PDA

View Full Version : DK2 2015 MULTIPLAYER

Horrortype
March 8th, 2015, 18:55
Hey everyone! We are looking for players to play this awesome game with. Please join to our Hamachi server.

Name: DK2 2015

Password: dk2multiplayer

And you can also write me email if something is up: [email protected]

Metal Gear Rex
March 8th, 2015, 19:35
Removed duplicate thread.

Have you tried using Game Ranger instead of Hamachi? It seems there are more people willing to play DKII there. Every time I try to set up a private game, I get someone asking, sometimes begging to join. Granted, I don't set up private games often, but still.

Crafty
March 8th, 2015, 21:36
Sounds like fun - never played with another human player before.

Tried to download Hamachi - couldn't find a valid source. perhaps you can link me to a real/secure link so I can attempt to play with you peepz.

Horrortype
March 9th, 2015, 11:15
Crafty: Hello. Download link for Hamachi: http://www.filehippo.com/download_hamachi/download/952398d77789000a59bb951e9bf4451e/

And also download Game Ranger, there is a lot of player there truly. And install Hamachi then join the network. Login info is in my first post. Looking forward to play :)

Metal Gear Rex: Thank you, there are players there, i didn't know, because there were players here on the forum as you can see above, who are having a list of hamachi servers, but all of them was full, and couldnt join. And only old posts was there. But thanks again. :)

Crafty
March 9th, 2015, 19:02
Ok downloaded Hamachi successfully and connected to your server - can you see the chat? I say hi but no response, but then again you could be afk the entire time.

Stone_Knight
March 10th, 2015, 14:50
Sounds good, if you don't have any problems I will also join in there :).

Horrortype
March 10th, 2015, 19:54
Crafty: Until now it seems we will use the Gameranger mostly, so add me to your friendlist.

My account name there is the same as here.

Horrortype.

Crafty
March 10th, 2015, 20:26
Ok, I have added you on gameranger - my name is Crafty

Ðârk Âñgêl
May 20th, 2015, 14:35
Which version do the most people play at them moment? As I read here 1.3 is stable on multiplayer? Do 1.3 players use the "balanced" patch for multiplayer? I would like to test 1.3 online

Hapuga
May 20th, 2015, 18:55
1.3 is pretty solid. I am not sure if 1.5 was tested in multiplayer or not. 1.7 is pretty crashy.

Metal Gear Rex
May 20th, 2015, 19:14
From what I know of my limited time on gameranger and seeing DK2 games being hosted / pmed about people wanting to join my private games, people seem to play 1.7 more and don't even know my patch (assuming that is what you're referring to by balance patch) exists. They may not even know that KK exists.