PDA

View Full Version : dungeon keeper 2 version 1.3

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 14:05
After searching for a while after this game(Dungeon keeper 2 version 1.3) i realize that every link for this version of the game is broken/does not work well/too old so i decide to open this topic especially for this.

now i dont want any kind of download of this game i have requirement:

an all ready patched version (means i wont have to install shit and wont have to start downloading programs to run the scattered files..)

a download which has small number of parts as possible (less messy less worry about how old the files are..)

And an English version of course

I am sure this kind of download will help many Newbie new and lost keepers (Like me..) here at Keeper Klan :)

(I suggest you better just upload your own version of 1.3 its will be most new and fresh)

(one more thing: if you want to put some maps of your own that you made so the newbies will not have to start convert maps and get things messy.. its a great opportunity to publish your own maps at keeper Klan :D Thx ahead:D

Hapuga
January 27th, 2010, 14:20
huh?

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 14:23
huh?

whats wrong? :confused:

dk2player
January 27th, 2010, 14:41
just so everyone knows, 1.3 is what the original (not silver) disk automatically installs. if you have the original disk, then you don't need to "update it"

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 15:24
just so everyone knows, 1.3 is what the original (not silver) disk automatically installs. if you have the original disk, then you don't need to "update it"

i have the version which i cen disable traps wen i press 0 pad is that 1.3 version? :confused:

(Through i think its cracked version so maybe the things you mentioned does not works on my situation.. any way i think my idea is still ok )

(The way you mentioned things i suggest you have the thing i want it will be nice from ya to upload it and give me the link :D)

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 15:29
i have the version which i cen disable traps wen i press 0 pad is that 1.3 version? :confused:

That might be 1.0 actually... or 1.7... but I don't remember it being in either 1.3 or 1.7...

Are you good with Mega Upload? I can give you my cracked version, it is extremely simple. Download and play. Doesn't have to be in special placement, but I'll be giving it through Mega Upload.

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 15:33
That might be 1.0 actually... or 1.7... but I don't remember it being in either 1.3 or 1.7...

Are you good with Mega Upload? I can give you my cracked version, it is extremely simple. Download and play. Doesn't have to be in special placement, but I'll be giving it through Mega Upload.

if its version 1.3 then its cool :D (i do all those things cuz i want strong AI keepers which are willing to brake your neck (really love that sentence through forgot from were i got it :D) so this why things like version 1.7 wont help..)

hope i wont have to pay/sigh up for the download right?..

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 15:44
if its version 1.3 then its cool :D (i do all those things cuz i want strong AI keepers which are willing to brake your neck (really love that sentence through forgot from were i got it :D) so this why things like version 1.7 wont help..)

hope i wont have to pay/sigh up for the download right?..

No I sign up to upload it.

You must pay me if you want it. :horny:

(Just kidding)

But first let me extract some map files from there, just ones I made.

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 15:56
No I sign up to upload it.

You must pay me if you want it. :horny:

(Just kidding)

But first let me extract some map files from there, just ones I made.

Thx alot man :D

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 15:59
Thx alot man :D

This is over 200 mega bites, and it includes the dk2 editor as well. It may be nearly a half hour til it is done, not something that can be helped.

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 16:01
This is over 200 mega bites, and it includes the dk2 editor as well. It may be nearly a half hour til it is done, not something that can be helped.

umm so the link will be here in a half hour? Ok thx! :D i am sure it will help a lot of keepers here :cool:

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 16:28
Done (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74CGET9K)

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 17:34
Done (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74CGET9K)

big problem: i downloaded the game and when i start the game its loading and then crushes.. what shell i do?? maybe ill download again?? :(

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 17:59
big problem: i downloaded the game and when i start the game its loading and then crushes.. what shell i do?? maybe ill download again?? :(
i try to download again and no reaction.. steal same shit wan finishing to load the game it gives a black screen and then it gives a message that the program has to shutdown.. maybe its a graphic problem? i think you shold try to upload again...:(

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 18:02
I'm downloading it now, and I'm going to try that version. If it works, then something is wrong on your end, if it doesn't then I'll have to reupload it.

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 18:04
[QUOTE=Metal Gear Rex;13063]I'm downloading it now, and I'm going to try that version. If it works, then something is wrong on your end, if it doesn't then I'll have to reupload it.[/QUO

okey

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 18:38
i try to download again and no reaction.. steal same shit wan finishing to load the game it gives a black screen and then it gives a message that the program has to shutdown.. maybe its a graphic problem? i think you shold try to upload again...:(

I downloaded it, and it works fine. I don't know why it doesn't work for you, but I'll look into it later. Right now I need to finish my school stuff otherwise I won't be able to help you at all.

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 18:46
I downloaded it, and it works fine. I don't know why it doesn't work for you, but I'll look into it later. Right now I need to finish my school stuff otherwise I won't be able to help you at all.

well wen you will come back too me then?

Metal Gear Rex
January 27th, 2010, 18:49
well wen you will come back too me then?

Well I'm guessing you're saying that by the time you be back I'll be back... I really have no idea what you said though...

If that is the case, however, I am unsure due to the fact that I will be finishing this up until 12:30 and then leave for school, be back around 2:00-4:00 (Depends how long it takes me to takem my test, usually not very long) and it is 10:49 for me now.

Keeper_Infernal
January 27th, 2010, 19:55
Well I'm guessing you're saying that by the time you be back I'll be back... I really have no idea what you said though...

If that is the case, however, I am unsure due to the fact that I will be finishing this up until 12:30 and then leave for school, be back around 2:00-4:00 (Depends how long it takes me to takem my test, usually not very long) and it is 10:49 for me now.
sorry to tall you but ill be online only on friday.. :(
cye till then..;) (i am back...)

Keeper_Infernal
January 29th, 2010, 13:17
wassup Metal Gear Rex? any news?

Keeper_Infernal
January 29th, 2010, 20:42
Guys?? Need feedbacks?