PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Dictator

Metal Gear Rex
February 1st, 2010, 05:42
One of my Warlocks appears to be planning to overthrow me. He is a little upset about a gold problem and is extremely unreasonable. When he was younger, he had great debating skills. It seems he is using those skills now to gather an army.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/DarkFire4114/scr00298.jpg

There's more here (http://www.box.net/shared/oilvcc91tb)...

What could be the cause of this I wonder... possibly the common thing for a Warlock in anger to do... pursuade...

(Seriously, is this how pursuade looks? I'm not totally sure. Earlier I saw some creatures heading towards the Portal too. They got very close by. It was a Dwarf, Archer, and another creature. Yet none of the other Archers/Dwarfs had problems. Even a Spider was trying to leave. This was very strange, I figured it was the pursuade creature anger job the Warlock had. But then what is this?)

DragonsLover
February 1st, 2010, 06:57
Persuade is to convince other creatures to make a mutiny. Convinced creatures stop serving you and follow the Warlock.

To get rid of that, try locking the Warlock in the Prison or, simpler, throw it back in the Portal.

I can see here that you're playing Sleepiburgh?

Metal Gear Rex
February 1st, 2010, 07:25
Persuade is to convince other creatures to make a mutiny. Convinced creatures stop serving you and follow the Warlock.

To get rid of that, try locking the Warlock in the Prison or, simpler, throw it back in the Portal.

I can see here that you're playing Sleepiburgh?

Yeah, but what about the creatures that tried to leave on their own? I noticed some of them didn't seem annoyed at all but once I dropped gold on them they stopped.

I'm actually one to try and save every creature I can. I don't do save and reload, but I'm careful and experianced enough to still never lose anyone. At the end of the day, I end up with nearly every creature and hero that I ever faced, as I like to Torture and Convert. It works better for my enemy that I'm more careful, if I wanted to be careless I'd send an 80 creature army after an enemy with 30 creatures.

Yup, but notice Samurai's aren't in that level... you'll see what I was doing soon as I've continued my project now that I transfered the levels from my XP comuter to my mom's computer.

PS: I owned the green keeper in Dixaroc (The one where you begin with the spider) without losing one creature throughout the entire level. Just one imp, but that was because of the bloody lightning. I checked the Ressurrect Creature just to make sure. That's how careful/experianced I am.

DragonsLover
February 2nd, 2010, 07:28
Yeah, but what about the creatures that tried to leave on their own? I noticed some of them didn't seem annoyed at all but once I dropped gold on them they stopped.

What do you mean? Which creatures that tried to leave? Convinced ones or not? I'm confused.

Persuade causes friendly creatures, I don't know exactly which ones though, to stop working and follow the Warlock, whatever the mood of the creatures. There's a bug with it (or maybe not) : it seems that when you make the Warlock to be happy again, convinced creatures will keep following the Warlock. Perhaps it requires to make them happy too.

I'm actually one to try and save every creature I can. I don't do save and reload, but I'm careful and experianced enough to still never lose anyone. At the end of the day, I end up with nearly every creature and hero that I ever faced, as I like to Torture and Convert. It works better for my enemy that I'm more careful, if I wanted to be careless I'd send an 80 creature army after an enemy with 30 creatures.

I can understand you and I do the same. Try not to kill any heroes in Netzcaro to be able to capture all of them (it's really tough, but possible). If you play the level with my unofficial patch, you'll get the Scavenger room. I have ended up with more than 200 creatures (20 of 'em being Horned Reapers) and a payday of 6 digits!!! :D
Try the same with Abbadon and Belial, all the DD levels where you can get a Prison.

Yup, but notice Samurai's aren't in that level... you'll see what I was doing soon as I've continued my project now that I transfered the levels from my XP comuter to my mom's computer.

Oh, I see! A modified Sleepiburgh, huh?

Metal Gear Rex
February 2nd, 2010, 07:42
What do you mean? Which creatures that tried to leave? Convinced ones or not? I'm confused.

Persuade causes friendly creatures, I don't know exactly which ones though, to stop working and follow the Warlock, whatever the mood of the creatures. There's a bug with it (or maybe not) : it seems that when you make the Warlock to be happy again, convinced creatures will keep following the Warlock. Perhaps it requires to make them happy too.

Well they seem to have been convinced by the Warlock but I'm not totally sure. It is just that I'm unfamiliar with the group as I've never seen it before.

Yeah I don't think it is a total bug. It makes sense, he's happy but they're still loyal. :)

I can understand you and I do the same. Try not to kill any heroes in Netzcaro to be able to capture all of them (it's really tough, but possible). If you play the level with my unofficial patch, you'll get the Scavenger room. I have ended up with more than 200 creatures (20 of 'em being Horned Reapers) and a payday of 6 digits!!! :D
Try the same with Abbadon and Belial, all the DD levels where you can get a Prison.

I once made it to 30 Horned Reapers, and yeah I made it to 200 creatures too! In Netzcaro I had waited until I got the Graveyard before I killed anyone, if I waited until before I got the Prison, I would have ended up with SO MANY CREATURES! O_O

I was stretching it to 200 as it was too... I would have hit the limit!

In Abbadon I managed to collect like over 100 Skeletons! :D :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

Oh, I see! A modified Sleepiburgh, huh?

Yup! Notice I'm green too! :)

I'll be able to release what I was working on soon. I'm looking for some kind of distraction from the RPG because what I am shooting for next is the Gas animation and that takes FOREVER! :(

I just need to test 2 maps, fix 1 map's script, and then there are just 2 more maps to do... then I can release! :)