strangely enough, they never had a Yellow keeper in the main campaign.) and their vampire should be lvl 8.
Netzcaro: Dragons are available.

Creatures:
:dragon: should get an immunity to wind
:archer: should have :protect: at either lvl 7 or 10
:horny: should be able to use :slow: outside of possession

Matthias Currat
October 20th, 2012, 09:29
Hey Hades, I have programmed my own version of DK just like this, or very close. The fairies in Snuggy are Level 4 in my version, the heroes in the South of Elfy are Level 5 instead of 1. I also changed the enemy keeper's colors to add more variety. Sometimes you fight only a blue keeper, or only a green or yellow keeper, sometimes you fight blue and green, blue and yellow or green and yellow. :)

As for dragons be immune to wind, good idea, they are very big creatures. Hornies should also be able to use their spell outside of possession. :)

Hades
November 1st, 2012, 18:31
Had another idea:

Sleepiburgh - The rival keepers get :vampire: instead of :warlock: and get workshop from the beginning. They also start with a lvl 10 :vampire: each