PDA

View Full Version : Army of Three

Metal Gear Rex
October 21st, 2009, 16:39
Army of Three (http://www.box.net/shared/pzc6mzrt99)

So I used level 13, so what?

Story-
You are three heroes inside a Hero Fortress. You must protect the Hero Dungeon Heart and Lord of the Land. You are an Imp, a Tunneller, and a Dwarf. A fitting team, eh? Your rooms are built directly with the Hero's rooms, and there are two Dungeon Keepers you must destroy. Good luck.

Point... thingy... I don't know-
You usually are the leader of a huge army, or you possess some of your army. But have you been regular troops in the army? Let's see how this works out.

Please give feed back if you like the map, and I can make more. Not today, but this weekend. I have crap that needs to be done.

Edit-
Some stuff needs to be worked out, I was in a bit of a rush...

Searingflame2
October 25th, 2009, 03:20
Hmm, sounds like a brilliant concept. That, and given that i love most of your work, i might just install DK now...

Metal Gear Rex
October 25th, 2009, 03:27
Thanks. You know I finished the map (Fixed everything) but I forgot to reupload. >.<

Damn my bad memory. lolz

Metal Gear Rex
October 28th, 2009, 06:02
I finally re-uploaded my fixed version. Yay.

http://www.box.net/shared/amjxapl0nh

Searingflame2
October 31st, 2009, 06:35
Nice.
Very nice.
Although i did feel that the AI was too fond the the chicken spell! Had to keep depossessing and heading back in, which was a pain given my allies expansionistic tendancies.
Needless to say i did what any good keeper would do and killed my ally aftwarwards, just to get back at him.

dragonfist
October 31st, 2009, 10:26
This one entrance, and this irrating ally, that you have to speed out is great.
It took me back memories of desease spell in the original campaign.

Metal Gear Rex
October 31st, 2009, 10:27
Nice.
Very nice.

:D

Although i did feel that the AI was too fond the the chicken spell! Had to keep depossessing and heading back in, which was a pain given my allies expansionistic tendancies.

I know the feeling... sometimes though I like to fight as a chicken because it makes me laugh so much that as I chicken, I'm still a threat to the Dungeon. Maybe I'll cut it out, since it is not meant for a level like this.

Needless to say i did what any good keeper would do and killed my ally aftwarwards, just to get back at him.

Anyone who has played DK2 with me knows what it is like to be your ally. :D

Searingflame2
October 31st, 2009, 14:06
I might just play your two other recent maps sometime soon, as i'm installing a game that chews up HEAPS of my CPU and DK doesn't lag even with that running in the background. :-)

Metal Gear Rex
November 5th, 2009, 20:26
Play them all!

By the way, I also updated the Link and fixed a few problems.