PDA

View Full Version : Long way to victory

eldarkt
December 30th, 2013, 20:42
Hi all!

It's hard map, but balance is good I guess = )

Hades
December 30th, 2013, 23:26
Er, "hard map" is the biggest understatement for this level. It isn't even "Insane". This has a whole new difficulty level, which I shall call "putting you in the body of Stephen Hawking and setting you against 3 clones of Mike Tyson and multiple clones of the T-800".

eldarkt
December 31st, 2013, 17:55
Er, "hard map" is the biggest understatement for this level. It isn't even "Insane". This has a whole new difficulty level, which I shall call "putting you in the body of Stephen Hawking and setting you against 3 clones of Mike Tyson and multiple clones of the T-800".

ha-ha, thank you for review = )

It's all about "lighting", this spell does all job for you = )

Hades
December 31st, 2013, 18:08
ha-ha, thank you for review = )

It's all about "lighting", this spell does all job for you = )

Ok, there are several glaring problems:

1) You can't attract any warlocks

2) You can;t build ANY rooms, so all that gold is worthless

3) there is a massive army of :avatar:. How are you supposed to win against those?

4) The rival keepers can all smoke you with their minions.

5) Lightning isn't enough against :avatar:

eldarkt
December 31st, 2013, 18:16
Hm, I think I had to give more hints in starting message.

1) Why? Actually you can, 1 warlock = ) train him to 10 lvl and it's enough against 3 1-level trolls

2) You can build library -> warlock will come -> you can research all other rooms and spells

3) you have a jail, use 3 rival keepers minions = ) Then use jail for :avatar:

4) destroy walls + throw imps + lighting spell for all of them

Have you build library? All what need for warlock is library...

Hades
December 31st, 2013, 19:01
1) How the hell is one Warlock supposed to sufice in winning against 3 trolls, 4 mistresses and 4 bile demons, especially when the keeper will be training them all?

2) I don't see how that's supposed to work.

eldarkt
December 31st, 2013, 19:39
1) How the hell is one Warlock supposed to sufice in winning against 3 trolls, 4 mistresses and 4 bile demons, especially when the keeper will be training them all?

2) I don't see how that's supposed to work.

1) You can train this warlock to level 10. Before attack enemy keeper, destroy his troops with lightning. "Before" means use "destroy walls" (around the enemy portal) and throw imps for seeing his troops. So it will be 1-lvl troops.

2) ie you built a library, and a warlock does not come?