PDA

View Full Version : Crystalbarrow Catacombs OOC Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Duke Ragereaver
August 30th, 2009, 11:47
Here can anything be discussed regarding the Crystalbarrow RP.

dk2player
September 11th, 2009, 21:51
Hey, I was woundering, what is the size of the map. I'm tring to make dk2 maps of the RPG realms so that you can play them your way.

Duke Ragereaver
September 11th, 2009, 22:00
Hey, I was woundering, what is the size of the map. I'm tring to make dk2 maps of the RPG realms so that you can play them your way.

You do two things wrong to start with:

1. You do not even ask my permission to do such a thing, to bring MY work over to the next level. I'm very strict and hard-lined on these kind of things.
2. These kinds of things/requests need to be exchanged through PM instead.

dk2player
September 11th, 2009, 22:45
1.) sorry, I just wanted to see how it would work out. I never accually planed to relese it without you saying I could

2.) I'll remeber that nextime. I apologize for any confusion

Searingflame2
September 14th, 2009, 08:57
Argh, so glad to see Who back in the realm. Thefsuth really was a fantastic contribution to the realm :-)

And Evi, if you read this, sorry, timezone different is a bitch, and my word means nothing (when i find something i'd prefer to do, anyway :P). Still hope we can orginize that Dual post!

Who-horny
September 14th, 2009, 20:09
I love flattery! Thefsuth for life! He'scertainly the greatest character I've ever created.

Duke Ragereaver
September 17th, 2009, 09:48
I love flattery! Thefsuth for life! He'scertainly the greatest character I've ever created.

Without a doubt!

nijuni_kuro
September 29th, 2009, 01:15
Xerina's back in action! She's still shaken up, but she's slowly recovering.

Evi
September 29th, 2009, 01:22
And Ivan was frightened by her scream. :p

Dark_Omega MK2
September 29th, 2009, 06:05
OK... before posting in crystalbarrow and possibly screwing up... is there "something" that determates the success or failure of my actions? like in a fight or being stealth or deactivating a trap... which is commonly determinated by a dice in most RPGs... well... is there something like that in here... or i simply have to write what happens o.o...?

EDIT:
Oh yeah... and how do i fight? =X i mean... is there some system battle control thingy that i miss because im silly D8...? or its by pure rollplay o.o?

nijuni_kuro
September 29th, 2009, 11:59
Unlike most RPs, in this one players deciede success or failure of their actions. Of course, if someone god-mods, he gets notified by the DM/Keeper and he (or DM) change his actions to something more realistic. If you attack other player character (we actually had few in-fights), you should give them a chance to respond unless you sneak-attack them. If you're attacking an NPC (enemy keeper's creatures, for example), you are free to decide how the battle goes, but it's decided that you shouldn't be able to kill an enemy with a single attack / you usually shouldn't kill off an enemy in a single post, unless you have a good advantage over him.

Dark_Omega MK2
September 29th, 2009, 20:59
Unlike most RPs, in this one players deciede success or failure of their actions. Of course, if someone god-mods, he gets notified by the DM/Keeper and he (or DM) change his actions to something more realistic. If you attack other player character (we actually had few in-fights), you should give them a chance to respond unless you sneak-attack them. If you're attacking an NPC (enemy keeper's creatures, for example), you are free to decide how the battle goes, but it's decided that you shouldn't be able to kill an enemy with a single attack / you usually shouldn't kill off an enemy in a single post, unless you have a good advantage over him.

oh geez thx :)

Who-horny
September 30th, 2009, 18:21
Hurray! Welcome back No. 22! And Dragon's lover!

I think it's safe to say that the Rp is back in full swing!

And to re-illitirate what 22 said Omaga (Because I can) We decide on whether our creature's win or fail not through dice or other boring things, but by what believe the reader will enjoy the most: Often a failure is more amusing than a success (That's why nothing ever gets done in this dungeon) If you fool your self into thinking it's about winning there's nothing stopping you from god modding (Excluding anything between ret-cons of your posts or expulsion from the RP all together) but the point is that the point is really about having fun!

That's how I enjoy my Rps anywho.

Metal Gear Rex
September 30th, 2009, 20:57
Oh god, I forgot about Fyoke... yeah, he's not coming back. Does anyone have any good idea on how I should kill him? I can't think of any.

Dark_Omega MK2
September 30th, 2009, 21:32
Another question... this one if for who-horny:

How did Thefsuth get to know the name of Edmundo? o.o... he never told his name before D8

and also... for every1:

Sorry for not posting in the RP yesterday... i wasnt in tne mood of posting and sh*t happens in home... and stuff... whatever... now im back... so stfu :)

Who-horny
September 30th, 2009, 23:49
Name Tag.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 1st, 2009, 00:07
Name Tag.

wait... WHAT!?! how did that happened... oh.. well i dont really care anyway... that means my character knows the names of everyone else? Thats... weird... but i guess it works...

obliven1993
October 1st, 2009, 00:12
im gonna ramble now about a idea thats been goign through my dumbl ittle brain:

If peopel have heard of the chatango website it allows you to create good functioning chat rooms for groups which, I used to use about a year ago when I was a spriter, I used to be on them for hours, I suggest weu se one of these and have duke make it that way he can make the mods,.....I propose myself sicne it was my idea :D

Dark_Omega MK2
October 1st, 2009, 00:30
im gonna ramble now about a idea thats been goign through my dumbl ittle brain:

If peopel have heard of the chatango website it allows you to create good functioning chat rooms for groups which, I used to use about a year ago when I was a spriter, I used to be on them for hours, I suggest weu se one of these and have duke make it that way he can make the mods,.....I propose myself sicne it was my idea :D

i dont quite get it... what benefits this would provide...?... and... why that chatroom and not the chatroom of the forum instead?

Who-horny
October 1st, 2009, 00:32
wait... WHAT!?! how did that happened... oh.. well i dont really care anyway... that means my character knows the names of everyone else? Thats... weird... but i guess it works...

But I like Thefsuth's nick name! Hammer Head is just so wonderfuly out of place yet perfect for him ^^

I was joking about the Name tag, I got confused about whether or not Thefsuth had lernt your name yet.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 1st, 2009, 00:37
But I like Thefsuth's nick name! Hammer Head is just so wonderfuly out of place yet perfect for him ^^

I was joking about the Name tag, I got confused about whether or not Thefsuth had lernt your name yet.

oh... that makes sense... np then XD... hammerhead only means he doesnt like Thefsuth... well... he likes no one anyway... and because Edmundo thinks that Trolls use they're hammers instead of they're brains.

i dont mind Eddy either XD... i was just wondering how Thefsuth get to know his name... maybe he has psychic powas DDD8

Evi
October 1st, 2009, 00:39
Or maybe Thefsuth read the bar at the top of the Screen when the Keeper hovered his hand over Edmundo.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 1st, 2009, 00:41
Or maybe Thefsuth read the bar at the top of the Screen when the Keeper hovered his hand over Edmundo.

that what i thought when he said "Name Tag" D8

obliven1993
October 1st, 2009, 01:05
i dont quite get it... what benefits this would provide...?... and... why that chatroom and not the chatroom of the forum instead?

I mean that this is JUST for the awakening RPG people as such we are able to discuss dual psots and such much easier

Dark_Omega MK2
October 1st, 2009, 01:20
I mean that this is JUST for the awakening RPG people as such we are able to discuss dual psots and such much easier

well... that sounds like a good idea then :3

obliven1993
October 2nd, 2009, 21:54
The mysterios voice inside Vergils ehad shall be explained later lets just say Vergils got a bit of another personality in his head....and the other ones a heartless monster.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 11:21
The mysterios voice inside Vergils ehad shall be explained later lets just say Vergils got a bit of another personality in his head....and the other ones a heartless monster.

