PDA

View Full Version : Changing colours on Skirmish

Kofi
September 27th, 2016, 02:06
Hello, this is my first post here and I was wondering if you're able to change colours, like from red to yellow, or white, you get the deal. I've been searching around this forum and was wondering if you ARE able to change your team colours. I did notice someone saying something about palettes and more computers... and such. I don't have two computers, and I don't know what to do with the palettes, or where it is located.

Also - I would love to know how many players (keepers) you can place into a single map (using the map editor, of course) without it crashing, and what colours they are.

Thanks.

impboy4
September 27th, 2016, 15:14
You can only play as the red keeper and only red. The max amount of players you can have in one map is 5 (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Purple). There is a way to modify the minimap colors but you need to search up a tool called DK2WadTool to extract the EngineTextures.wad and then in your shortcut properties; type this at the end of the target box: -enablefilepatching

Kofi
October 8th, 2016, 00:26
You can only play as the red keeper and only red. The max amount of players you can have in one map is 5 (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Purple). There is a way to modify the minimap colors but you need to search up a tool called DK2WadTool to extract the EngineTextures.wad and then in your shortcut properties; type this at the end of the target box: -enablefilepatching

Aww, that's a shame. I would have loved to be playing as yellow. I guess we all can't get what we want sometimes.