PDA

View Full Version : Possible 'hero' theme for WFTO

darkkingkongman
May 14th, 2013, 10:49
I was thinking maybe WFTO should include the song 'Passage to heaven' by 'Midori' as the hero gate chant theme. It was used in the game 'Shadowman' that was developed by Akklaim, however, they no longer exist.

Just have a listen to it on youtube and see what you think. Their is a short version called 'The Kings Hymn' or the extended version called 'Victor Batrachain Theme' that somebody has uploaded. I think it would be perfect as the Heroes theme. Send me a comment back after you've listened to it to let me know what you think.

darkkingkongman
June 9th, 2013, 16:30
Has anybody actually listened to this yet? So peaceful. Somebody please send me a comment back after listening to let me know what you think.

Hapuga
June 10th, 2013, 12:10
Who made this song? How does he/she feel about using his/her assets without refund in a videogame? These are the questions that immediately arise.

darkkingkongman
June 10th, 2013, 18:37
As far as I know it was composed by a guy called Tim Haywood. However, it was also featured in a War Documentary so I can't really say. But I reckon it would be a great theme for the Heroes in war for the overworld. Of course, they would have to get the rights to do it.