PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Stone Knights

darkkingkongman
March 15th, 2013, 17:17
Anybody who finished Dk2 knew about the two Stone Knights, Bez and Vegan, who guard the entranceway and the last portal gem. These are great heroes, but it's such a shame you can't convert them. They're completely immortal, and only horny can kill them. But i've got just one question. When the game was first released, i noticed that somewhere in the manual they refered to a 'special secret unseen hero' that could not be attracted in any way to your dungeon. My question is was the Stone Knights this unseen hero, or was there another unit altogether?

Metal Gear Rex
March 15th, 2013, 17:46
I haven't seen the manual so I don't know but I would think so, being as they're never mentioned or referred to in the main game literally anywhere except for the last 5-10 minutes (maybe less) of the last level. There's no other Heroes or anything beyond that, unless they had some Hero planned but never released or something. But why would he be in the Manuel? So it's probably just the Stone Knights. Despite not being attracted into your dungeon in any way, it's amusing to know that they actually can manufacture.

Also, where did you get the names "Bez" and "Vegan"? Are those just the random names that generated for them/you, or is there some sort of official source (doubt it)?

darkkingkongman
March 15th, 2013, 17:53
The names Bez and vegan are the creature names applied to them, if you move your cursor over them and look at the top of the hero name bar it says the name bez and vegan.

Metal Gear Rex
March 15th, 2013, 18:01
The names Bez and vegan are the creature names applied to them, if you move your cursor over them and look at the top of the hero name bar it says the name bez and vegan.

In other words, the former in that they're just randomly generated names. I would pay little mind to them, honestly.

darkkingkongman
March 15th, 2013, 18:07
When you obain through the Editor. If they're on a keepers side or the neutral player then they gain less health, but it seems this only happens when they at higher experience levels. Pretty strange if you ask me.

Metal Gear Rex
March 15th, 2013, 18:10
When you obain through the Editor. If they're on a keepers side or the neutral player then they gain less health, but it seems this only happens when they at higher experience levels. Pretty strange if you ask me.

Yes, I'm not sure as to why that is. But you can get around it by setting them with like 200% Health or something.