Does that mean he is good and loves nice things? D:

obliven1993
October 5th, 2009, 11:31
no Vergils just sane, The other doesnt care who you are he just tries to kill you. I doubt ill ever let him get control though becaosue hes gonan dissapear soon the vocie that is.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 11:33
no Vergils just sane, The other doesnt care who you are he just tries to kill you. I doubt ill ever let him get control though becaosue hes gonan dissapear soon the vocie that is.

oh my... D8 *hides cute thingys* yeah dont let him get control... i had such a bad experience with one user in a RP a long time ago... because of that XD

obliven1993
October 5th, 2009, 11:37
funny thing is for a insane voice in Vergils head Mordread (the voices name which is also Vergils middle name) is the smarter of the two but then again hes the one blocking off Vergils memorys and giving him his headaches

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 11:40
funny thing is for a insane voice in Vergils head Mordread (the voices name which is also Vergils middle name) is the smarter of the two but then again hes the one blocking off Vergils memorys and giving him his headaches

At least yours makes more sense than the other guy... oh dear D8...

obliven1993
October 5th, 2009, 11:41
making sense is my specialty....most of the time...hehe

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 11:44
making sense is my specialty....most of the time...hehe

well... i kinda know what you mean by that... something that it is not described in the profile because its way too deep in the character complex personality thingy... Edmundo has a bit of that (except he has no other voice or something like that)

obliven1993
October 5th, 2009, 11:48
no offense but Edmundo seems blank and bored most of the time XD

hopefully my new character will get accepted today and she shall be awasome XD.

also a quick idea id like to propose to duke: What if we made it where all the characters had a unique thing they use that none of the others can do, like a special spell or weapon?

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 11:52
no offense but Edmundo seems blank and bored most of the time XD

also a quick idea id like to propose to duke: What if we made it where all the characters had a unique thing they use that none of the others can do, like a special spell or weapon?

*cries tears of sadness* DDD8

obliven1993
October 5th, 2009, 11:59
heavy: KEEP CRYING BABY!

but heavy weapons guy aside,........I dont know

Metal Gear Rex
October 5th, 2009, 12:01

I can see how that can be abused, Duke probably will say no. Maybe, but I also see a few problems too. You'd have to memerize a new spell for every creature if they use it, and I know I might. Perhaps you could ask him about creating a thread about new spells. That, he may be more likey to say yes.

Edit-
Lol, 2 minutes...

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 12:01
ck idea id like to propose to duke: What if we made it where all the characters had a unique thing they use that none of the others can do, like a special spell or weapon?

i can use a Keen Vorpal Tetra elemental katar of doom and sadness v2.0 BETA *w* because nothing its as awesome as a weapon that cut heads off while burning, freezing and electrocuting them at the same time.

Metal Gear Rex
October 5th, 2009, 12:05
It is better to have a new topic where we can discuss new spells that are within reason and wouldn't be overbearing. Something like "Cast Rebound" for others. Perhaps even "Cancel Armor". I myself would like to see a more icy attack. But we would have to discuss it in a topic that may not even get approved by Duke.

Who-horny
October 5th, 2009, 18:14

Oh I was wondering about his Headaches, it was a good bit of mystery about the character. (Rping mysterious characters is difficult as you need to be sure that over users become interested in the shady past, which isn't easy when they're constantly worrying about their own characters)

I thought the voice in his head thing seemed cliche' at first, but I must admit that it fits really well with the setting and character, it would be interesting to find out where the voice came from, (It would be awesome if a Keeper possessed Vergil but then they got a bump on the head and the keeper forgot that he wasn't Vergil and just presumed he's a split personality Haha)

Interesting that Middle Name Guy is smarter than Vergil, will Mordread realize that Thefsuth only hates him because he was framed by Skarl all them pages ago?

... or has Vergil all ready realized this and just hates Vergil too much to tell him otherwise?

no offense but Edmundo seems blank and bored most of the time XD I agree! Eddy seems... just blank.

Yay! Everyone is making new characters!

obliven1993
October 5th, 2009, 21:01
ah thank you who-horny, and Mordread was created during one of vergils depressed period of time durign his 5 years of torture. As such Mordread is the part of his midn that weny crazy from it all, Mordread knows alot more then Vergil with him holdign most of Vergils "cards" so to speak or to be more blunt his memorys, Mordread doesnt like Vergil.....at all he sees him as a mobile prison cell.

Who-horny
October 5th, 2009, 21:09
Cool stuff!

Still, does Vergil realize that Thefsuth is angry at him over a misunderstanding?

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 21:17
I agree! Eddy seems... just blank.

Hey!!! excuuuuuse meeee guys... this is my first RP in a foreign lengauje =S

Who-horny
October 5th, 2009, 21:26
Oh, okay sorry.

You get a great range of role players here anywho: The Rp attracts both experienced Rpers, and people who like Dungeon Keeper. Although I can see how the lines can be blurred.

Anywho, I think Eddy for the moment gets away with it, it seems like he's holding something back, like an addiction to cheese or something equally embarrassing/dark.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 21:42
Anywho, I think Eddy for the moment gets away with it, it seems like he's holding something back, like an addiction to cheese or something equally embarrassing/dark.

Well... Edmundo does not make friends or hates people for a reason... sometimes he just does not like to get involved with them on friendship... he kinda fears he end up hurting himself and the other d00d

But i admit... from most of the characters of that type i made... Edmundo its pretty bland... i didnt took the time to develop him properly and also i didnt knew what else to add in him... maybe thats why i made Grith... =S

Who-horny
October 5th, 2009, 21:46
I suggest having Eddy being knocked out, and then have him wake up from brain damage with a completely different personality if you don't like his current one: it will give all the other creatures a laugh for sure.

Duke Ragereaver
October 5th, 2009, 21:54
Pardon me for ruining this chat but, the OCC thread issen't intented for character discussion or anything like that.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 21:58
I suggest having Eddy being knocked out, and then have him wake up from brain damage with a completely different personality if you don't like his current one: it will give all the other creatures a laugh for sure.

XDDD OMG... Because amnesia thingys are the way to go in this world!!! yay!!!

No, no seriously... more than changing his personality i would like to enhace this one he has already...

Grith its the Lol-character that makes things mostly just for the lolz... and Edmundo well... right now has no purpose or category whatsoever right now... i think its time to extend its biography...

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 21:59
Pardon me for ruining this chat but, the OCC thread issen't intented for character discussion or anything like that.

sorry duke...

Who-horny
October 5th, 2009, 23:44
*Watches the Orc fight*

Can we get into one fight with out every one falling into near death? These orcs are LEVEL 2 for one thing ^^

Here's hoping Keeper Larquedos makes good use of Thefsuth's body.

Evi
October 5th, 2009, 23:47
You know what? That completely slipped my mind.

Oh well, its more fun doing it like this. :p

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 23:59
*Watches the Orc fight*

Can we get into one fight with out every one falling into near death? These orcs are LEVEL 2 for one thing ^^

Here's hoping Keeper Larquedos makes good use of Thefsuth's body.

i am level 1... i have an excuse...

Evi
October 6th, 2009, 00:21
Then again, Ivan IS weaker than a normal Dungeon Spider, so a surprise attack would get Ivan to critical health.

Its makes sense! O_O

Anyways, maybe we can create a Character Discussion in the Social Group?

Who-horny
October 6th, 2009, 19:33
We have the lair, we could have our talky talky there I guess.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 6th, 2009, 21:17
We have the lair, we could have our talky talky there I guess.

maybe we could create a topic about character development thingy or talk about character stuff in the Lair... that way everyone can discuse everyones characters in one place, space, dimension and time D8

Dark_Omega MK2
October 7th, 2009, 07:07
Sorry if my grammar its horrible... i try my best to make sense DDD8

nijuni_kuro
October 10th, 2009, 22:40
I was thinking... Did anyone keep track of how much experience our creatures should get for fighting the enemies? Xerina shouldn't have gotten much, of course, since she was incapacitated for a good while, but other creatures might be close to level-up, right?

My god, "Social Discussion" for the Awakening roleplayers grew 2 pages while I finished my post in Crystalbarrow! :eek:

Metal Gear Rex
October 10th, 2009, 22:41
My god, "Social Discussion" for the Awakening roleplayers grew 2 pages while I finished my post in Crystalbarrow! :eek:

Lol. Yeah, I used a post just for that.

Who-horny
October 10th, 2009, 22:45
Thefsuth's close to levelling I think, I just take a stab at it when it feels right, I'm very lay back about levelling.

