PDA

View Full Version : Rate That Creature!

Metal Gear Rex
October 28th, 2009, 02:38
Welcome to Rate That Creature, or RTC. The rules are simple. I state a creature and the next rates the creature depending on the following.

1. Usefulness-The Higher the number, the more useful
2. Annoyance-The Higher the number, the more annoying
3. Attraction-The Higher the number, the easier to get one
4. Fitting In-The Higher the number, the more they belong inside Dungeon Keeper.
5. Torture-The Higher the number, the more you like the creature's torture for whatever reason, usually in reference of DK1. In the case that the creature has no torture (DK2 or it shows that weird animation) you may pick one out out your imagination or leave it blank.

Then he or she picks another creature for the one after him or her to rate. Remember to state a reason after each rating. And you can't use the same creature unless 5 different creatures pass by. The point of this is to see the other side of things, so we can see the creatures better.

Ex.

The previous person states Horned Reaper

Useful 5/5
The Ultimate Melee Fighter
Annoyance 4/5

Not so useful against magic and when he gets angry, he attacks my other creatures.

Attraction 3/5
I have to wait for the proper ingrediants, which is difficult on some levels.

Fitting In 5/5
An evil demon who is the symbol of Dungeon Keeper fits in well.

Torture 4/5
While the Horned Reaper's torture doesn't exist, I imagine it would be the Horned Reaper being stabbed by his own scythe. Very fitting for one who will betray his allies to satisfy his killing desires.

Next: Fly

---

So now let's play! I'll state first.

What does the next person think of the Spider?

Evi
October 28th, 2009, 02:46
Useful 5/5
The First decent Insect you get, with freeze!

Annoyance 1/5
Not really annoying as it is amusing to watch them freeze prisoners, but they do kill your Flys.

Attraction 5/5
Simple, a Hatchery that is 3x3, and a lair of course. :D

Fitting In 6/5
A Giant Spider fits in any Dungeon like a Sandwich!
Quote from Evi- "What's a dungeon without a creepy crawlie?"

Next: Beetle

dk2player
October 28th, 2009, 02:57
usefull
3/5
great in the early missions, but relativly useless everywhere else

annoyence
3/5
I hate getting these, and leting them pass me and train untill after they've wasted all my gold

attraction
4/5
I'm not sure how to attract dk1 creatures that well, but it seams to come very easily

fitting in
5/5
as much as I hate them, they work. without them, why would have flies and spiders only.

dark elf

Evi
October 29th, 2009, 02:29
Useful: 3/5
They're okay, the first Support Creature in the Dungeon Keeper series.

Annoyance: 5/5
They ALWAYS go for the Guard Room, they don't train unless you force them to, and I had alot of Dark Elfs that didn't make a Lair.

Attraction: 4/5
Once you get a Guard Room, they will come...

Fitting In: 2/5
If you give her a REAL Dark Elf (Drow) look, she will fit in PERFECTLY.

Next: Demon Spawn

Metal Gear Rex
October 29th, 2009, 02:49
Demon Spawn

Useful: 2/5
They're good melee fighters, but useless when you get better fighters. They are easily killed, too. I often find myself getting dragons first.

Annoyance: 1/5
These have got to be the least annoying creatures in the game. The only thing that bothers me is seeing them dead alot, and that they fight with Hell Hounds but I rarely have both.

You're getting them if you want creatures higher than level 1. But as you venture on, getting them is harder as other creatures come in. But that's good as they become outdated by that time.

Fitting In: 5/5
They fit in completely well. One of the best examples to show what Dungeon Keeper should have. It is a baby. But it isn't like any other you've seen. It has claws and likes to kill. Plus it forms into a Dragon. It could be called Dragon Larva... let's be glad it is called Demon Spawn instead.

