PDA

View Full Version : Custom thumbnails showing up as blank

darkkingkongman
April 14th, 2013, 12:50
I know theirs a way to get your custom map thumbnails to show up in game, but their just blank squares. I own 1.7 version of dungeon keeper 2. Hapuga suggested that they can show up in 1.3 version using the colors file in the thumbnails of the editor. In 1.7 version though, their is no colors file. I'm desperate to get a picture of my maps to show up as i'm thinking of uploading them. If anybody can help, it would be most helpful.

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2013, 07:03
I know theirs a way to get your custom map thumbnails to show up in game, but their just blank squares. I own 1.7 version of dungeon keeper 2. Hapuga suggested that they can show up in 1.3 version using the colors file in the thumbnails of the editor. In 1.7 version though, their is no colors file. I'm desperate to get a picture of my maps to show up as i'm thinking of uploading them. If anybody can help, it would be most helpful.

I presume this would be your answer?

I guess you could try and toss this file into your Thumbnails folder though.

If that doesn't work, well there probably is no alternative to the above.

Hapuga
April 15th, 2013, 23:53
The file above is a bit map for colors. For some reason it was removed in later versions. If the game doesn't find the file, it automatically renders all pixels black. Putting the file in the thumbnails folder will fix it.
You can, if you want, create your own bit map. :)