Evi
October 10th, 2009, 22:46
Well, we still have that Magic Box that can level up every creature. :D

nijuni_kuro
October 10th, 2009, 22:51
Yeah, and keeper still haven't used it. That might be the reason why we keep getting knocked out during our advances XD
Still, we have some creatures below level 4 now. It'll be a good idea to wait for them to get to lv.4, too, before using that artifact.

Who-horny
October 10th, 2009, 23:03
I think Liquid never had Larquidos use it because he liked how much it annoyed Thefsuth, but yeah, we need to remember that that's there.

Metal Gear Rex
October 11th, 2009, 07:16
Ah. Tis joy in stabbing thou enemies wit such mad and glee.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 11th, 2009, 07:33
Ah. Tis joy in stabbing thou enemies wit such mad and glee.

Because there is nothing more satisfactory than stabing your enemy in the back slowly until he dies...

by the way peace and love d00dz :)

Evi
October 11th, 2009, 21:06
Wait...

Vergil and Dranton are in the Prison (well, not IN the Prison), and Necrotyc is IN the Prison...

Shouldn't they interact?

Who-horny
October 11th, 2009, 21:19
I thought they didn't recognize Necro, what with him being a skeleton in a prison he sort of blends in.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 12th, 2009, 13:18
is there money in Larquidos treasurys o.o? i want to steal a few coins with Edmundo :3

Who-horny
October 12th, 2009, 21:08
Thefsuth needs to steal some gold to fix his Workshop too.

nijuni_kuro
October 12th, 2009, 23:15
I was thinking... When the "payday" came, our creatures ignored it because of the fight. But what about the... 4 trolls and 2 rogues in the Training Room?
The way I figure it, they should be going toward the Treasury, right? So we should have 4 Dwarfs entering the Treasury from the west, ally group entering the Treasury from the east, enemy group (the said 4 trolls and 2 rogues) approaching them from the east and Vergil and Dranton behind them. Who's cornering who? XD
Do I have a permission to "send" the enemies toward their Treasury for this brawl? It'll also give Vergil and Dranton a chance to rejoin the battle.

Hamster-Damned
October 14th, 2009, 06:15
So how's the battle going? Is it too late for me to rejoin? :)

Duke Ragereaver
October 14th, 2009, 06:52
Hey Hamster-Damned welcome back, and no, it's never too late to rejoin the battle. :)

Hamster-Damned
October 14th, 2009, 06:53
Yay. I'll re-send you my profile of Kiboo, the Bile Demon. It will be the same as before, just so you know. I also got a creature for Frozengard too!

Who-horny
October 15th, 2009, 00:06
22, remind me after we're done fighting to have Thefsuth build your Dark Elf a Darth Vader esk suit to cover her burns please ^^

Oh, and he also needs to build Ivan an anti know out device. With a cow boy theme.

nijuni_kuro
October 15th, 2009, 23:35
I don't think a black suit of armor would fit Xerina. She's supposed to be an archer, with light armor and stuff. Darth Vader-esque coat of plates would be kinda too heavy for her :rolleyes:. She's a girl, afterall.

Who-horny
October 16th, 2009, 00:18
Naw, I was envisioning this scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE With Thefsuth as the emperor, it was such a special place.

Still, every time you mention her bandages and horrible full body burns I think of Aniken on the lava shore of Mustaphar pulling him self out with his metal hand or saying "I HATE YOU! n00b!" to Obi.

It could almost trick me into liking the prequel trilogy.

EDIT: That map is very handy 22! I tried to make one but I quickly realized i had no idea where any one was, Cheers!

nijuni_kuro
October 16th, 2009, 00:35
I don't know, I just cant envision her wearing an armor (okay, I could - but that's besides the point). We'll see, I guess.

Should we try negotiating a truce with the blues until we get rid of the dwarves (or vice versa? XD) or do we still fight everyone? A temporary alliance would be beneficial to both sides.

Who-horny
October 16th, 2009, 00:36
I could make Thefsuth's arm give them the finger if you liked?

Hamster-Damned
October 16th, 2009, 06:17
No one better let Kiboo die!

:bile: Kiboo: KIBOO MAD!!!!

Duke Ragereaver
October 18th, 2009, 22:08
(OOC: Interesting how noone noticed Vaturdo wasn't on the map XD He should be in the Guard Room behind the door where Kiboo got stuck, I think.)

To be honest I almost completely forgot about him and only focused on Din in Frozengard. I'l be keeping him as a sleeping bile demon for now, similair what Hamster-Damned did with Kiboo.

Hamster-Damned
October 19th, 2009, 19:34
To be honest I almost completely forgot about him and only focused on Din in Frozengard. I'l be keeping him as a sleeping bile demon for now, similair what Hamster-Damned did with Kiboo.

Kiboo is carrying the Bile Demon heritage alone now... doesn't he have enough to carry?

Also, I think we killed that Bile Demon too soon. Just cause Kiboo was beating on him, doesn't mean he was doing much damage. He had probably about 60-70% of health left, and a rouge isn't much against a Bile Demon either...

Dark_Omega MK2
October 20th, 2009, 07:25
sorry for not posting... but... i really dont like edmundo anymore D8...

maybe ill let him die somewhere... someday >=)

nijuni_kuro
October 21st, 2009, 11:00
Sorry I didn't post earlier, my 'net ran out, so to speak >:( . Anyway, I'm posting form my faculty's computer center.

I think we killed that Bile Demon too soon. Just cause Kiboo was beating on him, doesn't mean he was doing much damage. He had probably about 60-70% of health left, and a rouge isn't much against a Bile Demon either...
That would be because I thought Kiboo and Vergil were level 4 for some reason XD. Let's just say we stunned the enemy and thought we killed him. Maybe we could have him attack us from behind (with back-up, maybe?) later.

Searingflame2
October 22nd, 2009, 08:31
Sorry for my recent lack of activity people, but i want to make sure that what i want to do is OK with my contacts before i do anything. After all, i've reason to believe that what i do as Larquidos will have significant impact on the realm, for the better, or for the worse...

Who-horny
October 23rd, 2009, 18:12
*Mouth wets with anticipation*

Hamster-Damned
October 24th, 2009, 10:52
Umm... Kibbo defeated the enemy Bile Demon (Or knocked him out) with the help of Vergil and Dranton. Kiboo is currently in the Casino, badly wounded.

I also need someone to heal Kiboo before I post because there isn't much for me to post about otherwise.

Duke Ragereaver
October 24th, 2009, 10:56
Umm... Kibbo defeated the enemy Bile Demon (Or knocked him out) with the help of Vergil and Dranton. Kiboo is currently in the Casino, badly wounded.

I also need someone to heal Kiboo before I post because there isn't much for me to post about otherwise.

Fixed, my mistake.

Searingflame2
October 24th, 2009, 14:49
:D Just realised something that i'll get a good lolz out of (when the time comes).

Tanny tangent says : Why in the fiddle hasn't anyone posted anything about the pickage uppage and droppage? Now that there isn't a fight going on, all sorts of mundane dungeon stuff should be going on.

I also can't wait to hear what Thefsuth has to say about being depossesed w/o warning and then suddenly being in his lair.

nijuni_kuro
October 27th, 2009, 23:39
Just reminding everyone that PAYDAy was announced during our attack. Raid the Treasury! :thief:

Evi
October 27th, 2009, 23:40
D'oh, me and Ivan forgot. :o

nijuni_kuro
October 27th, 2009, 23:42
D'oh, me and Ivan forgot. :o
I know, that's why I'm reminding everyone.

Metal Gear Rex
November 1st, 2009, 00:07
Emmra's gonna die in Crystalbarrow. Maybe Crystice and her should switch places... lolz

Searingflame2
November 1st, 2009, 03:07
Welcome back Rex.
Although i must say, i was looking forward to the ghost idea that you had a while back.
You could have been Val'Kaz's bitch!

Evi
November 1st, 2009, 03:09
lol, wait until I get my Undead Black Knight in when one of my creature dies/when we get another Character spot. :D

Metal Gear Rex
November 1st, 2009, 03:13
If that happens, maybe I could bring Fyoke back. Or maybe that ghost...

Hamster-Damned
November 1st, 2009, 09:20
So many new posts!!! OMG :eek:

Yet I went through them so quickly, heehee, luckily for me there's summeries!

Edit-

Spread tha word that I'm re-openin' ma workshop

What happened to the Workshop? I don't remember this.