Next: Dragon

dk2player
October 29th, 2009, 02:52
u- 4/5
they train fast, attack well, and heal.

a-2/5
They do nothing but train, and research. If I need traps, then they are useless

a-1/5
easy. 5x5 treasury

f-6/5
dragons fit in every medieval game

Bile demon (dk2)

Duke Ragereaver
October 29th, 2009, 07:47
Bile Demon (dk2) :bile:

Useful: 3.5/5
Bile demons are your best fighters untill the real help comes in the form of vampires, black knights and dark angels. While they have massive health they ARE slow, decreasing their usefulness significantly. They can manafacture and are obviously stronger than trolls and I personally believe they can do manafacture better.

Annoyance: 4/5
Too slow. I've seen countless times they become angry because they coudn't find any food.... while being in the hacthery!!!

It's not that difficult to get a large hacthery and a workshop.

Fitting in: 5/5
I consider bile demons to be alongside Horned Reapers to be an icon of the Dungeon Keeper series. Though I would like that the bile demon of DK2 was more similair to the one in DK1. But hey, this issen't the place to discuss DK2.

Next: Vampire (dk1)

Metal Gear Rex
October 29th, 2009, 15:37
Vampire (DK1)

Useful: 6/5
This depends more on the person. I see the vampire as the ultimate surviver unit as can resurrect and has drain and such. He's seems quite good against alot of enemies. His early use of Teleport gets him around.

Annoyance: 5/5
His usefulness is balanced out by his annoyingness. He has a tendancy to got to the Temple sometimes and gets himself angry. Have you ever watched a level 6 Vampire ever try and destroy a Dungeon Heart by himself? Slow... And he fights with my warlocks too!

Attraction: 2/5
Getting Vampires when playing by the rules is a little hard. This means they show up durring the battle (Unless your warlocks are beating up your passing imps) and thus doesn't make much use of thier Resurrect ability.

Are you kidding? The Vampire is a creature of the night. Pretty good with scary stories or with the case of "Dracula: Dead and Loving It", comedies. Though it had to be changed a bit, the vampire's drain is more of his bite. Which makes sense for him to use it.

Next: Black Knight

Hapuga
October 29th, 2009, 17:32
That would be my hero.

U
5/5
Strength, hatred, thrill to kill. Excellent combination of physical toughness and attack power. Best warrior in the game. (imo)

A
5/5
Very patient. they can wait f you dont pay them. they can wait if you dont feed them. Easy to get happy. like to train. like to fight. Great dudes.

A
4/5
Combat pit can be a bit expensive, but thats all. Relatively easy.

F/I
5/5
I'd say a perfect fit. A Knight clone? maybe. Who cares? For me, he is one of the most evil creatures in the game. What else needs to be said?

Next: Dark Mistress (dk1)

dk2player
October 29th, 2009, 18:57
U
4/5
a great fighter, but hard to train. takes forever. and dies easily

A1
3/5
They do nothing but train and sometime torture. very bad. they should be scavanging for more mistresses, not wacking themselves with wips

A2
5/5
pretty easy. just have a troture chaber, and patance. they'll come, eventually

F
10000000000/5
dk1 - mistress = X_____X

Giant

Evi
October 29th, 2009, 20:48
I thought we were rating Creatures, not Heroes. :confused:

Metal Gear Rex
October 29th, 2009, 20:50
I thought we were rating Creatures, not Heroes. :confused:

You can, but Creature brings more attention to the game. :P Is it DK1 or DK2?

dk2player
October 29th, 2009, 20:57
dk2, srry.

Evi
October 29th, 2009, 22:04
Giants from Dk2 make good manufacturers, and can walk through lava.

Annoyance: 2/5
They get angry with your Creatures.

Attraction: 2.5/5
I don't get them much, and when I do I get millions.

Fitting In: 3/5
I don't know.

Next: Rogue

obliven1993
October 29th, 2009, 22:09
there usefull ness varys, if you know how to use them possesed correctly they can be used to defeat the lord of the land, which I have done.

Annoyance: 1.5/5
They can fill up your creature spaces quickly so you need to get rid of them perodically, and there rather useless when not posssesed.

They appear perodically, and can be useful when possesed.

