PDA

View Full Version : ...!

Metal Gear Rex
March 19th, 2014, 21:40
...No! Don't look! It's blasphemy! Blasphemy I tell you!

I can't believe I've been lusting after a woman so long only to find out that this was her secret all along! No wonder she refused to come with me to a better place. Finally finding out after all this time... this is pretty awkward. It was a trap... a freaky, half sort of trap. With babies everywhere.

Welp, RIP Maiden dream. Time to go home now, everyone.

Hapuga
March 19th, 2014, 22:02
Lol. does gender affect anything?

Metal Gear Rex
March 19th, 2014, 22:08
Lol. does gender affect anything?

No, it doesn't seem to. The Elven Archer is set to male as well, yet Mentor refers to him as both a male and a female. I'm not sure why it's there, maybe they had the idea for it to do something at some point?

Zabii
August 21st, 2014, 06:00
That... "Stat" seems to be as useful as the "Blood Type" stat in DK1

Metal Gear Rex
August 21st, 2014, 06:22
That... "Stat" seems to be as useful as the "Blood Type" stat in DK1

No it's less useful, because it's only accessible by those with the editor.

Zabii
August 21st, 2014, 17:18
No it's less useful, because it's only accessible by those with the editor.

I suppose creatures don't feel comfortable when being asked about their gender in public...

This may also explain one of the most common random generated names my Black Knights seem to get is "Susan"

Metal Gear Rex
August 21st, 2014, 18:37
This may also explain one of the most common random generated names my Black Knights seem to get is "Susan"

Cakebread the Vampire.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

Also note that all names are pre-generated.

Zabii
August 21st, 2014, 21:24
Cakebread the Vampire.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

Also note that all names are pre-generated.

Cakebread...

Now I really want to find a full list of the generated names for the creatures

Metal Gear Rex
August 21st, 2014, 21:27
I have a post with some amusing names (here, skip to the bottom). It's even more amusing when you consider the Creature with the name.

I have a tendency to screenshot funny names or names that I just like the sound of, but I haven't made another post with some of the more interesting names I've gathered. I need to clean up my screenshot folder in general. I have like literally over a thousand in there.

Zabii
August 22nd, 2014, 17:50
I have a post with some amusing names (here, skip to the bottom). It's even more amusing when you consider the Creature with the name.

I have a tendency to screenshot funny names or names that I just like the sound of, but I haven't made another post with some of the more interesting names I've gathered. I need to clean up my screenshot folder in general. I have like literally over a thousand in there.

Suckseam the mistress...

That's it, I'm done, Dungeon Keeper IS the PC game of the century