Who-horny
November 1st, 2009, 14:39
There was a scratch on an anvil.

Skarl did it when he made his sword, Thefsuth freaked out.

Hamster-Damned
November 2nd, 2009, 08:07
Oh... alright. I thought when he said re-open the workshop that he had locked the doors and I didn't want to look stupid when Kiboo entered the workshop so I got him stuck. Easy solution. :p

Edit-
I won't post tonight, I'm gonna wait for DragonsLover's response. I hope he still checks up on Crystalbarrow, it has been a while since he posted. I'm guessing he should be in his lair because the keeper put everyone back right?

Maybe i'll post tommorrow night.

Who-horny
November 4th, 2009, 22:57
Ah, seems like Larquedos is making a push south sooner than I thought! If only for want of gold and mistresses.

Still! If we do make a new entrance to our dungeon to the Lava lake it will give Thefsuth some official work to do! Traps! How we've missed them!

nijuni_kuro
November 5th, 2009, 09:42
I'm going to my hometown, so I should be 'netless for a few days. On the other hand, I'll finally get to scan everything I drew. See you on Monday.

Dark_Omega MK2
November 11th, 2009, 18:11
back... posting again... doin some stuff... school pisses me off... and stuff...

whatever... Edmundo is back...

nijuni_kuro
November 11th, 2009, 21:38
So... how much longer before "Combat Pit" is researched? Should be done soon, right?

Metal Gear Rex
November 11th, 2009, 23:18
I don't think so, there's been such a lack of posts that even a speedy reader like Emmra is having trouble with completion.

Dark_Omega MK2
November 11th, 2009, 23:23
Its shouldn't be that hard... its like cooking...

First you have a giant pot (the pit) and add some dirt and skulls and random bones... then put an invisible chef that throw the rotten ingredientes (defeated creatures) away... then the invisible chef (Keeper) puts more ingredients (creatures) in the pit... and there you go... you have a giant tomato soup...

wait... what?!?

Dark_Omega MK2
November 12th, 2009, 00:22
Wait... there would be a combat pit sometime later? hmmm that makes me think...

now what should i do? Keep Edmundo and RP with him... even thought i dont like him that much... or wait until its done and built (which im aware it could take several weeks) and make a Black Knight from zero... But this time making it the right way...

Metal Gear Rex
November 12th, 2009, 00:25
Well we'll have some crappy interaction if you're not happy with Emundo. So you might want to sack him and wait or something. It shouldn't take too long, we just need more people to post...

Dark_Omega MK2
November 12th, 2009, 00:36
Well we'll have some crappy interaction if you're not happy with Emundo. So you might want to sack him and wait or something. It shouldn't take too long, we just need more people to post...

Yeah... to be honest... Edmundo was the first character i made here... and... i didnt took it seriously >.>... i made something merely to fill the requirements and test the RP mechanics here...

i know it sounds sad... but when someone like me has been in other RP comunity full of FAIL... well... i really couldnt take anything seriously... until the time i started making Grith of course...

Metal Gear Rex
November 12th, 2009, 00:39
But Grith isn't serious... he's overly hyper though. :D

Dark_Omega MK2
November 12th, 2009, 00:41
But Grith isn't serious... he's overly hyper though. :D

Yeah... but i enjoy RPing with Grith... there are just soo many posibilities of disaster and troubles and lol moments... its just ridicolous...

Dark_Omega MK2
November 14th, 2009, 23:28
Lol... moar land and rooms to claim...

Evi
November 14th, 2009, 23:29
If we live after the Hero attack. :eek:

Dark_Omega MK2
November 14th, 2009, 23:34
If we live after the Hero attack. :eek:

More like if you live guys... Edmundo will be out of there by that time...

Metal Gear Rex
November 15th, 2009, 00:04
I may not be able to be here, unfortunately... maybe... I hope so... going to see if I have time to post with Emmra.

Hamster-Damned
November 15th, 2009, 09:03
Kiboo will do his share of smashing.

Edit-
OMG!
I forgot Kiboo can collect payday... did he do that? Well... he was still there just sleeping so I think he should be allowed!

Metal Gear Rex
November 17th, 2009, 11:32
I had my doubts of victory but now that I did a count of who's against who... I think the Heroes are screwed!

Xernia can take down the Elven Archer while Kiboo acts as a shield.
Dasoop could use Missile and Melee to be more than a match for the Human Archer.
Dranton can handle one of the thieves while Vergil with help of Val'Kaz can take out the second.
Ivan and Thefsuth can handle the 4 dwarves easily if Emmra is behind them to heal them.

Yup... we're gonna eat tonight...

Searingflame2
November 19th, 2009, 07:41
Might i just say, Mastadi, you've certainly made a smashing entrance to Crystalbarrow :-)

I found your sexual inuendo of cross species rather. Odd.

Evi
November 22nd, 2009, 02:31
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2464/crystalbarrow.png

My guess where everyone is right now.

Yes, I know Thefsuth isn't in the First Guard Room, but I'm just gonna imagine he is.

Who-horny
November 22nd, 2009, 19:05
He just got there Evi ^^

Great map! It is really useful to know where every one is and I'm glad the words thefsuth etched into the rock are still their ^^

I'm not sure he he managed it to be honest...

Wait, Bob the Imp!? HAhaHAhaHAha

Who-horny
November 23rd, 2009, 18:54
How many un-used traps are in the Workshop by the way?

I know Thefsuth built an alarm trap, a lightning trap and two freeze traps. But what has Kibbo made that's still sitting in the work shop?

Hamster-Damned
November 24th, 2009, 09:17
2 Lightning Traps and 4 Sentry Traps. He has a badly written sign to make sure Thefsuth doesn't claim any for his own.

@nijuni kuro
There's a typo in your last post, the bold.

nijuni_kuro
November 24th, 2009, 23:31
Yeah, I see it. It's fixed now.
It's really late where I am, so I'm gonna have to get some sleep and post tomorrow.

Metal Gear Rex
November 24th, 2009, 23:35
Good night.

Who-horny
November 25th, 2009, 21:22
Once we get a Torture Chamber I'll create Grim the Ghost if that's okay.

And I hear we're quite close to having the Combat Pit and the Torture chamber researched!

Metal Gear Rex
November 25th, 2009, 21:23
No, I wanted the ghost... :(

Well I'll create a Skeleton instead... I want something dead.

Evi
November 25th, 2009, 21:25
Once we get a Torture Chamber I'll create Grim the Ghost if that's okay.

You just want a Mistress. :p

Anhow, Yeah, I can't wait for a Combat Pit to be built, Rob is ACHING in pain to be created. :D

nijuni_kuro
November 26th, 2009, 23:41
I don't show after 24 hours and you let Crystice loose on Crystalbarrow? :eek: We're so doomed... Unless we overpower her with our superior numbers! :D

Metal Gear Rex
November 27th, 2009, 00:21
As long as she is kept happy and not disturbed I won't have her kill everyone. :D

I wanted her in Crystalbarrow because Emmra is there. And technically Fyoke is too but who knows where he is... I should make a post so he officially leaves.

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 16:39
Thefsuth may try to kill Crystice...

(but we must both understand that we can not god mod each other! You can only cast spells and take swings, leave the descriptions of whether the spells work or not to the person who the punching bag belongs to! And when some one says the creature leaves the fight they've left! No pulling them back in!)

Do not approve of god modding in combat. ^^

Metal Gear Rex
November 27th, 2009, 17:00
Hmm... Thefsuth and Crystice are quite similar. Either way, double posts will come in handy.

Edit-
:eek:

Shouldn't Thefsuth also be under great fire from arrows because he is the most visible and immoble target?

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 17:12
They act in simular ways, but the do it for COMPLETELY different reasons, so different in fact that I wouldn't compare the two. And yes, I will finnaly kneel to your double post ways, as long as you get the colours for Thefsuth's speech Right!
...it's the same as the colour of his breath.

EDIT: Yep! Thefsuth doesn't care about his own well being, so he'll just eat the up. And from what I can tell the heroes haven't propaly charged us yet: just dwarfs.

Metal Gear Rex
November 27th, 2009, 17:17
Crystice thinks highly of herself, and also has almost comeplete loyalty to Dungeon Keepers. She wishes the best out of them so she goes about yelling around orders and is aggressive because of her own past.

