PDA

View Full Version : Bonus and hidden realms question

Blanchflower
November 29th, 2013, 08:22
OK, right now, I am about to begin my 18th mission of Dungeon Keeper. I have collected 4 bonus levels so far plus have one moon level. However, on this webpage, http://dk.youfailit.net/levels/dklevel18.html, it states at the bottom of the page that "....there was SUPPOSED to be a fifth Locate Hidden World box somewhere, but it is missing."

The question is, has it been fixed with the FX version of the game? There are supposed to be 6 hidden worlds, right? But this statement is a bit confusing for me. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

:)

DragonsLover
November 29th, 2013, 20:59
Yup, I fixed it in my patch. It was indeed supposed that Blaise End should have a Locate Hidden Realm crate, but has been forgotten by Bullfrog. This would lead to a secret level where you have to control a demon spawn in order to kill all the heroes on the level, though the bonus crates on the level are kind of weird...

Now, for KeeperFX's stuff reversed to default, I can still put a locate hidden realm crate on that level, though normally, by default, it shouldn't be the case. But if I do, which place on the level should the crate be placed? In my case, I placed it inside the hero stronghold, behind some walls near the gems. On DK Millenium, the author suggests to place it near the middle unaligned portal. Do you have other better suggestions?

Blanchflower
November 30th, 2013, 02:45
Yup, I fixed it in my patch.

I am using the mod Keeper FX to play Dungeon Keeper. If you would be so kind, can you give me a link to download this patch? Is it compatible with Keeper FX? So I can assume that if one uses Keeper FX, this has not been fixed?

Thanks.

DragonsLover
November 30th, 2013, 19:00
It's not done yet, but very close to be finished. And yup, it's a patch for KeeperFX after I will revert the stuff back to the default (which I'm also working on).

Btw, I know I'm repeating myself saying that, but I've to think about my life too. Lots of things to worry.