PDA

View Full Version : [Creature] Village Idiot (Off-Topic)

Metal Gear Rex
January 28th, 2010, 05:20
Warning! If you admire George W Bush then I suggest that you read no further and seek a doctor immidately!

Name: Village Idiot

Stats-

Health: Medium
Attack: Max
Defense: Low
Armour: Low
Dexterity: Very Low
Speed: Low
Intelligence: Negatively High
Wage: Max

Skills:
Level 1: Melee
Level 3: Quote
Level 7: Offer
Level 10: Fire Nuke

Quote: Tells one of his famous quotes which confuses the enemy for 3 seconds, they then laugh until they cannot breath and die, no matter what level.
One of these is "So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression."

Offer: Offers gold that he doesn't have to go away. Results may vary.

Fire Nuke: Fires a nuklear weapon that destroys the whole realm, enemies and allies alike. Forces a Win Lose Game for all, mostly Lose.

Information: They seem to have crawled out from under a rock just yesterday, the Imps have reported it.

Behavior in Dungeon: Usually scratches his ass and makes idiot faces. He acts like he is in charge of the rest and commands your creatures, leads them to the enemy, and they all die.

Jobs: Primary: Lead Dungeon to Doom

Obtainable By: They fall from the Overworld sky and land on their heads.

Style: Unknown

Hang Out Group: Usually the Dungeon Heart

Hates: Enemies, Peace

Loves: Dark Mistresses

Lair: A bed with an "I r prez" sign on it.

Appearance: http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/1000/George-W-Bush-Gollum--1129.jpg

How Introduced: Creature, you begin by obtaining one due to a curse by the Dark Gods.

Attracted by: Treasury, Combat Pit

Torture: Nukes going up his ass, and he has a cross placed on his heart which burns him greatly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bring you the Village Idiot!
I apologize.

I am open to suggetions on improving this idea.

A New Room
January 28th, 2010, 10:52
Let me just say that this a terrible, I'm sorry but it really just sounds like an unsubtle stab at political satire to me. ,':|

Searingflame2
January 28th, 2010, 16:02
"Mr President. Our magazine has been recieving various reports of how many times you were dropped on the head as a child. Can i confirm that the number was 11?".

In year 8, as an assignment, i did research on George Bush and dressed up as him and presented myself as him at a parents open night. The above question was one of the questions i had written down as "If you're lost, ask one of these" sort of things.

I love making fun of George...

Hapuga
January 28th, 2010, 21:52
If he was such an idiot, how did you have him for 8 years? Now this is not only about US. It's about Russia too.

Metal Gear Rex
January 28th, 2010, 22:52
If he was such an idiot, how did you have him for 8 years? Now this is not only about US. It's about Russia too.

I didn't vote, but that is something I always wondered. I can understand 4 years, but not 8 years.

Funny because there is so much against him, typing in George W Bush in images results and you get some hilarious things about him in the first 5 pics!

This (http://www.buckfush.com/images/George_W_Bush_Sarkozy_Points.jpg) is one of my favorites.

Damn, we really screwed up big time didn't we? I'm beginning to wonder who's the real idiot.

Searingflame2
January 29th, 2010, 14:09
Warning: Extreme bias up ahead. I am by no means implying that what i say is true, it is merely my person experience.

The american middle class and below, are, for lack of a better term, emm effing r tards. (However you'll obviously find exceptions to this, as in every rule.)

I've even had upper middle class/wealthy americans tell me that i couldn't be more correct. Mainly Bob. Oh god, how many hours have i spent having Deep and Meaningful's with Bob.

Anyway, the idiot americans care not for powoticks, they mewey love teh medias and r luv teir cuntree. Patriotism counts for alot.

Oh, and right, forgot to mention. You know about the conspiracy that has siginificant evidence to prove that George Bush lost in a landslide but won due to the systems corruption and the votes being reorginized?

Anyway, open the attachment.

Metal Gear Rex
January 29th, 2010, 16:21
Warning: Extreme bias up ahead. I am by no means implying that what i say is true, it is merely my person experience.

Warning, I have eaten your warning. >:D

The american middle class and below, are, for lack of a better term, emm effing r tards. (However you'll obviously find exceptions to this, as in every rule.)

Exceptions are everywhere, but I must say they are complete assholes most of them. Back when I was in a regular school system, I couldn't go one day without hearing some insult towards another and hearing the F word at least 5 times a day, most likely more.

I've even had upper middle class/wealthy americans tell me that i couldn't be more correct. Mainly Bob. Oh god, how many hours have i spent having Deep and Meaningful's with Bob.

I hate to break this to you, but this is from my experiance.

This "Bob" sounds alot like how I looked up to my oldest brother. He used to tell me so much, and all his advise seemed so correct. He thought alot about logic and everything.

Unfortunately, it seems he has lost a thing or two. Before I was listening to his advise, now I began thinking myself and I realized how much of a fool he was. He talked down to everyone in my family, the results of the long talks didn't mean he was right, merely that he was actually stubborn and persistant to continue to where as I gave up in continue going on in my point.

Not that I am weak willed, but more that I think ahead (Seems like something my entire family lacks) and know that if I continue going, I am going to waste time. Time I cannot get back, and I know his persistance. What happens if I prove my point? Nothing, might as well nod at everything he says so he can shut up and go away.

If anything I see him with a weak will, he seems easily manipulated and quite a lady's man. He doesn't think ahead, at least not anymore. And what bothers me the most is that my parents still listen to him more and not to me when we voice are actions, dispite all the information I have gathered after observing them (They do not show any signs of knowing or acknolodging this information, even denying it but sometimes they admit few things)

Just a warning not to listen to everything "Bob" tells you. Think for yourself. It may be hard to admit if he is not as you may believe but I understand it as I felt the same. However, I cannot correctly judge him as I have never met him. He sounds like someone from my experiance so I share this information with you to aid you in your ancient WoW quest. :P

Anyway, the idiot americans care not for powoticks, they mewey love teh medias and r luv teir cuntree. Patriotism counts for alot.

Good thing you seem to know about exception. I hardly ever listen to some stupid media nor do I give a damn about my land. Patriotism? Why sacrifice my life for a land which is so full of flaws. I would much rather spent my life correcting those flaws.

Oh, and right, forgot to mention. You know about the conspiracy that has siginificant evidence to prove that George Bush lost in a landslide but won due to the systems corruption and the votes being reorginized?

I read about that a few days ago, they should have shot him.

Anyway, open the attachment.

Lolz. :D

A New Room
February 26th, 2010, 16:30
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/carls064/freealonzo/Obama-Surf.jpghttp://www.siberianlight.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/putin-man-boobs-fishing.jpg

I find it funny that countries show their presidents like that :P

Jibbits
February 26th, 2010, 19:51
Countries like to show their presidents where they're most productive.

Metal Gear Rex
February 26th, 2010, 22:38
Well they are normal beings like us. I mean some things are just wrong, you wouldn't do it in public either way, but I can see it shows that they are realistic figures.

If that makes sense...