PDA

View Full Version : editing globalvariables.kwd

nayo
March 19th, 2017, 12:58
hi there...

if anyone knows... how did you edit globalvariables.kwd in order to make the effect of a slap last more time, and in general other gameplay changes ?

Metal Gear Rex
March 19th, 2017, 16:19
Use the DKII Editor. It has configuration settings to change things about creatures, etc. There's also Level Variables which can make more global changes, although that isn't saved in the global data but rather the variable file.

nayo
March 20th, 2017, 02:10
thanks, i watched your mod, and read information about how to edit official levels and making them playable... and it worked...

there is only 1 thing bothering me at the moment... is there a way to turn autosave off ? every few minutes the game editor nags me with a question windows about saving global variables inside the game level... O_o i mean like 10 or more times asking me the same question :P would really like to put that feature off lol

Metal Gear Rex
March 20th, 2017, 03:52
there is only 1 thing bothering me at the moment... is there a way to turn autosave off ? every few minutes the game editor nags me with a question windows about saving global variables inside the game level... O_o i mean like 10 or more times asking me the same question :P would really like to put that feature off lol

No. It doesn't really matter even since it prompts to save global data when you actually make a save.