PDA

View Full Version : General DK2 coding questions

Endrix
April 23rd, 2018, 11:09
Hi.

What is the different between flesh, metal 1, stone armour?

I think metal 1 and stone absorb damage in % ? How high is it?

Metal Gear Rex
April 23rd, 2018, 19:25
The sound effect for when you attack them with x, y, or z. In creature attack settings, they also have similar settings for their melee "Blunt", "Scythe", etc. This also only changes the sound effect of when you hit either a unit with metal 1, flesh, etc.

Endrix
April 28th, 2018, 10:26
In the creatures spell properties:

What is the different between shot data 1 and shot data 2? I think shot data 2 is area damage?

Saeva Veritas
May 8th, 2018, 06:04
In the creatures spell properties:

What is the different between shot data 1 and shot data 2? I think shot data 2 is area damage?

They differ depending on the trap/spell/shot. For example, the creature spell Cast Armour's shot data 1 is the effect multiplier (increases health temporarily) and shot data 2 is duration and for Freeze spells shot data 1 is duration and shot data 2 is damage.

Really you will have to experiment with them and test in-game to find out.

Endrix
May 19th, 2018, 16:23
How can I place new creatures in the maps?

impboy4
May 19th, 2018, 20:06
If you want to generate a creature from a portal you make a new action under a trigger and go to the Creature Tab and then choose Generate Creature.

To make any new creature appear out of thin air use Creature Action instead of a regular Action instead.

Endrix
June 3rd, 2018, 15:17
What is the max. damage for creatures (spells)? Is 1200 damage for Disruption ok?

Can I change the skeleton army from 3 lv. 1 skeletons to 3 lv. 3 skeletons or 4 lv. 2 oder 5 lv. 1 ?