PDA

View Full Version : Post AK Armageddon

dayokay
June 16th, 2013, 16:28
I thought I'd try post-AK with the latest build (041.737). When I clicked the Armageddon spell, 3 imps died immediately, but one positioned himself on the dungeon heart, and held his own while the battle raged around him! He increased to level 3 by the time the mistresses turned on his opponent, and survived the battle! I got to play with 2 imps by resurrecting a second imp. I remember seeing this happen with the old DK1 Bullfrog game, but haven't seen it for years. Thought I'd share.

Last time I played I got slaughtered when I claimed the bridge. I have a question - if I imprison skeletons will they die and become my skeletons, or do they last forever? I need the space in the prison.

I'm loving being able to play again!

Dayo

VoidWeaver
June 16th, 2013, 17:39
I have a question - if I imprison skeletons will they die and become my skeletons, or do they last forever? I need the space in the prison. IIRC, the Skeletons are not affected by starvation, include imprison duration and regardless of their loyalty.

DragonsLover
June 17th, 2013, 21:21
Skeletons can't turn back into skeletons (logic!) as they cannot starve. You can keep them for later with the torture chamber, but there are way stronger creatures for that. You can get rid of these piles of bones.

About the Imp thing, I think I know what are you talking about. If strategically placed, then can avoid hits.