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 17:24
Thefsuth doesn't like him self any more than he does other creatures; he thinks all keepers (apart from Malice, who he never served under) are doing it wrong; and he is burnded with the idea that only he will put effort in to save every one so he'll do what ever he can to better people whether they want it or not.

It's fur tha own worthless half-rate good!

(This discussion doesn't belong here, we should move it to my lair if we want to continue it)

nijuni_kuro
November 27th, 2009, 23:40
Uh... Who, Dwarf didn't charge at Vergil. Vergil killed a dwarf that ran to get the reinforcements by hitting it in the back with a thrown dagger. Also, Duke said:
Heroes Party:
One level 6 elven archer
Four level 3 dwarves
One level 2 human archer
Two level 2 thieves
So, yeah... We had 8 enemies in front of us, not jut 4 dwarves.

Also - we have a Sentry Trap at the entrance (as well as a Fear Trap behind it)! Why haven't our Sentry Trap shot already? Technical difficulties?

Oh, shi-- We have a (at least one) Dragon coming at us from behind!

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 23:58
I know we have lots of enemies looking at us from across the bridge, but you are right, I missed a dwarf, I'll change that.

And I presumed the Heroes were standing out of rage of the canons for the moment. I'm still waiting for some one to say they all charge us.

EDIT: fixed now.

Metal Gear Rex
November 28th, 2009, 00:21
I didn't even know we can cannons... lolz

Searingflame2
November 28th, 2009, 04:33
Oh Who, when i opened that link and finished reading your post, i lolled pretty hard.

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!

nijuni_kuro
November 28th, 2009, 23:04
AARRRGGGHHH!!!! While I was finishing my post in Crystalbarrow, my comp' crashed for no good reason! I had to re-type the whole thing again! Stupid Microsoft's software...

Who-horny
November 28th, 2009, 23:44
HAhaHAhaHAha! This is possibly Thefsuth's BEST day ever!

Well, he hasn't met Crystice yet...

EDIT: YAY! I'm a Troll again! I'm back to my rightful level!

Searingflame2
November 29th, 2009, 03:47
*Town crier bell rings out*

"Hear ye, hear ye. Recruiting for the king, or rather, the massive evil being in the sky!"

"The king offers a special task and a special reward for any of his denizens who are capable of surviving and thriving in lava. If interesting, the king suggets you meet him in his royal private message chambers. He looks forward to seeing candidates!"

Meanwhile, a dragon moves towards the dungeon.... "ANGRY FACE!!!! ANGRY FACE! BE ANGRY FACEDED!!! EAT THE ALIGNED FOOLS! ANGRY FACE!"

Town Crier, again: "Yeah. Thats why."

Metal Gear Rex
November 29th, 2009, 14:46
Ah, the beautiful sisterly love Emmra and Crystice share.

But seriously, I haven't felt like posting with the two... I want have more different creatures, maybe sack them but I need it prevoked... annoy Crystice and she'll leave. Emmra will follow, unfortunately for Crystice.

I refuse to kill them, easily. Emmra I just adore and I am practically in love with Crystice (Though as always, the love for some of my characters fades away and it becomes a normal writer/character relationship...) so I don't want to type her death.

So basically, everyone annoy Crystice.

Who-horny
November 29th, 2009, 14:53
That's what THEFSUTH's for!

Dark_Omega MK2
November 30th, 2009, 02:17
Edmundo its dead and now i deleted his profile... just so you know that im not goin to use him ever again...

Evi
November 30th, 2009, 02:30
What a way to go...

Poor guy.

:(

:horny: : YES! YES! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Metal Gear Rex
November 30th, 2009, 02:35
:imp: will drag his body someplace... maybe lava? Lolz.

Dark_Omega MK2
November 30th, 2009, 02:38
What a way to go...

Poor guy.

:(

:horny: : YES! YES! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Yeah... that what i thought... but anyway... i originally made him as a filler when i entered the RP... and now that i take the RP srsly its different >.>...

nijuni_kuro
November 30th, 2009, 22:09
Since Hamster-Damned haven't posted in about a week, I had Dranton drag Kiboo to the safety of the Guard Room. I don't think he'd mind it, would he? Afterall, Thefsuth sat on his shoulders/head for a while and he didn't try to knock him down. XD

Metal Gear Rex
November 30th, 2009, 22:15
I myself have not heard from her so I'm very curious.

Who-horny
November 30th, 2009, 22:23
I had Mechrin talking to Defendo in Frozengard as well, I hope our hamster scurries back soon...

And I think Hamster will be happy there'll be no need to explain what Kibbo was doing when a mob of heroes ran right past him.

Metal Gear Rex
November 30th, 2009, 23:01
Emmra was the closest thing Thefsuth came to love, huh? Besides the Workshop and making an ass of himself.

Who-horny
November 30th, 2009, 23:15
Actually the cloest thing to love he found was with Fellmatyer's Orc Grox, who was so stupid and motivated by his attraction for Xenria that Thefsuth was certain he could be manipulated like putty!

But sadly Groxx has been standing motionless in the training room for so long we can't tell him apart from the traps.

.... I did consider a character develpment where Thefsuth also became attracted to Xenria, but I think Thefsuth is so old he don't get intrested anymore.

Ahh, Thefsuth the relationship counsellor, oh what could have been.

Metal Gear Rex
December 2nd, 2009, 00:47
I am disappointed with Emmra's/Crystice's dramatic problems so I will make sure Crystice goes out with a boom. :horny: Hah!

Mastadi
December 2nd, 2009, 17:15
Hey, about Zenghar's and Dasoop special mission... Will me and DragonsLover sort of control the dragon or what?

nijuni_kuro
December 2nd, 2009, 21:20
Actually the closest thing to love he found was with Fellmatyer's Orc Grox, who was so stupid and motivated by his attraction for Xerina that Thefsuth was certain he could be manipulated like putty!

But sadly Groxx has been standing motionless in the training room for so long we can't tell him apart from the traps.

.... I did consider a character development where Thefsuth also became attracted to Xerina, but I think Thefsuth is so old he don't get interested anymore.

Ahh, Thefsuth the relationship counsellor, oh what could have been.
I think there's one thing about Xerina that everyone seems to be forgetting. While she IS 18, she's a dark elf - and they live for hundreds of years. By their standards, she's still considered a child, ever though she has "matured" both physically and mentally. Times of war tend to do that to a person. Attain mental maturity early, I mean. Get used to violence and bloodshed, that kind of stuff. That's mostly the reason why she's not as playful as Kanquois and possesses military discipline instead.

Who-horny
December 2nd, 2009, 21:33
Now Groxx on the other hand... he was the reason Xerina asked Thefsuth for the Freeze trap!

...which is yet to be used.

nijuni_kuro
December 2nd, 2009, 21:42
Actually, Skarl was the reason for the personalized Freeze Trap. ...which she still haven't collected. :rolleyes:

Who-horny
December 2nd, 2009, 21:47
Really? I remember giving it to you...

There goes my "Thesfuth will not go Senile" rule of character.

nijuni_kuro
December 2nd, 2009, 23:23
You gave it to her in "The Pub", not in the actual RP. XD

Metal Gear Rex
December 3rd, 2009, 00:13
Crystice and Thefsuth form the Statue of Hate, lolz.

Who-horny
December 3rd, 2009, 22:15
I'll voice the dragon if that's all right,

*Flexes new found GM muscles*

Metal Gear Rex
December 3rd, 2009, 23:08
Oh no! Thefsuth for GM!!

Who-horny
December 5th, 2009, 22:47
Seringflame, will you control Bob? And how do you plan him to get Drell to the guard room if Bob can't walk on lava?

And how much mystery and hints have I got to pump into this realm before people start asking "huh? What's this thing Lord Christopher is looking for?"

and

"Huh, who's this dude Drell hid from all them years ago?"

^^

Searingflame2
December 6th, 2009, 05:10
Lol, sorry fellas, i don't check this OOC thread.

Mastadi, obviously your inquiry has been solved.

You, signore RandomRandy. I shall be Bob, and i shall be BOB!!!!!! And don't you worry about how. You'll find out soon enough. I'll let you know after your next Drell post, which i hope is filled with profanities.

