PDA

View Full Version : Lords of Nether - Summer Progress Update

DBlac
August 15th, 2018, 14:09
Hey fellas!

We've been a little quiet here, especially around summer with too many things going on and too much heat going on when they're not respectively, but we've still been working never the less. So I figured we'd do this end-ish of Summer cleanup progress post to let everyone know what we've been up to. Feel free to head to the site with the link bellow and check it out! And as always, feel free to ask anything and if you want to take part in our forum or community and help things liven up a bit, feel free to make an account and ask or talk about anything there!

https://lordsofnether.com/summer-spectacular-progress-update-2018/

Lquiz
August 15th, 2018, 15:37
Hell yeah! I've been checking every day.

Are you telling me that imps now have the technology to pile bricks up as well as knock them down? We've got a subterranean intellectual revolution on our hands!

Looks like you guys have really been smashing the progress, even in the heat! Keep it up! Demo when :)

DBlac
August 15th, 2018, 19:54
Hell yeah! I've been checking every day.

Are you telling me that imps now have the technology to pile bricks up as well as knock them down? We've got a subterranean intellectual revolution on our hands!

Looks like you guys have really been smashing the progress, even in the heat! Keep it up! Demo when :)

Truly, radical new ideas being presented! Where will this mad quest for innovation lead us next? Is this the end of the world as we know it? Probably!

Thanks, though the season has been making a chore of everything. Now that it's coming to an end, hopefully you will see a lot more from us a lot faster! Demo will come with Kickstarter, but that date is not quite ready to be set, though it is in the highest likelihood going to happen next year!