PDA

View Full Version : Website

Exception
January 6th, 2010, 10:40
Further off topic:

Unfortuneatly I'm $250 short of making that happen.

What do you need $250 for? If you just need somebody to set up a CMS and customize it for KeeperKlan, I'm fully willing to do it for free in my spare time.
I have also been following this project since Blutonium showed some of his early work on a South African forum, and been wanting to contribute in some way. Unfortunately, I only know C# and web development (PHP, javascript, css, etc), so have not been able to offer any worthwhile help so far. But if I can help in this small way, I will do so gladly.

dotted
January 6th, 2010, 17:04
www.vbulletin.com - No im not really interested in doing it using wordpress or any other cms, as that have been tried and it failed as it didnt fulfill the requirements i have.

Exception
January 6th, 2010, 17:48
Ok, I understand now.

Khashul
January 6th, 2010, 21:06
www.vbulletin.com - No im not really interested in doing it using wordpress or any other cms, as that have been tried and it failed as it didnt fulfill the requirements i have.

Use PHP Nuke, free and extremely easy to use. I've made hundreds of these sites and you can make it do everything you want.

dotted
January 6th, 2010, 23:32
Use PHP Nuke, free and extremely easy to use. I've made hundreds of these sites and you can make it do everything you want.
I would rather have my testicles crushed in the torture chamber than using PHP Nuke. Besides PHP Nuke is also payware, and no im not interested in running old versions.

Exception
January 7th, 2010, 06:42
Would a custom CMS (if necessary built from the ground up) suffice for now, until you have enough money for the vBulletin package that you desire?

dotted
January 7th, 2010, 07:40
Would a custom CMS (if necessary built from the ground up) suffice for now, until you have enough money for the vBulletin package that you desire?

Isn't worth it.

Khashul
January 7th, 2010, 13:18
What do you need the CMS to do then?

dotted
January 7th, 2010, 16:24
What do you need the CMS to do then?

A website?

Khashul
January 7th, 2010, 16:33

That's your only requirement, a website? I'm asking because I do web design and could help find something or even make something.

dotted
January 8th, 2010, 00:11
That's your only requirement, a website? I'm asking because I do web design and could help find something or even make something.

Well i want single sign on (that doesnt need to be hassled with every time to forum is upgraded) and i want full integration with with forum design wise, i get that with vBulletin 4, in any case even if you did a website now it would be scrapped when we upgrade to vBulletin 4 which is why it isnt worth it.