PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon keeper 2 downloads

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 05:22
Looking for Downloads of dungeon keeper 2. (version 1.3/1.51 only cuz my goal here is to improve AI behavior)

Sire
January 30th, 2010, 05:26
Cheers. (http://forum.keeperklan.com/dungeon-keeper-2-v1-3-t128.html)

And please enjoy. The link will lead you to 1.3.

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 05:55
The both links are too old tryed them before...

dotted
January 30th, 2010, 05:59
there is a working link, i suggest you look harder

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 06:01
"This user is out of bandwidth." Do you know that error?

dotted
January 30th, 2010, 07:06
"This user is out of bandwidth." Do you know that error?

there is a working link, i suggest you look harder

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 07:08
-_-

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 07:12
Even if i will be able to download it all the files steal apear as nothing more the files wite out no program to run it and wite out no use

Ill prefer it if one of you guys will upload a fresh download of the game Allready patched so I wont have to download LOADS of programs and waist time (That i dont have cuz i am out of here at Sunday)

Sire
January 30th, 2010, 07:39
The links may not work, but have you tried scrolling all the way down to the attachment?

I just tested it myself and it works.

Sorry for the late reply, busy running around on other boards looking for info.

Hapuga
January 30th, 2010, 10:35
LOL. LOADS of programs are RAR files that create one big archive. unrar it thats all.

MeinCookie
January 30th, 2010, 11:12
LOL. LOADS of programs are RAR files that create one big archive. unrar it thats all.

:D he he... http://winrar392.com/download.html

Easy, simple, powerful, small, free... ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure i present... the future :p

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 11:42

i dont get it it apears to me as unknow files :confused: (and yes i have the program to run rar files...)

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 11:51
Omg Omg Omg!!!!! :mad: I downloaded the atached file down there (after the loads of links...) and i try to play it it loading the game and wen the loading bar is get to the edge Puff!! and the game crushes wite out no warning... :( Any idies? :( (Btw maybe the atached torent file is something nececery? :confused: and how i use it? :confused:)

A New Room
January 30th, 2010, 12:19
How to use a torrent file? As far as I know you just need a torrent client such as µTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/). Werther the torrent will help I'm unsure :/

Hapuga
January 30th, 2010, 13:07
Not only your language that is confusing, but also your thoughts. Dont you know how to use a torrent? Or what? game crashes?

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 13:26
How to use a torrent file? As far as I know you just need a torrent client such as µTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/). Werther the torrent will help I'm unsure :/

okey thx have any idie about my problem? ;(

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 13:27
Not only your language that is confusing, but also your thoughts. Dont you know how to use a torrent? Or what? game crashes?

Yup the game crashes...

dotted
January 30th, 2010, 18:19

Well the main thing is all the box links are not working, so it would be an idea to remove them to make the torrent easier to spot

Keeper_Infernal
January 30th, 2010, 20:23
Lol i think its something from beyone this world is trying to stop me i tryed any thing ANY THING! torrent box links the atached file under the box links.. any thing.. i put my firewall OFF and nothing tryed some idie that will help me start lvls from the shortcut of the desktop immediately and nothing tryed to download again TWICE nothing
if it helps here some body to solve this problem i am using Windows Xp..:(

Sire
January 30th, 2010, 23:24
If all else fails you can always try using google. There are a few DK II torrents out there, as well as RAR files.

Just be careful on which site you get what. That should be obvious, at least. :)

And please, can you try to explain things more clearly and properly in the English language? Most people have problems trying to decipher thoughts put on paper than explained problems and ideas.