PDA

View Full Version : KamPAIN

Kromeh
October 14th, 2009, 05:13
A campaign completely detatched from the normal DK2 storyline.

This story takes place in the early days of the king's kingdom, where it is growing slowly in the underworld. The princes overseer the expansion, while the king sits on his throne, unbearably no doubt, enjoying lively music and childrens' laughter nearby.

Your mission is simple Keeper, destroy this kingdom. It is much too mirthful to let on living. Introduce pain into their lives, for they seldom feel it. You are first being sent to an outpost. Demolish it.

Total progress: 33%
Release date: Oct 20th
Estimated Playtime (without cheats): 5-6+ hours (depending on how hard you decide it to be aswell)

All other map work is halted, delayed, deleted, castrated, ect; untill further notice.

Hapuga
October 14th, 2009, 13:11
Great! I'm currently working on the original campaign. I'm making it more difficult.

Hamster-Damned
October 14th, 2009, 17:33
For a second I thought you didn't know how to spell campaign. Heehee.

Kromeh
October 15th, 2009, 04:20
Kampaign (http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcgmtkdcetn/Kampain Missions 1-3.zip)

The zip includes a folder entitled: "Briefing"

In that folder are .txt's intended to fill you in on what is going on. You don't have to save them in any particular place.

Anyways, enjoy the beta of the campaign, Kampaign.

This is about 1 day of work (including school and all that, so really only 3-4 hours, maybe a little more)

Samuel
October 16th, 2009, 15:58
It's a good start for a beta, I like the scenarios - especially the second one, fits well. :)

However, is worth pointing out that you can't actually win any of the levels because you haven't done the keeper settings (e.g no spells, no rooms and can't get creatures through portals).

Also, at the beginning of level 2 when you start with 8 imps the mentor freaks out about mana. Had to dispose of a few imps to stop him screaming at me.

Kromeh
October 16th, 2009, 22:22
Okay, thanks for the info. The levels worked great for me though. I'll look into this.