Fitting In: 1/5
They really dont fit in my opinion.

Next creature: Fairy.

Metal Gear Rex
October 29th, 2009, 22:28
Dk1 or DK2?

obliven1993
October 29th, 2009, 22:28
dk2

dk2player
October 29th, 2009, 22:34
U
4/5
Fairies fly over lava, and the lightning spell helps in battle

A
3/5
They get unhappy easily. Way to easily

A
2/5
not too many maps with fairies. even less maps have fairies worthy of getting

F
5/5
mythical creatures need to be in a medieval underground fantasy

Dark Angel

Metal Gear Rex
October 29th, 2009, 22:44
Dark Angel

Useful: 6/5
He can research and kicks ass more than anyone else. Need I say more?

I'm annoyed that he's so rigged... so I usually don't use him which bothers me because he had potential, damn it. Damn you EA.

Attraction: 0/5
It costs 75000 gold to get 2. That is a 5x5 full treasury's worth. That's 25 gold blocks. In the end, I question thier worth.

Fitting In: 2/5
I never thought they fit in very well. They need to be changed some more before they're ready for DK. I really think they were an excuse for some kind of powerhouse. Like an Avatar Mimic as he was good at magic and melee. The Dark Angel is an angel, either way. He doesn't fit well. Maybe a Deity but not an angel.

Next: Skeleton

Evi
October 29th, 2009, 22:53
(I'm taking a guess you're talking about the Dk2 one.)

Useful: 2.5/5
Skeletons make great Guards, however, they are VERY fragile, and won't last real long in battle.

Annoyance: 0.5/5
Skeletons are never annoying, unless you put them in the Combat Pit.

You need a prison and some things to starve out.

UNDEAD in dungeons fit very well.

Next: Troll

Hapuga
October 29th, 2009, 22:56
u 5/5
mass-spamming one-shot reckless pack of bones. You need to deal with a moderate problem quickly, but you dont want to lose your best warriors? Heres the answer.

A 5/5
No needs.

At 4/5
prison is somewhat expensive.

Fi 5/5
All those burried in the ground + lost underground wanderers.

One of those creatures that has most background and most meaning.

PS
Guys, consider others eyes when you mark your answers with dark blue or red or other colours that do not fit the background. its hard to read you.

..And stop cheating =) if the scale is 1-5 do it 1-5 not 1-6 =)

Goblin

Metal Gear Rex
October 29th, 2009, 22:59
Umm... Evi posted before you. Alright fine, no more 6/5.

Edit-
@Evi
I was talking about the DK1, but it is understanable since I forgot to post which one.

dk2player
October 29th, 2009, 23:04
U
3/5
Untill you get a mistress, these are your best close combat fighters. and they can be used to make dwarves

A
4/5
They are useless in skirmish, and I hate getting them. espesiall\y before I have a lair built

A
5/5
Easy, wait.

F
4/5
Its one of the few "creatures" in dk2. most of the creatures look more human, and goblins don't. making them fit it better.

Hounds

Hapuga
October 29th, 2009, 23:44
Umm... Evi posted before you.

Ahh cursez!

Madkill
October 30th, 2009, 01:49
Hound

Usefulness-
5/5-
Brilliant scouts and train fast, low pay and just quite fun to have around.

Annoyance
5/5
Retarded, kills demon spawns, annoyingly difficult to pick up sometimes.

Attraction
5/5
I always get them, I don't even care if I do or don't. They just come.

Fitting
5/5
A two headed dog that breathes fire. How is it NOT fitting? :spider:

Ghost

dk2player
October 30th, 2009, 01:54
U
3/5
They are good with the rebound, but they barly train. they mostly go to the temple first.

A
3/5
They arn't that bad, but I hate getting them when I know I could get the hero that came from them

A
4/5
just let a creature die in the torture room. not hard.

Maiden

F
4/5
2 undeads are good, 3 is pushing it. they fit, but barely.

