PDA

View Full Version : A Jackass in...

Searingflame2
January 29th, 2010, 10:53
... World of warcraft! Starring; Sherrlock, the retarded Warlock. And me (guess who i am!!!! You'll recognise the name).

Anyway, not half an hour ago i grouped with some prick. He was a warlock (the purple bar guy in the bottom right of the screen) and i'm the orange bar (not the small one towards the end - thats our healer.)

Anyway, at the start of the dungeon run this guy is smack talking about how i, having a small "gearscore" (basically just a face value of how powerful your character is) would drag the group down so significantly that we wouldn't be able to complete the run.

Here is an overview of the situation.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/searingflame2/ (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/searingflame2/)
(First 5 images, assuming top to bottom and left to right, however as far as i know the first in the sequence should be the 5th along. I'm no imageshack advocate.)

Anyway, at time of smack, i was doing double this guys damage.

At the end, i had probably done 500,000 damage more then him (there is an encounter where his damage, and everyone elses damages, don't count on the little box because of the way it works, so there is a small chance that i was 3rd on dps, but i don't think so given that it was only about 100k damage for me, if that).

Now basically i had done better then someone who was 1300gearscore more then me, which isn't too far from making his 3/2's of mine.

The message: If you're a dickhead, go eat shit and die. I was going to tell him that, but then i remembered that its against game policy. Damn.

Hapuga
January 29th, 2010, 13:05
Searingflame2 QQs about napps that ruin his game. How pitiful.

Searingflame2
January 29th, 2010, 14:02
sono il non comprehende signore?

If you're going to make a statement, back it up with a reason as to why you think it.

Purewolfie
January 29th, 2010, 15:53
sono il non comprehende signore?

If you're going to make a statement, back it up with a reason as to why you think it.

Considering WoW is so damn casual-friendly now, its a joke of a game, roll back 4 years and the game had an essence of challenge.

I was playing that since the US closed beta, 6 years later I have now quit, because the final patch before the next expansion has become nothing but a waste of resources.

They keep nerfing things as well to make it too easy for all the shitty casual players.

Gearscore means nothing, if you base ANYTHING on that rating then you are an idiot, end of.

Its like all the morons who wont accept Naxx10 runs unless you have the achievement.. like you need it.. the games so fucking easy now you don't even have to try to do anything, unless its the very latest content, until too many cry babies step forward and Blizz nuke that into the ground as well.

Try another MMO really, one that requires skill and doesn't consist of a community filled with 12 year old's.

Metal Gear Rex
January 29th, 2010, 16:03
Considering WoW is so damn casual-friendly now, its a joke of a game, roll back 4 years and the game had an essence of challenge.

I was playing that since the US closed beta, 6 years later I have now quit, because the final patch before the next expansion has become nothing but a waste of resources.

They keep nerfing things as well to make it too easy for all the shitty casual players.

Gearscore means nothing, if you base ANYTHING on that rating then you are an idiot, end of.

Its like all the morons who wont accept Naxx10 runs unless you have the achievement.. like you need it.. the games so fucking easy now you don't even have to try to do anything, unless its the very latest content, until too many cry babies step forward and Blizz nuke that into the ground as well.

Try another MMO really, one that requires skill and doesn't consist of a community filled with 12 year old's.

Heh, I was playing the trial. Lucky, since I got bored with it. Yeah, I noticed everyone is a bunch of brats over there.

Why does everyone always think of 12 year olds? Younger, more or less. At 12 I was able to act more mature than them, making a bad name for my past self. :P

Hapuga
January 29th, 2010, 16:05
Heh, I was playing the trial. Lucky, since I got bored with it. Yeah, I noticed everyone is a bunch of brats over there.

Why does everyone always think of 12 year olds? Younger, more or less. At 12 I was able to act more mature than them, making a bad name for my past self. :P

Dont judge anyone by yourself. WoW is full of mentally disturbed people, not just 12 year olds. There are a bunch of good fair lads, too. But thats like 5%.

Purewolfie
January 29th, 2010, 16:08
Dont judge anyone by yourself. WoW is full of mentally disturbed people, not just 12 year olds. There are a bunch of good fair lads, too. But thats like 5%.

Agreed, however that 5% now play Aion :p

A New Room
January 29th, 2010, 16:10
or have now found a better place to put their money :P

Hapuga
January 29th, 2010, 16:13
I hate these talks about money. They are pretty childish. I'm buying not GAME but FUN. And my fun is priceless. I had some good old lulz while playing WoW, even while encountering morons. That fun was worth every penny.

Searingflame2
January 29th, 2010, 16:14
Yeah, thats true. Blizzard is making is piss easy, but the players are making it hard with douchebaggery.

I'll disagree with your Aion theory, however, as i've heard NOTHING but bad things.

I just hope Cataclysm is a win. If it isn't, well, WoW MIGHT just fall from its place as bestus MMO on the market in the eyes of MMO'ers everywhere.

EDIT: God, how badly i wish blizz would release a vanilla server...

Hapuga
January 29th, 2010, 16:15
It will not. Trust my marketing skills :D