PDA

View Full Version : Anoying reaserch order..

Keeper_Infernal
May 14th, 2013, 08:21
Hello keeper klan

latly ive come back to play dk after getting tired of beating up dk1 and ive tryed out the skirmish levels as a warm up.

ive desided that starting off with a combat pit makes things boring for 3 reasons,AI isnt enough smart to do that,Other rooms and creatures become useless imidietly,and the game is simply way too easy..

So I made the rooms past the training room reasercheble,like in dk 1,But then my warlocks instead of reaserching rooms,or rooms and spells together,they simply reaserched all the spells,and then all the rooms.. which made the game even more boring since i was stuck with level 4 goblins and warlocks for the entire game.. -_-

So,my question is, there is a possibility to change the reaserch order in the game? maybe with the hex editor?

Skarok
May 14th, 2013, 19:51
I've played around with that stuff for quite some while and as far as I know there's no way to change that. You'll always have the spells researched first, then rooms and traps with the spell upgrades being the last thing. If you want AI's to build a Combat Pit first you'll only be able to do that via Commando Line levels, not on skirmish maps.