Metal Gear Rex
October 30th, 2009, 04:37
Maiden

DK2 needed researchers. The Maiden is another one of those. She's also very good in melee, but sadly because I build the temple last, by the time I get her she isn't all to good.

Annoyance: 0/5
I don't see any reason for these creatures to be annoying.

Attraction: 3/5
Not to difficult, ALOT cheaper than the Dark Angel, but again, I usually get her later on.

Fitting In: 3/5
She's half human, half spider. I'd give her more points if it weren't for the fact that she's as far as original goes in DK2 creatures, editing a good creature into a different one.

Next: Tentacle

dk2player
November 1st, 2009, 03:57
Usefullness
2/5
only good if A) you have water, and B) need freeze.

Anoyness
3/5
When I do want them, they almost never come. but when I don't they come by the thousands

Attraction
5/5
very hard. need temple and a level with water. even then they might not come

Fitting in
4/5
a large tenticle monster. not really evil, but works

Warlock (dk1)

Metal Gear Rex
November 1st, 2009, 05:05
Warlock (DK1)

Useful: 5/5
Some may think Vampires are better than Warlocks, but I disagree. The Warlock is the second best researcher, and has a higher offensive magic set thanks to Meteor. In numbers, they can easily win against any enemy.

Annoyance: 3/5
They're slow, and fight with Vampires which are also good units to have. That's about it for average problems. One thing to note, is that they have HUGE annoyance if you don't treat them right. His anger job is to Persuade other creatures why you are a bad Dungeon Keeper and it spreads like Disease. The Vampire has this too, but the differance is that the Warlock will NOT leave your dungeon but stay to make sure you pay.

Attraction: 5/5
There are only fthree reasons why you can't get them.
1. You haven't reached level 3 yet.
2. They aren't in the Creature Pool
3. You are the noobiest of all noobs by a LONG SHOT
Seriously, in DK2 you can get by without a Library. But in DK1, you need it to get the Workshop, and other rooms as well as spells so it means you have no magic, no traps nor doors, or any decent creatures.

They are magical beings, of course they should be in Dungeon Keeper!

Next: Orc

dk2player
November 3rd, 2009, 03:20
U
4/5
great manufactorer, and fast trainner,

A
1/5
not really that bad. they trainn by themselves and do their jobs easily

A
5/5
build a barrak. not that hard

F
4/5
Trolls and orcs are basically the same. so if trolls fit in, then why not orcs

fairy

Metal Gear Rex
November 3rd, 2009, 03:31
Fairy from DK1 or DK2?

dk2player
November 3rd, 2009, 03:53
srry, dk1

Metal Gear Rex
November 3rd, 2009, 04:04
Fairy

Useful: 4/5
Depends what you're into. Fairies are useful at higher levels. They are total offensive creatures with magic. They can do ALOT of damage quick, unless the enemy focuses on them. Warlocks are practically useless against them because Fairies get Rebound. You should have a good defense when you decide to recruit them. Always look past their fragile body due to their brains at researching as well as offensive capabilities.

The only thing annoying about them is when you're against them, or when they die for you. But when your a good Dungeon Keeper, they're not against you for long, and you are capable to organizing a good battle strategy to use them to their fullest.

These are easily converted.

A sexy floating fairy that has more fire in her than possibly a Dragon. I'd be disappointed if she didn't make it to WftO.

Next: Witch

dk2player
November 3rd, 2009, 04:10
U
4/5
A great spell caster against those without rebound, and carries both rebound and word of power.

A
2/5
not that bad. the anoiying part is that there aren't enough to convert. I have, to this day, only converted 1.

A
3/5
easy to convert, but rare to find.

F
5/5
A Powerful spell caster. true, there are alot, but maybe that's cause we need them

King Reginald

Hamster-Damned
November 3rd, 2009, 11:26
Useful-5/5
Best Melee Unit

Annoyance-2/5
Can't pick them up

Attraction-0/5
Can't Attract them

Fitting In-5/5
He's a king, what to say?

dk1 Mistress

Who-horny
November 3rd, 2009, 21:43
Usful 4/5
A blister you can obtain early, and very useful and destroying enemy cannons and lighting traps.