And another thing. EVERYBODY wants to ask those questions, its just distasteful to ask them :P

WHAT THE HELL IS CHRISTOPHER LOOKING FOR?

WHAT ON EARTH IS THE DEAL WITH DRELL?

Metal Gear Rex
December 6th, 2009, 06:34
1. He's looking for his husband since Thefsuth won't look for him.

2. He's drunk. Like Blaise and Flare.

Who-horny
December 6th, 2009, 12:08
1. He's looking for his husband since Thefsuth won't look for him.

2. He's drunk. Like Blaise and Flare.

A-HAhaHAHaHAhaHAha!

Drell does seem a tad drunk when I read threw it actually...

And it's not distasteful to ask questions! I like questions! It shows you're paying attention ^^

You'll find out soon enough. I'll let you know after your next Drell post, which i hope is filled with profanities.

Groovey.

Who-horny
December 7th, 2009, 19:34
Drell's talking is really annoying! The whole point being that he's not used his voice in ages so it's hard to understand him when you listen/read what he's saying. But it's really annoying trying to get it legible! I put it in quotes and made him talk louder/bigger.

I look forward to killing him! Maybe he'll drown on his own hard to read words...

Oh and Ill post with Thefsuth as soon as possible... but I have a mobile pone celiotaped to my head.

nijuni_kuro
December 7th, 2009, 23:38
As Coop would say in "Megas XLR":

I'm gonna beat you to a pulp just for talking weird!
:D

Too bad none of us are a match for that Dragon XD. Heck, I'm not sure we could beat it even if we'd all attack him at once. With the help of few traps, tho'...

Who-horny
December 7th, 2009, 23:59
I pride my self on making Thefsuth's fight scenes interesting!

I would love to see a 5 foot tall decaying green troll catapulted across a guardroom by an exploding ball of lightning in the middle of a medieval battle scene of a movie ^^

And As so far Thefsuth has killed 5 Dwarves in this battle, Larquidos owes him 5 drinks!

Dwarf #1, suffocated on his own helmet,
Dwarves #2 and 3, had Kibbo rolled onto them crushing them horribly.
Dwarves #4 and 5, held in front of of an automatic cannon at point black untill dead ^^

Hamster-Damned
December 9th, 2009, 09:14
I don't remember making Kiboo squish anyone.

Edit: Oh and for him to kill 5 of them? You're not even giving anyone else a chance, besides Vergil who killed 1 before. And I read your post, it only mentions you killing 2 of them. But whatever, I'll have Kiboo attack the Archers since everyone seems to have forgotten him.

Who-horny
December 9th, 2009, 21:07
Oh you're mistaken.

3 of the dwarves I've mentioned were in earlier conflicts, back on the First wave of heroes. And it was only meant to be 2, but I miss counted and I ended up with more Dwarves under Kibbo than I would have liked...

And as for what I meant about kibbo, back in your absence Kibbo was sitting on the bridge idle and Dwarves attacked him, so Thefsuth saved him by pushing him over flattening the two dwarves. (Did I not tell you that in a PM? I'm sorry if I didn't)

And I'm giving people their chance now! I just had Thefsuth crippled on the floor! Ohhhh, I love beating up Thefsuth in battle.

Oh, and I don't know what to do with Drell; he was about to attack annoying demonspawn #3, and all I can do is wait for you to post about him running away... as I don't want him to get clobbered by mean old Drell.

Or I could wait for Bob to distract him.... either way Drell's stuck until something happens.

Metal Gear Rex
December 9th, 2009, 21:21
Until he gets eaten by Kiboo, lolz.

Who-horny
December 9th, 2009, 22:59
Evi; EVERYONE is in the Innerguard room, save the Demonspawns.

Not including the dwarves you just ate there are 3 dwarves and an Archer still active.

Oh! And feel free to have the Exo Exo Skeleton do any crazy things you want if you still use it as Ivan's attack.

Metal Gear Rex
December 9th, 2009, 23:04
I think he was talking about the Poisonous gas covering everything.

Who-horny
December 9th, 2009, 23:19
Ah, now I look quite the fool.

No change there then!

Oh wait, fools are meant to be funny.

Metal Gear Rex
December 9th, 2009, 23:30
Keeper Tesonu: April Fools!

Jimmy: It's freaking December!

Keeper Tesonu: Shut up!
*Slaps Jimmy to death and hangs him in Library*

nijuni_kuro
December 10th, 2009, 21:49
Evi; EVERYONE is in the Innerguard room, save the Demonspawns.

Not including the dwarves you just ate there are 3 dwarves and an Archer still active.
Didn't Vergil gut one Dwarf when they first charged toward us? Should be 2 Dwarves now, I think...

Who-horny
December 11th, 2009, 19:25
Oh! I just realized that Sir Christopher is still on the map! Silly me. He returned to his activities when he sent out the third Hero party.

....which is also on the way towards our dungeon.

Metal Gear Rex
December 11th, 2009, 19:32
Ah, damn, I'm missing out on these battles! :(

I don't think I've been in a single fight... it makes me sad. Wah.

nijuni_kuro
December 11th, 2009, 22:22
I was thinking... Would it be allowed to have a machine built in the Workshop (probably by Thefsuth) with which Xerina could make bandages out of, say, cloth taken from the dead enemies (a kind of a sowing machine, I guess XD)? 'Cause after being mummified and using bandages several times on allies, I believe she should be running low on them now...

Who-horny
December 11th, 2009, 23:02
Sure thing, as long as we never make anything that allows creatures to use abilities that they wouldn't be able to with there actual spells.

Eg: a projectile weapon for some one who has only melee spells, items are just for flavour really. And flavour is of high value ^^

nijuni_kuro
December 12th, 2009, 11:49
Cool. I should have her collect some cloth from the bodies soon, then ask Thefsuth to make the machine when he wakes up and she goes to collect her personalized Freeze Trap.

Hamster-Damned
December 13th, 2009, 12:30
Sorry I was gone, but at least it wasn't like a week right?

I went on another forced, unexpected (Though this time it was very short) trip... no I do not have any say in these! :mad:

*Sigh* These forced vacations are exactly why I now HAAATE the holidays...

Well I'll go have Kiboo smash another archer.

Funny how there were exactly 300 new posts for me...

Who-horny
December 13th, 2009, 18:10
Hay 22, are you done with Dranton for the day or would you like Thefuth and Dranton to have a heart to heart while the rest in the lair?

I never feel like I hear enough from the longest serving creature of the Rp =)

Metal Gear Rex
December 13th, 2009, 18:12
She started ripping off the clothing from the dead Dwarves and putting it into her backpack

Ohh, I've never seen THAT side of Xerina before... :P

nijuni_kuro
December 13th, 2009, 22:46
@Who:
Dranton definitively isn't bothering Larquidos as much as he shoul according to his biography. XD
Heart to heart it is, I guess. :3

@Rex:
What? She needs some kind of fabric she can use later to make bandages.

Xerina: "Art thou trying to insinuate something!?" *Points her crossbow toward Tesonu's Dungeon Heart*

Metal Gear Rex
December 13th, 2009, 22:52
Read it again, but in a perverted sense. She ripped the clothes off the dwarfs, and now they're naked... what is she gonna do? LOLZ!

I'm sorry, but Xerina, you have already fired an arrow threw my heart. Tis the arrow of love.

Evi
December 13th, 2009, 22:56
She may feed them to Groogo and Kiboo. :p

nijuni_kuro
December 13th, 2009, 23:06
@Rex:
Yeah, I know. XD

Xerina: "I use no arrows! Crossbows use bolts! ... Oh, forget thee. Thou art not worth the effort." *Hops into the nearest Portal and gets back to Crystalbarrow*

Tesonu's quite a womanizer, ain't he? XD I read today's avalanche of posts in Northlands. Didn't know he was into mummies, tho. :D And for some reason I always reflexively type his name as Tensou and have to retype it XD.

@Evi:

Ladies and gentledemons, dinner is served!

Metal Gear Rex
December 13th, 2009, 23:18
Actually, he's not even serious. When he was serious, he didn't even care if Zael died, he was pissed. But of course he still cares about his maiden! :D

Evi
December 13th, 2009, 23:25
Zael: Didn't care if I died? ...Xerina, is there enough room for me to move there?
^
Will and can happen. :p

So, lets see.

