PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer

Beserk
January 20th, 2010, 17:03
hey looking for some people to play dk2 with there was a list of servers i could join tried joining them all only got into 2 of them and no one is on :( havent played in a while so im a bit rusty but once a keeper always a keeper hehe

Hapuga
January 20th, 2010, 18:06
dots, commas and other amazing stuff will help you, my friend.

Beserk
January 20th, 2010, 19:03
dots, commas and other amazing stuff will help you, my friend.

hahaha, i apologize

dotted
January 20th, 2010, 20:41
Dots, commas and other amazing stuff will help you, my friend.
All sentences must start with a capital letter.

Hapuga
January 20th, 2010, 20:43
All sentences must start with a capital letter.

How about nicknames? ;)

Purewolfie
January 20th, 2010, 20:49
Amazing stuff, you have somehow made someone apologise for WANTING to play DK2 on-line.

Simply amazing, keep this up and there wont be a community left to destroy before long.

Hapuga
January 20th, 2010, 20:52
A sentence without punctuation is very hard to read. It is disrespectful towards the reader.

There are plenty of servers and all of those are full, I assume people still play.

Metal Gear Rex
January 20th, 2010, 20:58
How about nicknames? ;)

That would actually be improper to use capital letters if the user had a user name beginning with a lower-cased letter. :P

A sentence without punctuation is very hard to read. It is disrespectful towards the reader.

There are plenty of servers and all of those are full, I assume people still play.

I read it fine, but yes it is disrespectful, I agree.

Well it is just that people join and ignore it... that's it.

I myself still look for a game but no one wants to play... :(

Hamachi to me is merely used to chat now...

Tomix
January 20th, 2010, 21:20
I'm not interested to play but I'm interested to test the new version of the DKII.exe .

I have create a new Hamachi-Network for players who want to help me with patch 1.8. If anyone is interested... come in.

Network-Name: DK2Test
Network-Password: dk2

I'm online between 17.00 - 22.00 CET/UTC +1
At weekend I have more time. :cool:

dotted
January 20th, 2010, 21:20
Amazing stuff, you have somehow made someone apologise for WANTING to play DK2 on-line.

Simply amazing, keep this up and there wont be a community left to destroy before long.

Personally I was just reffering to Muphry's law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muphry's_law), and tried to point out that posts about fixing spelling and grammar mistakes are beyond silly.

Hapuga
January 20th, 2010, 21:34
And I see a mere attempt to troll, in a very obvious manner.

Total ignorance of written grammar should not be tolerated, no need to hide behind doubtful so-called "laws" that are not even fully applied to current situation.

Beserk
January 20th, 2010, 22:15
Nice :) only thing left to do now is throw me in the fire..... nice welcoming lol... i can tell i'll have fun here :)

Hapuga
January 20th, 2010, 22:19
I apologize for such an unexpected turn of things. It was really not my goal to offend you. Please try to understand, that how you write somewhat reflects how you tolerate others. I only wanted to point it out, no personal offense against you was intended.

Anyway, the best way to join a MP game is to PM someone directly, asking for a game.

Beserk
January 20th, 2010, 22:28
None taken... didnt really bother me.. seems its gonna be hard to find a match

Hapuga
January 20th, 2010, 22:31
If you stay awhile, you'll know the inhabitants of this website, then you'll make your arrangements quicker.

Beserk
January 20th, 2010, 22:35
Ok thanks looking forward to some matches.