Annoying 1/5
If you're not using them for battle they tuck them selves away in your Toilet Chamber.

Attraction 3/5
TC is expensive, and optional, but very useful with or without the scantly clad women that come packed.

Fitting 5/5
Perfect! No better way to show you're evil than by cheating on your mistress with one of your other 6 mistresses ^^

Next: Troll (Thefsuth!)

Metal Gear Rex
November 3rd, 2009, 21:51
Troll (DK1)

Their line of work is to manufacture. I hold nothing back if they can't fight because they manufacture damn well.

Annoyance: 0/5
The least annoying creature in the game. They have no lair enemies, and collect very little gold. Not exactly demanding, the only annoyance is that they vandalize your dungeon when annoyed but to be honest I've never seen an annoyed troll.

Attraction: 5/5
If you want to defend your Dungeon, you'll get a Troll because you need that Workshop.

Since when do trolls NOT fit in? :troll:

------------------

Thefsuth: Troll

Useful: 4/5
Manufactures well.

Just plain annoying with his insults to me. Though amusing because he thinks he's the best.

Attraction: 1/5
There's only one. Besides, he's the only troll I have.

Insulting=YES

Next: Horned Reaper (There's no DK2 Horned Reaper)

dk2player
November 3rd, 2009, 22:41
U
4/5
Only good for killing, killing, and killing. High trainning cost, and high pay, and kills all my creatures if I leave for like 3 secounds.

A
5/5
I hate forgeting to pause, and comming back to fin out my horned reaper has killed all my army I spent so much time to make. :mad:

A
2/5
They come from the temple sacrafices, meaning that you need a troll, mistress, and bile demon. Some of which are hard to come by.

F
199999999999/5 (5/5)
The day a horned reaper doesn't fit in dk is the day that the world explodes from some nucluear explosion. :horny: + dk = :)

Guard

Metal Gear Rex
November 3rd, 2009, 22:46
199999999999/5
No cheating!

dk2player
November 3rd, 2009, 22:48
try looking now

Hamster-Damned
November 4th, 2009, 09:02
Useful-4/5
Well they guard and fight good

Annoyance-5/5
They die alot cause they are level 1 cause they don't train.

Attraction-3/5
Converting is pretty easy.

Fitting In-3/5
It's okay. It could be better though. But the Barbarian is better.

Barbarian.

Evi
November 5th, 2009, 05:06
They're alright, have a good amount of attack and defense.

Annoy: 0/5
They're really not that annoying to have.

Kinda hard to attract them for me.

Fitting In: 4/5
The Mohawk throws me off a bit, but thats why everyone loves him! :p

Next: Spider (Ivan! :p)

Metal Gear Rex
November 5th, 2009, 07:45
I've added a fifth rating and updated the first post to include this.

5. Torture-The Higher the number, the more you like the creature's torture for whatever reason, usually in reference of DK1. In the case that the creature has no torture (DK2 or it shows that weird animation) you may pick one out out your imagination or leave it blank.

And here is the example.

Torture 4/5
While the Horned Reaper's torture doesn't exist, I imagine it would be the Horned Reaper being stabbed by his own scythe. Very fitting for one who will betray his allies to satisfy his killing desires.

---------------------

Spider

Useful: 3/5 (Ivan: 2/5)
This is one of those creatures where you need to know how to use them. Usually drop your main fighters first, then your supporters, then drop these guys near the powerful units and they'll freeze and slow them down, if at the proper level that is.
(Ivan: Hardly knows any spells and isn't terribly strong)

Annoyance: 1/5 (Ivan: 4/5)
These creatures annoy me early on when they fight my flies which are essential in early gameplay. They also freeze my prisoners but I don't have much of a problem with that.
(Ivan: Scared away Kanquios and is aggressive when pushed)

Attraction: 5/5 (Ivan: 3/5)
Very easy to get Spiders, unless of course you don't plan to hold the ability to house and feed your creatures. Then you'll have alot more problems then obtaining a Spider.
(Ivan: I can get one but I can't get rid of one)

Fitting In: 5/5 (Ivan: 3/5)
Giant Spiders are good to carry around the Dungeon. Too bad they aren't useful but they're insects...
(Ivan: He's a spider but too damn fluffy on the inside and wheres a freaking cowboy hat for the Dark God's sake!)

