PDA

View Full Version : Workshop Glitch

Metal Gear Rex
January 1st, 2013, 12:32
I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Workshop the other day. For some reason, it took an extraordinary amount of time to manufacture, well, just about anything. There didn't seem to be a difference between a Barricade and a Steel Door. I had several Goblins and Trolls in the Workshop (playing my patch, Goblins have a Manufacture Rate of 20 Per Second and Trolls have 75) and it took 30-60 seconds to build a Barricade, which is unusual. The Barricade, at least in my patch, costs 1500 Manufacture Points. So a single Troll at base Level would be able to finish it in 20 seconds.

This isn't a consistent glitch, in a sense. It was consistent throughout the game I was playing, but it didn't exist in all my games. I was playing a slightly modified version of HeroCove, and I was using it as a test map. With the previous game, I never encountered the glitch. The only changes I made since was slightly modifying a timer for an infinitely spawning Hero Party, increasing it from 650 to 700 seconds, and increase the Gas Trap's Damage from 5 to 12. I tested reverting the Gas Trap's damage value and then increasing it back to 12, both tests done on the same HeroCove map, but the problem was gone.

Does anyone know anything about this glitch and how it can be avoided?