PDA

View Full Version : Black Knight's Quest

Metal Gear Rex
October 19th, 2009, 08:05
http://www.box.net/shared/hudddr3bml

This is a four-episode possession level set staring Kaleb. His mission is to be the most powerful warrior in the underworld.

Episode One-The Combat Pit

Kaleb is in a giant Combat Pit and must defeat all the other enemies in the Pit for the Zacheriah's amusement. For an added challenge, there are surrounding Elves that plan to pin Kaleb to the floor with their arrows.

Episode Two-The Portal

Kaleb has been captured because he is too much of a threat. Kaleb must escape and find the portal that leads to the hidden realm of Zacheriah.

Episode Three-Zacheriah

Kaleb has entered Zacheriah's castle, and must pass through his many traps and warriors. In the end, it is a duel to the death with Zacheriah.

Episode Four-The Great Escape

Kaleb now must escape Zacheriah's castle as it slowly crumbles. But upon reaching the only exit, someone awaits to stop him from escaping...

Duke Ragereaver Edit: Moved to 'Releases'

Metal Gear Rex
October 21st, 2009, 05:23
What? No feedback? Screw you guys... I'm going in my shell... :beetle:

dk2player
October 21st, 2009, 05:28
I'm tring it right now, will give review soon

Edit: gotta sleep. I'll play it tommarow

dk2player
October 21st, 2009, 14:24
Hey, before I was able to play I noticed something. You put the last 2 levels as a secret level, making them unable to play.
And you forgot to check "skirmish and multiplayer" And you need 2 players to play in skirmish. So I had to add a heart in a corner of the map surrounded by solid rock

Metal Gear Rex
October 21st, 2009, 14:53
I used a secret level for the last two levels... I must have forgotten to change that...

And they're single player maps. For those, I access with the -level trick. I have a shortcut made just for that, and shortcuts made just for my maps... I'll change it... eventually.