Torture: 4/5 (Ivan: 5/5)
Spiders have a fitting torture of being stabbed in their sides... how pleasant.
(Ivan: After annoying me, I'd love to do that to him)

Next: Warlock (DK1) (Crystice)

Evi
November 5th, 2009, 12:52
Useful: 4/5 (Crystice: 3/5)
Warlocks has a good range of spells.
(Crystice doesn't have Meteor.)

Annoy: 1/5 (Crystice: 5/5)
Warlocks research all the time, no biggie, but they fight Vampires.
(Crystice gets angry if around any creature, and gets into fights often.)

Attraction: 3/5 (Crystice: 2/5)
You get too much, or too little.
(There is only one, and I want to get rid of her. Stop killing my Creatures!)

Fitting In: 4/5 (Crystice: 4/5)
They have a sort of creep feeling around them, but it works.
(Crystice does fit in well, but not well enough.)

Torture: 3/5 (Crystice: 5/5)
I can't completely remember the Torture for these guys, but I can imagine it being pretty painful.
(Leave her in there. I rather have a ghost.)

Next: Vampire

dk2player
November 5th, 2009, 13:23
dk1 or 2?

Evi
November 5th, 2009, 21:26
Dk 1

Duke Ragereaver
November 11th, 2009, 10:16
Vampire (DK1) :vampire:

Very strong fighters (in my version they will prefer to melee instead of drain) when level 5 or above, in some situations even seem to be invincible and unkillable. Excellent researchers aswel.

They fight with warlocks, and being a bane to any well filled treasury.

Graveyard is one of the last rooms to be researched, and very few levels would allow you to attract vampires.

Vampires were and still are an excellent addition to the DK series.

Torture: 3.5
Hammer smacking him looks fun. Though I never pay too much attention on torture animations.

Next: Skeleton (DK1)

Hamster-Damned
November 11th, 2009, 10:52
Skeleton

Useful-4/5
I find them very useful in DK1. They're stronger but can't deal too much. Not until they get Protect at level 5. Which won't be long since they train fast!

Annoyance-2/5
They fight with Bile Demons, which is my main concern.

Attraction-5/5
Easy, just any hero can be used for them. Except those who heal...

Fitting In-5/5
They're undead.

Torture-3/5
I don't remember, I think they're sword is used to cut them like it was a saw. I find it funny kinda.

Thief Dk1

dk2player
November 11th, 2009, 15:06
U
3/5
they are a nice basic close combat fighter, but before they get heal, they are as usefull as a mountain dwarf.

A-
0/5
I find them pretty un-anoying.

A-
3/5
Easy to get, and don't need to spend gold healling them in the prison. but I try not to get heros anyway

F-
4/5
A human that steals gold. If it wasn't a human it would be a perfect fit,

T
2/5
The Water filling up torture. woohoo... (in reality I don't know what it is, but I asume it is the water chamber thing)

Stone Knight

Metal Gear Rex
November 11th, 2009, 23:02
(They don't have heal, only speed at level 4, invisibility at level 7, and rebound at level 10 and they also turn into level 3 knights)

Grimhound
November 15th, 2009, 10:18
Since it was left where the last post didn't have a next, I guess I'll do Warlock(DK1) since it's Rex's current avatar.

:warlock: Warlock(DK1)
Usefulness - 3: They're your bread and butter researchers. They don't do much else, and aren't good for much else. Slow to train, refuse to do anything else. Decent in long range combat, stain against the wall up close.

