PDA

View Full Version : 721 bug

Babax
March 9th, 2013, 20:48
1. Unconcious enemy creature that are dragged to the prison are affected by the traps - and may be killed by traps before reaching the prison.
2. Died enemy prisoners don`t spawn the Ghost. (4 level of the original campaign - maybe they`ll become available later - so not sure if it`s bug).
3. Demon Spawns can`t train after 10 lvl, also maybe the 4th level restriction.

Will continue testing, all other stuff seems work great so far, thaks a lot!

mefistotelis
March 10th, 2013, 09:02
1. Unconcious enemy creature that are dragged to the prison are affected by the traps - and may be killed by traps before reaching the prison.
Do you think they shouldn't be affected, or are you just pointing a difference to original DK?

2. Died enemy prisoners don`t spawn the Ghost. (4 level of the original campaign - maybe they`ll become available later - so not sure if it`s bug).
Prisoners spawn skeletons while dying. But only "humanoid" creatures do this - the others just die.[/QUOTE]

3. Demon Spawns can`t train after 10 lvl, also maybe the 4th level restriction.
Yup, levels restriction.

Babax
March 10th, 2013, 09:20
Do you think they shouldn't be affected, or are you just pointing a difference to original DK?
Yep, unconsious creatures shouldn`t be affected by traps while carried by imp to the prison... Sad, but i don`t remember if it was so in DK or not - it`s kinda hard to reproduce this coincidence.

jakall
April 2nd, 2013, 14:09
i have another one.

keeperfx crashes when i use possession with higher resolution. when i play on 640x480x32 nothing happened for a long time, but on 1024x768x32 it happened after a few seconds.
i know that i'm not the first one to notice this but i wanted to report it still exists.

oh, and the wind spamming bug is still there..