Two Goblins (Old forum), Two Dwarfs, and a Archer. Five skeletons! :D

nijuni_kuro
December 13th, 2009, 23:32
Zael: Didn't care if I died? ...Xerina, is there enough room for me to move there?
Xerina: *From down a Portal* "I believe there is still some unused Lair space. I do warn thee, tho. Last 2 girls who entered ran away soon after." *<< Refering to Emmra & Crystice in Crystalbarrow*

Metal Gear Rex
December 13th, 2009, 23:41
Don't leave me my pretties! Larquidos!! I hate you!!

Alright! We're leaving Northland! We're going straight for Crystalbarrow Cattacombs, and then we're going to kill Larquidos and take our women back! Then I am going to get this "Crystice" as soon as I find her! She sounds hot...

nijuni_kuro
December 14th, 2009, 00:06
Nobody steals our chicks. And LIVES!

Mastadi
December 14th, 2009, 19:54
Hey Who-horny, don't forget to act as Drell once in a while ;)

Who-horny
December 14th, 2009, 20:27
I know it's difficult! I need to make sure Drell doesn't walk in and kill everyone!

Poor demon spawn of yours, trapped in the same Limbo as Drell...

You'll have to give him the run around, take him further up the lava river or something...

Who-horny
December 18th, 2009, 16:05
I might double post and have Thefsuth say something as Ivan and Dranton are in a conversation with him and he's been uncharacteristicly quiet.

nijuni_kuro
December 18th, 2009, 20:53
@Mastadi:
When you posted, Zenek's actions, you said:

he saw dead heroes and no friendly casualties
Which is not true, Edmundo the Rogue was killed by heroes. Let's just say Zenek didn't see his corpse or heroes dumped the body into lava or something, huh? XD

@Who:
I noticed you haven't deducted the 40 gold coins from Thefsuth's inventory he gave to Emmra... Update the sig', maybe?

Metal Gear Rex
December 18th, 2009, 23:00
Emmra gave it back.

Who-horny
December 19th, 2009, 14:10
Rexxy's right.

And Edmundo is a Human, when he's dead he looks like a dead hero.

Hmmmmm, *Muses over the possibilities of killing Vergil....*

Oh! And until I post the out come of the battle in the Outer Guard room, presume it's still going on. Sure Drell has the underhand but he's crazy, and probably starved if he's been vacated from his home; this could go either way! (Because I haven't decided yet)

EDIT: Oh! 22! I thought Dranton followed the Keepers into the Neverworld or under under world or what ever it was I called it and took part in their war games? And yet you had him say he's been in the underworld all his life, is he lying? Or does he consider both levels part of the underworld?

Searingflame2
December 19th, 2009, 14:54
Umm, if i got anything with the new map wrong, it was the imps fault in drawing it. (Point out flaws and i'll fix 'em. Did i get the right prisoners, or did they drag back a corpse or did they forget a unconcious body?)

Metal Gear Rex
December 19th, 2009, 14:59
I think there was a second archer.

Who-horny, a creature can be born in the underworld too.

Who-horny
December 19th, 2009, 15:36
OH DAMN DAMN DAMN BUCKETS OF BLOOD!

I left Lord Christopher there! I didn't remember to update the map! Hmmm, I need to rethink a few- Solved it!

Right, Lord Christopher IS there. I'll just say he's been searching Jarquidos dungeon and has a make shift office or something built on the dungeon heart, the vain guy that he is.

And I'm glad you liked my plot post HotfireTwo!

nijuni_kuro
December 19th, 2009, 19:10
Oh yeah... Forgot 'bout that, sorry. XD I need to get some external memory, 'cause this one apparently ain't what it used to be. XD

Dranton ain't lying, he's just referring to both underground levels as "Underworld". Could cause confusion, I suppose. XD

Evi
December 20th, 2009, 02:59
Um, if i got anything with the new map wrong, it was the imps fault in drawing it. (Point out flaws and I'll fix 'em. Did i get the right prisoners, or did they drag back a corpse or did they forget a unconscious body?)

We have two Archers, and two Dwarfs. :D

The two goblins we had on the old forum turned to dust. :p

Searingflame2
December 20th, 2009, 08:37
Lol, knew my imps had got SOMETHING wrong with that map update. Thanks for doing their job for them, Evi.

And Random, :D and GOOD, because i want to flank that bastard and kill him.

Who-horny
December 20th, 2009, 14:22
It also means I can have him hold a conversation with our beloved creatures!

His character is so under developed (like all Lords of the Lands!)

And woo! Party time in the casino! So much Rping fun!

Metal Gear Rex
December 20th, 2009, 14:30
I wish Emmra was there so someone could give her the slip-up... she doesn't drink but it would be funny seeing her drunk and her motherly love going hay-wire...

Searingflame2
December 20th, 2009, 14:37
O.O
Cross-species relations.

A Demon... A Warlo- A Scaly Humanoid has entered your dungeon. It looks like it deserves to die.

Evi
December 20th, 2009, 14:39
A Demon... A Warlo- A Scaly Humanoid has entered your dungeon. It looks like it deserves to die.

Lol.

Good thing Ivan doesn't drink, since he can't. :p

Who-horny
December 20th, 2009, 14:49
Haha, I find that amusing as nearly all spiders can't eat and can only drink. That's why they digest their food out side their body.

Thefsuth does not approve of Virgil and Ivan not joining in with the fun!

Evi
December 20th, 2009, 14:52
And yet they can't really drink water... I think, my knowledge of Spiders end there.

Ivan is almost rested, all he needs is a nap and he will join everyone. :D

Who-horny
December 20th, 2009, 15:18
Yeah... it's something odd like they can only drink viscous liquids like soup... actual water is too silly to be sucked up.

Silly spiders! Spending all that time developing an overcomplicated system of glands to produce the strongest material in both the natural and manufactured worlds on a daily basis and you forgot to evolve the ability to eat and drink!

Metal Gear Rex
December 20th, 2009, 15:22
Oof... I just looked at your signature... when did Thefsuth become rich?

I DEMAND THAT GOLD!!! :mad:

Who-horny
December 20th, 2009, 15:29
Last pay day he took 1,000 gold! He was going to give it all to Vergil to employ him, but he's still working on that.

Metal Gear Rex
December 20th, 2009, 15:35
If he was in my dungeon, that would mean endless labor with meaningless slapping...

Duke Ragereaver
December 20th, 2009, 15:37
Guys, don't get carried away, there is a section in the social group for character discussion, should it ever get serious anyway.

Who-horny
December 21st, 2009, 13:45
I just made this WONDERFUL post of the dwarf being tortured! WONDERFUL.

And I highlighted to set the colour to silver. And I realized I hadn't put the dwarf smiley on it. I went to click on the smiley, slipped, and when I came to all that my post consisted of was an ANGRY FACE

:mad:

All of my post had been replaced! By this:

I HATE you!

Metal Gear Rex
December 21st, 2009, 13:54
Control Z... works for me. :D

:tunneller: would have been funny...

Who-horny
December 21st, 2009, 13:58
It only works once.

In my rage I deleted the Angry Face before trying Control Z, the face came back and refused to leave!

Metal Gear Rex
December 21st, 2009, 14:00
Want me to beat up the angry face? Maybe Flare will eat it.

Searingflame2
December 21st, 2009, 15:25
Ahh that annoying eh, Random. I know your pain!

But if you're portraying the dwarf being tortured, does this mean the map will be expanded *gives puppy dog eyes and looks hopeful*

Who-horny
December 21st, 2009, 15:28
Yep! There's a secrete door no one has spotted yet!

Because I gave no indication of it ever being there!

Dark_Omega MK2
December 29th, 2009, 10:55
HOLY SH*T OH MY F*KIN GOD WHAT THE F*CK!!!

Searingflame, how did you manage to get the icons look well? they look fine even when sized...

I am actually impressed...

Metal Gear Rex
December 30th, 2009, 22:18
A Beetle is going to put Val'Kaz to shame when he's done researching!

Searingflame2
January 4th, 2010, 03:40
Lies, a beetle shall do no such thing. Val'Kaz is well into the graveyard, don'tchaknow.

