PDA

View Full Version : Creatures wont rebel?

Keeper_Infernal
February 1st, 2014, 09:22
I want make turn the creatures into short tempered maniacs. Why? cause it will be fun to handle riots, and you will get chance to re-educate your creatures once you catch them! >)

But I encountered a small problem..

I tried to make their angry job "Rebel 100%" and they wont listen, and I tried to change the global variable "Rebel Turn Good chance" and that wont work at all..

I have noticed that Creatures and Heros only really Rebel when you forsake them in a deserted area, without a portal to leave with.

Now if there will be a way to cancel the ability of the portal to sack creatures it will be great, But I cant really find a way to do that.

So for short, Someone here knows how to make the creatures (Heros and Evils) Rebel against you 100% of the time without having to block their portal?

Stiekel
September 28th, 2014, 23:23
I tried to test this as well, its only possible if you do not own a portal (other keepers can have portal no problem) or when you have a portal but its cut off from the creature.

Stone_Knight
September 29th, 2014, 12:00
I tried it to change that in Level Variables but it seems this doesn't work. Some creatures left the dungeon, some of them rebels and attacks you or third option is, it rebels too, but won't attack any of my creatures and my dungeon heart too. It walks around the area of my heart though there is a portal in my own. Pretty bad :(.

Stiekel
September 29th, 2014, 21:37
How do get them as rebels?

Stone_Knight
September 29th, 2014, 22:02
I didn't nothing. At least I had tried it but the changes hadn't any effect to the game.
You can look for that if you open a map and click on the top of the tree. Right click and "Edit Level Variables"