PDA

View Full Version : Fly and Fairy walking animation?

Noanechu
December 28th, 2014, 18:38
I would be interested to see the walking animation of these two creatures. They can walk as there are walking sounds when you go lower with them in possession mode. However as they always fly to move it is never seen ingames(I haven´t seen it yet).
The fly has the same sound like beetle and hell hound, the fairy high heels sound like mistress and witch.

Any possibility to see these two walking outside possession mode? The only possibility that comes to my mind is possession mode in multiplayer.

YourMaster
December 28th, 2014, 19:05
I've checked the animations, there are no walking animations.
Or do you think this is a walking fly?

To see all for yourself, download the GFX files here: http://keeper.lubiki.pl/html/dk_keeperfx_devel.php
In KeeperFX GFX source data v9 look under 'sprites'.

Krizzie
December 28th, 2014, 21:32
What's that animation used for normally? Haven't seen that one before I think..

YourMaster
December 28th, 2014, 21:55
I don't know.
There is also an animation where the fairy looks like she's taking a dump. Just not walking.

Krizzie
December 29th, 2014, 07:47
I believe that's used when she is sleeping. ;)

Maybe the fly animation is for when it levels up at training?

Metal Gear Rex
December 29th, 2014, 10:32
Fly's / Fairy's walking animation is the same as flying animation, just that it's on the ground. They never walk outside of possession so no need to have extra animations.

The Fly animation being displayed I believe is the imprison animation. There's a different, yet similar one that is of the Fly celebration.

Fairy animation is of her sleeping, yes.

Noanechu
December 30th, 2014, 19:56
Ok thanks, another mystery solved ;) .
Well, maybe the fairy is taking a dump when sleeping - I always had the idea that it would be possible for a DK game that a toilet would be needed like the lair(except for skeleton and ghost) from eating so many chickens. Every creature has it´s own bowl. If no toilet is there, they poop in the dungeon which makes walking over creatures angry and could possibly spread a disease when too much.:cool: