PDA

View Full Version : Questions & Suggestions

Obsdark
April 7th, 2013, 04:01
¡Hey oh!

There is some chance than the editor will be added to the KeeperFX?
I'm asking because i see the only present of the game is the patch now, and with an Editor & a Facebook group we can do wonders

Why a facebook group?, well, the boys of Homeworld2 (another popular, revolutionary & incomplete saga) to play online, they create a Facebook group & after collect enough people they organize a entire day to play that game, an online event to play online, during all day, and they don't do it just once, But Twice, and all of that events has been a success!!.

On them's cases, they use a program like the All Seeing Eye, (Gameranger) to find between themself and organize games during all the day!

I'm thinking, if we can't put ourself on one of that programs (if, i say, because i believe nobody tries before) then we can concert one event of this nature in the chat by all of us well knowed. (this one) or through another way, (i.e, other program not so hard to coordinate &/or configurate)

For this we just need 2 or 3 things

1) Make the group & start to collect people, also make publish of it on all the internet forums Dungeon Keeper Related & Other groups of facebook.

2) After collect the enough ammount of people (assuming than the group doesn't exist yet) you create the event for one day several months after(1 - 4 months), and activate the debate on it, inviting if not hundreds, thousands of people (just like they did)

3) Put the instructions (and if necesary some downloads) to easly be ready to play and take contact with other players for that day.

The Editor think avoid us to add creativity to the game, which can make the people relate more with the game itself and, because of that raise the ammount of people helping develop new campaings or even helping with the KeeperFX

What you think about all of this?

¡Cheers!
(y) (y)

-Obsdark-

Keeper Decagon
April 7th, 2013, 10:43
I think the Facebook group idea would be great, seen as I have participated in one of the Homeworld 2 events myself. It was brilliant to see such an aged game being brought back to life, and perhaps this could be achieved for Dungeon Keeper too. :D