PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions..

CoduX
November 25th, 2016, 08:28
Just a couple of Questions...

- How do I modify the training room so that creatures can train higher than level 4? (Still a problem)
- Whenever a hero is unconscious (not killed), it reveals sections of the map that otherwise would not be available unless they were tortured and then died. How do I change this back to torture --> die --> map information ? (Fixed)

UPDATE:
- Fixed hero information being divulged upon unconsciousness without being put into a torture chamber.

SADevil
November 28th, 2016, 10:46
There is "Training Room Max Experience Level" in Level Variables. Though I don't have much experience with the editor, so don't know works it or not.

Metal Gear Rex
November 28th, 2016, 14:08
I actually answered his question in chat, but I guess i should've posted again here, especially as they got lost real fast in a sea of conversation.

Level variablesz.

Under the Level tap, there's Level Variables. In there, there's Misc Variables.

Scroll through that, about halfway or so in you'll find "Look for "Training Room Max Experience Level".

Scroll a little bit further down as well and you'll find "Modify Player Gold While Training (Per Second)".

Scroll down more towards the bottom and you'll also find "Combat Pit Max Experience Level"

They most certainly work because I used them in my balance patch.

KeeperKnight
February 17th, 2017, 19:33
Metal Gear Rex is right
although if i remember correctly, modifying some of the variables leads to a bug that prevents Horny from showing up.
Even the "Max Mana Generation" leads to this bug