PDA

View Full Version : For what creatures are "registering"? Yep, it sounds a bit silly.

VoidWeaver
June 4th, 2013, 14:50
I have long wanted to ask, but kept forgetting to do it. I believe that everyone noticed that at arrival of new creature from the portal, it goes to the Dungeon Heart but not into a Lair first. And then creature makes a "flash of red cloud" in the center of the Heart. And for what? I assume after that starts counter of creature's inhabitance time in dungeon. Or not? Sorry again for my bad speech, but i hope that any understand me.

Upd.
Sorry for double-thread, but i can't imagine on a how keywords i should find something like that. When creatures enter through the portal... (http://keeperklan.com/threads/1835-When-creatures-enter-through-the-portal) is related, more old thread.

Mothrayas
June 4th, 2013, 15:25
It doesn't have any real purpose in gameplay. It's just a way to make clear to the player that a creature has recently entered.

Metal Gear Rex
June 4th, 2013, 18:33
I always thought it to be just a nice aesthetic detail, the Creature going up to the Keeper's Heart to introduce themselves before they head on their way.

Jackie82
June 5th, 2013, 11:22
I think it's just like a ritual thing, like told by Metal Gear Rex... the minion is added in your Dungeon at the same moment it comes out from the Portal...