PDA

View Full Version : Creating Hero Portal 2x2 with a trigger

Kaelthaz
June 26th, 2013, 01:09
Hi to all,

I have created a single player map and all my triggers and actions work as I want to.

The only thing is that I have a trigger that converts four slabs in the map to the hero portal to make it a whole 2x2 H P.

The H P is created but it looks like four individual pieces.

Instead of this:

I don't see any options to make each individual piece to look in a specific direction once converted.

Any suggestions as to why is looking like that and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance :confused:.

Kaelthaz

Metal Gear Rex
June 26th, 2013, 01:14
Hm, I've never had to do something like this. I'm not sure if it can be done. Fortunately, it doesn't effect the game, as in you can still get Hero Parties, but still it obviously looks weird. Can't you, instead, surround it with something like impentrable rock, and when the time comes, open it up?

Kaelthaz
June 26th, 2013, 01:22
Hm, I've never had to do something like this. I'm not sure if it can be done. Fortunately, it doesn't effect the game, as in you can still get Hero Parties, but still it obviously looks weird. Can't you, instead, surround it with something like impentrable rock, and when the time comes, open it up?

Is just that it should appear after the player gets to four specific slabs that are enclosed and guarded with traps (better if you surprise the player :)).

When the player gets the first one and see the trap he might be discouraged to get the other three but if he does then a claimed portal pops in one side of the map (this one looks and works fine) and the H P pops in another with a hero party of low levels to kill.

Kaelthaz
June 26th, 2013, 02:34
Fixed: