PDA

View Full Version : Evil Keeper - is the campaign playable?

Noanechu
September 6th, 2017, 16:56
I´m interested in playing the Evil Keeper campaign. It looks like a straightforward campaign. But is it playable without crashes? Because I heard some complaints about that. Some french guy played until mission 17 and uploaded that on Youtube, but according to his Twitter messages he stopped because of crashes.

Anybody played this campaign through without any issues?

Woudo
September 7th, 2017, 10:37
Anybody played this campaign through?

Looked at the map on the very first level and immediately chucked the campaign files into the recycling bin. I recommend doing the same. The time spent playing those could be spent making something better.

Noanechu
September 7th, 2017, 12:25
Well, to each his own, but I actually wanted to know if someone played through it.

0etelaer
June 10th, 2021, 03:28
I played it through, to the end, last week.
Nice campaign, well done.
Some maps have to much lightning traps without reason, maps are simple and very straight forward.
Not exceptionally. It is clear the maps where done fast, no secret levels, not many specials, but they are okay. They do their job.
I had fun with them.

I had some lag issues with the last map, but was able to solve them in game, by selling all traps and hero rooms I conquered.

Noanechu
June 18th, 2021, 23:24
I played it through, to the end, last week.
Nice campaign, well done.
Some maps have to much lightning traps without reason, maps are simple and very straight forward.
Not exceptionally. It is clear the maps where done fast, no secret levels, not many specials, but they are okay. They do their job.
I had fun with them.

I had some lag issues with the last map, but was able to solve them in game, by selling all traps and hero rooms I conquered.

Better late than never, but thanks for letting me know.