PDA

View Full Version : Forum problem

Hades
January 14th, 2013, 17:35
Every time I log in to the forum and tick the "remember me box", and I close the tabs without logging out, I am still logged out anyway when I come back to the forum.

Why is this?

Metal Gear Rex
January 14th, 2013, 19:31
Every time I log in to the forum and tick the "remember me box", and I close the tabs without logging out, I am still logged out anyway when I come back to the forum.

Why is this?

dotted has been drinking and I think he broke something on the forum.

Quick edit and quick replies are also broken. Control + B or whatever doesn't instantly create code either.

Fix it D:<

Hades
January 14th, 2013, 19:32
So It's not just me that's been having problems with the forum?

Metal Gear Rex
January 14th, 2013, 19:44
So It's not just me that's been having problems with the forum?

I haven't had that log out issue but I know NerdyTB seems to have it. That may just be my browser though.

Hades
January 14th, 2013, 19:47
I haven't had that log out issue but I know NerdyTB seems to have it. That may just be my browser though.

What browser are you using?

Metal Gear Rex
January 14th, 2013, 20:06

Chrome.

NerdyTB
January 14th, 2013, 20:11

I have Chrome as well, and yes, I'm also having the not being remembered problem.

Hades
January 14th, 2013, 20:12
Chrome.

Me too. Well, the logging out issue seems to have stopped, but I still can't bold italicise or underline my posts.

Metal Gear Rex
January 14th, 2013, 20:22
Me too. Well, the logging out issue seems to have stopped, but I still can't bold italicise or underline my posts.

Well you still can do those things. It's just that the short cut keys are broken.

Hades
January 16th, 2013, 13:05
So is it a software problem or a server problem?

dotted
January 16th, 2013, 22:32
So is it a software problem or a server problem?

Configuration problem thats is hard to fix because vBulletin sucks :(

Hades
January 18th, 2013, 10:26
Configuration problem thats is hard to fix because vBulletin sucks :(

What about switching to Xenforo?

friscmanseby
January 21st, 2013, 18:13
I use Chrome and when I edit or quick edit, I can't access to the bar to add the things like links, bald, italic and so on, even the smile editor is broken...

Hades
January 23rd, 2013, 17:29
The forum seems to have gone down today for about a few hours.

dotted
March 7th, 2013, 19:14
What about switching to Xenforo?

I would do it in a heart beat when they release Resource Manager for downloads. I'm already running it on https://subterraneangames.com/

Also issues are fixed now, that took much longer than i'd like to admit, I hope you can forgive me :(.

Metal Gear Rex
March 7th, 2013, 21:13
Also issues are fixed now, that took much longer than i'd like to admit, I hope you can forgive me :(.

Never. DX<

Edit:
Omg it feels so good to be able to press control b again. YEAH