Annoyance - 5: They attack my imps, create gangs, and become elitist in large groups. Luckily, they're easily culled, and Ghosts don't require even a fraction of their paycheck. Though in terms of paycheck, still more manageable than some other creatures like Dragons and especially Vampires.

Attraction - 5: You get one, and another, and another, and another. Sometimes they need to be kicked out to allow other creatures in, and also because a gaggle of Warlocks does not bode well for harmony.

Fitting In - 5: They're a staple. I'm a bit sad that Dungeon Keeper 2 took away all the flavor from them in the second game in favor of making all the minions monotone.

Torture - 5: When they begin shooting fireballs at my imps, there's nothing more satisfying.

Next: Salamander

Metal Gear Rex
November 15th, 2009, 10:53
Check the post before mine, the last creature was the Stone Knight.

Duke Ragereaver
November 15th, 2009, 11:04
Check the post before mine, the last creature was the Stone Knight.

I don't think the Stone Knight can be well rated. He's so different compared to the others.

Metal Gear Rex
November 15th, 2009, 11:19
Fine then DK1 Warlock it is! Well... now the Salamander...

dk2player
November 15th, 2009, 16:45
U
3/5
Can cross lava, trains really fast, and doesn't need much.

A
4/5
3x3 trainning room. but some maps don't have a salamander on it, making it hard to get them.

A
2/5
They aren't annyoing at all, untill they start rushing in, preventing my other creatures comming.

F
3/5
A Giant lizard. not really dungeon-y, but very fantasy like.

T
4/5
easy. a level 10 could only take about maybe 5 minutes to convert. so they are easy to turn.

Dragon

Mothrayas
November 15th, 2009, 18:00
U:
3.5/5
Lots of health, as well as the ability to heal, so they last very long. However, unless possessed they do nearly no damage with Flame Breath.

Annoying:
1/5
Pay is above average, no other things making it annoying, though.

Attract:
5/5
Two basic rooms (Treasury, Lair), so very easy to get.

F:
4/5
It's a fantasy world, of course there's gonna be dragons.

Torture:
4/5
THEY'RE CUTTING HIS &%$#ING HEAD OFF.

Fairy (DK1)

Metal Gear Rex
December 14th, 2009, 20:44
Fairy: DK1

Usage: 4/5
Lighting kills Imps like *snaps finger* that. But they are better than Mistresses when it comes to offensive magic. However, they also require a strong defense.

They die... alot... Fighting them is pretty annoying too! But as a creature, they're nothing difficult.

Easily can you catch them, but torturing is a pain if they hold on for a while... you have to watch them, but I have no problem with that. :fairy: :D

Magical creatures fit in quite well in this game.

Torture: 4/5
They have their wings pinned and are being flung around and around! It would be a 5/5 if it weren't for the fact that it is no Mistress torture. :( :mistress:

Next: Dark Elf (Xerina)

Duke Ragereaver
December 14th, 2009, 22:01
Usage: 2/5
Low damage and low health greatly decreases their value. They can be a little helpful in the early campaign but are quickly phased out.

For the reasons look above.

Probbaly the Dark Elf's only plus because the guard room is easy to get by. But once the guard room has been build, Dark Elves just seem to keep comming and comming...

Fitting in: 1/5
Just a dark counterpart to the Heroic Elf, a typical issue among DK2 creatures. Her ingame preformance definatly did not help to change my mind.

Torture: 3/5
Same as with all DK2 tortures, so it woudn't be fair to thumb up or down.

Next: Giant :giant: (DK1)

dk2player
December 15th, 2009, 00:29
U
3/5
I find these to have little more use than a barbarian. But they are still good to use.

A
2/5
I find them not that annoying, untill they try to kill my imps and make the pc controled assistent drop creatures when I need them to do stuff for me.

A
4/5
They are rare to find. Even more rare to torture.

F
4/5
Giant creature, and a hero. This game would die without it.

T
3/5
Not much to see.

Goblin (Tre've)