PDA

View Full Version : Post AK: Clone

friscmanseby
January 9th, 2013, 22:57
Hi everyone. I'm really doubtful about this level:
1) What I have to clone (I suppose with the prison trick)?
2) Who I have to face first? Heroes or Blue Keeper?
3) I really like the stratagem of "if blue Have 0 creatures, than you can have bridge to attack his Heart", so that you cannot attack him directly... So, he has the portal, but there aren't creatures in the pool. It's a wanted thing or a mistake by the Author?

DragonsLover
January 9th, 2013, 23:33
1) The "clone" glitch is used in the last level of Ancient Keeper original campaign. Here, you have to check about the creatures you may find in the levels in order to know what to clone. Try breaking some doors at the South.
2) The Blue Keeper is extremely dangerous for their army of mistresses and vampires. Better go check the heroes first. This is where you would be able to increase your army.
3) I think it's a wanted thing, but I'm not sure. Ask pawels. Something I know about is, when a creature is killed, it returns to the pool. I think that's why.

friscmanseby
January 10th, 2013, 01:32
A dead creature returns to pool even if wasn't "added" to pool in the script? So, for example, if I transfer an Avatar in a level, and another keeper is able to attract them but there aren't in the pool, then my Avatar dies, eventually he will attract it? Is the same if I summon a creature with the temple? And what about the heroes?

DragonsLover
January 10th, 2013, 07:56
Hmmm, I think it requires for the creature to be added to the pool in order to work. In case of doubts, you can still test it yourself.

friscmanseby
January 10th, 2013, 15:20
Ok, done some tests in my "mercenary guild/sandbox level" (I had to modify it and add a portal to do this :P), now I understood so many things and I will go to answer them in their relative topics.
So, if "dead creatures returns to pool", they don't need to be added by the Author: for example, I had flies available, then my fly preexistent died and then was added to pool and went through portal. Then i spawned a fly with cheats (they're so useful in tests, so please Mefisto, work on them) and i fired both of them, and so there were 2 flies in the portal and both went through portal! And it's true even if is an hero to die...