PDA

View Full Version : game speed

pit-chus
December 29th, 2012, 20:35
Can anyone please tell if I can slow down game speed in keeperFX? I remeber that dk1 could be slowed down but now after all the years I don't know how. Keybinding menu says that 'shift' adjusts the speed but I can't see any changes.

friscmanseby
December 29th, 2012, 20:44
You can speed it up, with shift + "+" or slow it down with shift + "-", otherwise you can use the parameter
-fps <num>
that changes the game speed; default <num> is 20.
To use a parameter you have to press Winkey + R, and then wrote "x:\folder\keeperfx.exe" -fps <num>
when "x" is the unity (usually "c"), "folder" is where you have installed the game usually "program files\bullfrog\keeper" and "<num>" is the new fps number. The default is 20 so to go slower you have to put a lower number.

pit-chus
December 29th, 2012, 21:07
You can speed it up, with shift + "+" or slow it down with shift + "-", otherwise you can use the parameter
-fps <num>
that changes the game speed; default <num> is 20.
To use a parameter you have to press Winkey + R, and then wrote "x:\folder\keeperfx.exe" -fps <num>
when "x" is the unity (usually "c"), "folder" is where you have installed the game usually "program files\bullfrog\keeper" and "<num>" is the new fps number. The default is 20 so to go slower you have to put a lower number.

Yes parametr -fps <num> slows down the game, but only if I start new game. Shift+'+' does nothing. Maybe it is because my special keyboard layout.
Thank you anyway.

friscmanseby
December 30th, 2012, 18:13
You're right, isn't shift + "+", but CTRL + "+", sorry for the inconvenience...