Just thought i'd let everyone know, though, i'm waiting on Random Randy. He needs to tell us what Christopher is doing about the flanking attempt, who won out of the heroes and Drell and how much information the dwarf is revealing (and, should it come to it, adding somethink to the map to show as much).

Scoff, people and their lives. Family, friends! Nuts to them, Random, just entertain us!

Hamster-Damned
January 4th, 2010, 07:02
Oh well I'm back. And sorry for the short post but I didn't quite feel up to doing something longer. :p

Metal Gear Rex
January 12th, 2010, 16:59
Rawr

Be happy Rosa is a child, she needs her fair share of naps... otherwise she will never shut up. :fly:

But imagine when she gets :speed_monster: :eek:

Dark_Omega MK2
January 14th, 2010, 10:17
Hello, just to say that your worst nightmare is now available in Crystalbarrow.

i know many are pleased with this (and by pleased i mean hiding in a corner in fear). cya :D

Its good to be back

Metal Gear Rex
February 3rd, 2010, 09:45
Aww, isn't Rosa so adorable? I can actually see her with her little Fly feet digging into the bookshelves.

Is Skios going to find her in the Library? More importantly, what is Dranton going to do?

Hey Mothrayas... how confused would Skios get if Rosa mentioned his "love" for her the way she saw it? If he understood her that is... lolz. :)

:fly:s rule, I miss Lena. Lena was the hottest female in the whole RPG. :D

Mothrayas
February 3rd, 2010, 16:52
Aww, isn't Rosa so adorable? I can actually see her with her little Fly feet digging into the bookshelves.
Lol, indeed.

Is Skios going to find her in the Library? Nah.

Hey Mothrayas... how confused would Skios get if Rosa mentioned his "love" for her the way she saw it? If he understood her that is... lolz. :)
First he would be surprised and confused. Then he would try to eat her again because this time HE is the one on the winning end of the food chain.

Metal Gear Rex
February 3rd, 2010, 20:42
Lol, indeed.

Bzzt!

Nah.

Looks like I'll wait for Dranton's reply then.

First he would be surprised and confused. Then he would try to eat her again because this time HE is the one on the winning end of the food chain.

I don't think so... Rosa is the daughter of Roach and Lena and therefore the genes that were passed onto Rosa were already weird enough but they got an even weirder match and so if any Spider were to try to eat Lena, they would get sick and throw her back up...

:fly: Rosa: Bzzt!

Rosa is practically diseased. O_o

Mothrayas
February 3rd, 2010, 21:54
I don't think so... Rosa is the daughter of Roach and Lena and therefore the genes that were passed onto Rosa were already weird enough but they got an even weirder match and so if any Spider were to try to eat Lena, they would get sick and throw her back up...

:fly: Rosa: Bzzt!

Rosa is practically diseased. O_o

Wouldn't keep Skios from trying; he's not aware of that anyway, and I don't know if Rosa would come out alive, so yeah.

Also, you reminded me; a beetle and a fly, vastly different creatures, and also young playmates (afaik), ****ing each other... is a very, very creepy thought.

Metal Gear Rex
February 3rd, 2010, 22:04
Wouldn't keep Skios from trying; he's not aware of that anyway, and I don't know if Rosa would come out alive, so yeah.

Also, you reminded me; a beetle and a fly, vastly different creatures, and also young playmates (afaik), ****ing each other... is a very, very creepy thought.

Yeah... it was really weird... but I decided of that because I liked Roach and Lena... but they are insects and Lena laid an egg so it wasn't really quite like that and I will except no further questions simply because I do not know the answer nor do I want to know the answer. M'kay?

Evi
February 27th, 2010, 03:37
Yay! I can create Rob now!

Who to ditch for now?

:p

Metal Gear Rex
February 27th, 2010, 03:41
Yay! I can create Rob now!

Who to ditch for now?

:p

Heh...

I could think of Zael but considering there's no more entering Northland, I wouldn't advise it.

So Groogo or Eixe since Ivan is too good to die... I think. Well eat one or the other. :P

Hmm, that's one stubborn dwarf...

I loled at that. :P

Hey Searing, wanna see my two creatures? :D

Searingflame2
February 27th, 2010, 03:47
Risking ATM, but feel free to post slash message them.

Searingflame2
March 2nd, 2010, 10:01
My heart is warmed in your faith in Crystalbarrow.

But, eh, people. The plotline is dead, and may continue to be dead for a while. Just don't expect too much to happen at the moment. Its all very well and good to post training and stuff, but if you're all leveling or researching or w/e in the time nothing of releveance is happening, the timeline may get a bit flizzled. Totally a word.

Anyway... i guess i just don't want anyone having too high expectations of me in pulling shibbits (yes, its totally a word...) out of my kaboose.

Metal Gear Rex
March 2nd, 2010, 10:05
We are migraters and shall move from one realm to another once it is drained of fun and joy!

Actually that's a funny thought... Imagine nijuni coming back and finding a whole f***ing army of the entire RPG (Besides Northland for obvious reasons) under his command. XD

Well, Larquidos, start housing some stuff! It is Casino time and Limflu is gonna mess with some drunks!

Metal Gear Rex
March 29th, 2010, 11:21
Should Eartle and Limflu (Maybe just Eartle since he has .1 more than Limflu as he began earlier) level up? It has been 3 posts, short, but it also has been 15 days/2.14271 weeks (Like hell am I gonna keep on going through an infinite decimal!) and that's a good long time too.

Searingflame2
March 29th, 2010, 11:39
Yes. And here are words pointless to make my post postable.

Metal Gear Rex
April 1st, 2010, 22:20
With the last keeper post I'd expect there to be more activity in Crystalbarrow as it seems we're finally doing something! :)

But no... there isn't. :(

Searingflame2
April 2nd, 2010, 07:25
D: thats partially my fault, because i'm a coward and I is worried that Duke will not approve how I'm assuming is the way going about it.

I'll be more assertive with Larquidos' next realm... or at least thats what I'll tell myself :P

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2010, 16:44
Wait so we still have to battle Drell? What health does he have?

Searingflame2
April 7th, 2010, 17:01
You'll damn well do what your Keeper orders you to do!

I don't actually know what the deal with Drell is, but i've certainly got some plans that I (personally) believe are awesome.

Incidently; he's snacking BECAUSE he's not fighting us. Thats the only reason.

And health? With my plans, it won't make a squat of difference.

He can heal, anyway. Eating also heals.
Lets say full HP.

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2010, 17:07
In other words, we're screwed as not even those Heroes could defeat Dwell, we have how many? And not even the use of traps at the moment.

Searingflame2
April 7th, 2010, 17:11
Uhh... why no traps? They're all there in the Guard Room as far as i'm concerned. Oh, and lightning can help. Plus, i dun give a toss how pro you are, if you're sorrounded, you're going to take damage ALOT faster then you can dish it out.

But anyway, leave this for me and Duke to discuss. My head already knows the answer, but the RPG may be unprepared for it!

:dragon: Cease asking question about me, lest I eat you!

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2010, 17:13
Well we're ordered to move out to chase Christipher, but Dwell is in the way. So we'd encounter him in an area where our traps can't reach. Unless of course he begins attacking us, or if he's eating we sneak by?

However we have Two Black Knights compared to one, although ours our low-leveled... :(

Searingflame2
April 7th, 2010, 17:16
Umm, i needs to read my post again. Unless i said something wrong... you're on the west side, next to the western portal.

EDIT: Nuppers, its your internal compass that is wrong.

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2010, 17:19
Oh silly me, I missed that line!

Although will we decide whether or not we catch up to him? He may be in armor, but he is pretty far away from us...

Searingflame2
April 7th, 2010, 17:21
Your creatures can be so infinetely foolish as to catch up to him if they wish.

But when they're sorrounded, you're not going to god-mode to get out of it.

Keep in mind the dwarf betrayed ALOT of information; including possible ambushes.

Metal Gear Rex
April 8th, 2010, 04:28
I have tons of school work to do, so when I hit my next break I'll post for Limflu/Eartle.

Should be about, 30 minutes to an hour.

Searingflame2
April 8th, 2010, 04:39
Oak-E-Doke