PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Keeper RPG - Journey to the Avatar's Altar

Metal Gear Rex
December 30th, 2009, 19:49
Please now take buisness concerning the "Dungeon Keeper RPG - Journey to the Avatar's Altar" to its now official home inside the Role Playing section of Keeper Klan. The information has been moved to that location.

Duke Ragereaver
December 30th, 2009, 21:23
Again I must say it's very impressive work that has been put together, and I hope to see more chapters of it in the future! :)

Metal Gear Rex
December 30th, 2009, 22:54
OH CRAP!!! I FORGOT!!

For those of you who already downloaded and couldn't play, receiving a message saying a certain file is missing, I forgot to add that.

Look at the Downloads section, it has been updated. Install the RGSS-RTP Standard thingy and play... forgive my old memory.

Sire
December 30th, 2009, 23:34
Gonna give it a try and see how it goes. I'm currently having high expectations. ^^

On a side note, can you possibily upload it to a different uploader site? While I'm sure the file itself it safe, I'm a little bit hesitant to go there. (Yellow rating under McAfee)

Dark_Omega MK2
December 30th, 2009, 23:37
This game its cool for RPG MAKER standarts... and its very awesome, i have played it to the end and every bit of it is made of AWESOME

Metal Gear Rex
December 30th, 2009, 23:40
@Dark Omega MK2
:P

Dark Omega, you had to play the longer version, since I shortened it after. :P

It was nearly 2 hours before... maybe more...

@Sire
And I don't know what other site to use. It is fine, don't worry about it.

Don't forget the RGSS-RTP Standard I forgot to include earlier (But it's there now)

A New Room
December 30th, 2009, 23:50
Turn based combat and me don't like get on well. Nicely written though :D

Metal Gear Rex
December 31st, 2009, 03:37
Turn based combat and me don't like get on well. Nicely written though :D

Hmm... there is another RPG that kinda is like a wait time afterwards... would that be better? Either way, I'm only familiar with this. >_<

Sire
December 31st, 2009, 05:57
Finished the chapter (finally!)
Notice: I do not mark spoilers, if any.

Spelling Errors:
-A Demon Spawn in the Training Room Text (trying to impress female)
--Ganrgal's name is repeated twice (Ganrgal: Ganrgal:)
-Libray, Bookcases
--I don't remember which one exactly, but I think one of them had double I's in the word, and may have been biting.

Game Feedback:
-First part of game to learn your main character's skill is extremely repetitive. Try to give another button to press besides constant Attack and Defend at the start.
-Once you venture outside, the game starts to get a lot more fun in combat. However, it sometimes seems that the combat rate is a little too fast (although you can always retreat if need be if it's a random encounter)
-Purpose of Imp Master, Training Rude Warlock, Warlock Secret Shop? (Managed to defeat the Training ''Spitting'' Chaos Spawn)

Overall, I enjoyed it. Good game to play to waste a bit of my time while running around trying to do stuff.
Looking forward for the next installment! :)

Duke Ragereaver
December 31st, 2009, 06:16
Don't worry Sire, MGR told me the next chapters are going to be filled with more action, this one is supposed to be an introduction. :)

-Purpose of Imp Master, Training Rude Warlock, Warlock Secret Shop? (Managed to defeat the Training ''Spitting'' Chaos Spawn)

Experience and items!

Metal Gear Rex
December 31st, 2009, 07:11
UPDATE
Chapter 1's Version 1.1 Released
Fixed Ganrgal Repeat Typo
Rebalanced Weapons a Bit
Took Out Imp Master
Fixed Experiance

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn it Duke, you beat me to the reply... >_<
I iz Dragon speed...

@Sire
Yeah, the next chapter will be much more exciting. The fort has already been designed thanks to Duke, and now I will begin inputting it and stuff.

The Imp Master was a side quest, but in your current status I couldn't really make him beatable so I took him out. The Warlock was good experiance and gold giver, but also rewards you the Fire Robes. He has further use later on though...

That Warlock holds more stuff than the other, and also will be always there. The other Merchants will change via realm. I won't say anything further about her.