PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Players in the forum?

Ecarus
May 10th, 2014, 20:45
I post this here because i dont know where i could post it hehe. I was translating Ancient Keeper history to spanish, with some tips of dayokay, but i realize that, why i would make a translation if there isnt other spanish players in keeperklan forum? That would be useless because i would be the only one that will use it and a lose of time that i could spend studing for the school or making/fixing maps, and i have no problem of playing in english. So im asking if there other Spanish/Latino players here, if there are, great, i will continue translating, if not, i will wait for them to come to the forum, for finishing the translation.

segadorastado
December 28th, 2018, 00:27
I'm native spanish. But I don't mind playing in english.

No one minds, I think.

Keep fixing maps. Time better spent.

Anna Souss
June 13th, 2019, 17:49
Hello there! For me it would be really nice if the game was in Spanish for my practice. Currently I am living in this (https://tranio.com/spain/adt/1716014/) flat for sale in Barcelona which I have to sell due to my move to USA. I've been living here for 3 years now but as you know it's part of Spain where they speak Catalan language, so for me game in Spanish would be really great. Because when I move out I will till be able to practice it in the game and will not forget. Thank you for such an offer.

YourMaster
June 13th, 2019, 19:07
The game itself IS in Spanish. Run the launcher, press settings, and select 'Espanol' from the language options.

Anna Souss
June 14th, 2019, 07:36
The game itself IS in Spanish. Run the launcher, press settings, and select 'Espanol' from the language options.

thank you :D